Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level up guild ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Default Level up guild ?

Is there a specific guild out there that helps levelling up. I'm a woeful rogue BTW.

My level is 16 atm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

The guild <the stone> from our friend nicflamel...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Philosophorum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkh View Post
    The guild <the stone> from our friend nicflamel...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Philosophorum
    Beat me to the punch XD but yes the stone is a great guild that will help you level up
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?234330-The-Leamzie-Art-Gallery
    Look on the bright side of life not only the dark

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leambow View Post
    Beat me to the punch XD but yes the stone is a great guild that will help you level up
    haha... <Point Blank> concurrence <Enigmatic> on 40+ paragons, Leambow...

But we don't recruit lvl 16 so i indicate a good little guild, that's fair

For your info Terminhater, <The Stone> is the little brother for low level of <Enigmatic> guild...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkh View Post
    haha... <Point Blank> concurrence <Enigmatic> on 40+ paragons, Leambow...

But we don't recruit lvl 16 so i indicate a good little guild, that's fair

For your info Terminhater, <The Stone> is the little brother for low level of <Enigmatic> guild...
    Yes, even i joined the stone and now i am an enigmatician. Trust me, that guild has good events that will force u to lvl up :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    Yes, even i joined the stone and now i am an enigmatician. Trust me, that guild has good events that will force u to lvl up :P
    I'm sorry The Stone guild does not 'force' or even help you level up. I know because I was in it and I left.

Sorry....when I asked for help in levelling I was told....'Get lix and Abbadon'. I really don't call that help. Sorry to sound negative about it, but it's my experience. I holla in GC till my throat ran dry and not a single person answered.

Also just because you reach level 40/41 in The Stone should not be an auto entry into Enigmatic. You should look at your gears, your skills and your capability in doing elites, otherwise the whole of nabsville will be joining.

If you join any elite guild with stats even lower than the minimum, you will not get any pt's. End gamers want people who can help complete elites sufficiently and not spend 20 minutes still on the first mob cos the nab thought he was good enough armed with a spoon and tin foil.
    Last edited by Terminhater; 02-16-2015 at 05:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terminhater View Post
    I'm sorry The Stone guild does not 'force' or even help you level up. I know because I was in it and I left.

Sorry....when I asked for help in levelling I was told....'Get lix and Abbadon'. I really don't call that help. Sorry to sound negative about it, but it's my experience. I holla in GC till my throat ran dry and not a single person answered.

Also just because you reach level 40/41 in The Stone should not be an auto entry into Enigmatic. You should look at your gears, your skills and your capability in doing elites, otherwise the whole of nabsville will be joining.

If you join any elite guild with stats even lower than the minimum, you will not get any pt's. End gamers want people who can help complete elites sufficiently and not spend 20 minutes still on the first mob cos the nab thought he was good enough armed with a spoon and tin foil.
    The day u reach lvl40, if your profile is near this :

Name:  ROGUER.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  64.9 KB

Click on my signature to check <Point Blank> Officers & recruiters list.
    Last edited by Arkh; 02-16-2015 at 01:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

End gamers want people who can help complete elites sufficiently and not spend 20 minutes still on the first mob cos the nab thought he was good enough armed with a spoon and tin foil.
    Words to live by. Made me laugh too.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Guild name : equality for all
    Master: Widowdbywar
    Hi if anyone needs a good guild to lvl up..friend me... I'm interested in recruiting 50 more low lvls..to hit my goal of 100 serious PvE members...Then the cap will be locked and we all will grow strong to the next lvl cap and shoot for PlanesWalker and paragon..by next year this time...Any one interested pm me or one of my officers..Deadmauu...GinaKay...Blumagicwiz...Trina thetrue..thank you all and happy hunting and lvln..!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Great good luck[S[/SIZE]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Lol <The Stone> is a magnificent guild. I am currently in it leveling my mage and I find it such a homely guild.
    And who said that players are not tested? People looking forward to joining <Enigmatic> are tested thoroughly to check their capabilities of handling themselves in Elites.
    Also about that "help". Did you check who was online? If it was someone already leveling THEMSELVES. Why would you ask them to stop their own goal of reaching 41, for the greed of you reaching to 41. Or what if they were limited to how much time they could spend on the game and they needed to do something quickly. I personally have not asked for help. If you want a party to level with you, patiently wait in tombs, or go to a map where players your level are typically found. If you find someone who you would like to level up with further, simply add them and start doing runs together. I have so many friends on my (currently 32s) mage's friend list. All range from 28 to 40.
    Please just do not question any guilds capabilities or anyone elses.

P.S The highlighted sentences are levelling tips.
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Just to clarify we as of late swapped out the test run to trail on up. No biggie we used wilds before, no harm done with people who entered the guild with wilds run.

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Please keep your posts friendly and constructive. Rather than putting down other guilds, why not highlight the good aspects of your guild? Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Seoratrek For This Useful Post:

Rx8