Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GUIDE: Alien Oasis Quests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sorry about the double post

it appears I've been hit by the 42/43 glitch too

only reason I'm posting is I know 100% for sure that I did the armor quest before any of the dailies (before I even picked up the dailies, for that matter).

EDIT: I just did all of the dailies again and checked every AO3 quest giver...... nothing. I've never done the ellie quest but you guys say that was a quest that I can't do now, and it supposedly doesn't count anyways. I'm lost, kinda sucks though, I'm kinda obsessive when it comes to being a completionist, so that 42/43 is gonna bug the crap out of me lol. Devs please fix!
    Last edited by skavenger216; 03-12-2011 at 07:34 AM.
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

One thing you should add for those who don't know. On the first two Cyber quests, the totems and shards, it's only the Keeper in Victory Lap and it's about 9 times out of 10 that he gives two otherwise he gives none or just one, he also seems to give two less often on the shards than he does on the totems. I've had a few people in teams that for a little while actually got 4 per Keeper kill, but they only lasted a few runs then had a fairly long dry spell of none.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coltongadkins View Post
    One thing you should add for those who don't know. On the first two Cyber quests, the totems and shards, it's only the Keeper in Victory Lap and it's about 9 times out of 10 that he gives two otherwise he gives none or just one, he also seems to give two less often on the shards than he does on the totems. I've had a few people in teams that for a little while actually got 4 per Keeper kill, but they only lasted a few runs then had a fairly long dry spell of none.
    This guide isn't up-to-date since I compiled it into a guide of all the quests and only update that one. ALL of the bosses do drop totems and shards; not just the keeper. People just do the Keeper since it's quick and mostly idiot-proof. I've gotten two from OL once as well. I don't remember ever getting four but I have heard random people say they've gotten three but it's incredibly rare.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.