I tried a lot of MMORPG and I still find myself going back to AL, because u will miss playing this game even though its not fun now like the glory days of it, when AL is still in the top 10 of playstore and appstore. I meet a lot of friends here, saw them quitted, come back and some of them was lost forever in my friend list. I really enjoyed the lvl 26 cap, cquse AL is really famous that time and still when i scroll down my friend list, i found myself teary eye with the names of lvl 26 players and 21 because its really fun, making adventure throughout arlor with those good people. I even met a psychiatrist here and she really helped me get over of my school and family problems.

For me, AL is not a only a game,its a life beyond our imaginations, sometimes when i have a lot of problems IRL, i always log in and scroll down my friend list because it flashback the old memories i enjoyed. For me, this is an extended community, an extension of your life, and lastly an extension of challenges you will experience in real life and in game and learn from it.

Getting emo here but its the truth. Sorry bad english, im never been good with grammar but i think i explain my concept tho.