Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Attribute Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Attribute Points

I was running Ancient Swamps today with my Conquerer's Ancient Sword (112 strength req) when all of a sudden it disappeared and I didnt have a weapon. Confused, I looked at my avatar tab and realized that my attribute points had been scrambled. Would you please reset my points or allocate them to where I previously put them? My player name is Saidous. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

yeah i think that this is a bug... my bow bear's attribute points got scrambled so i had to respec which cost me 5 platinum... hope that it doenst happen again
    Smokestar - Lvl 77 Pure Dex Bird
    FAMILY NOOBSFORLIFE

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

In what way were they scrambled?
    Could it be a boss debuffed you so you no longer qualified for your gear until it wore off (which is a bug fixed in 1.2), or were they actually mixed up somehow?

The only way they are modified in the db is when they are completely reset from a respec, or when they are incremented as you spend points in them. This should mean that even if they did get messed up somehow, hosting/joining a game would (more often than not) fix them, or logging out for a few minutes should.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    In what way were they scrambled?
    Could it be a boss debuffed you so you no longer qualified for your gear until it wore off (which is a bug fixed in 1.2), or were they actually mixed up somehow?

The only way they are modified in the db is when they are completely reset from a respec, or when they are incremented as you spend points in them. This should mean that even if they did get messed up somehow, hosting/joining a game would (more often than not) fix them, or logging out for a few minutes should.
    I just rechecked (a few hours later) and the points still seem to be scrambled. I'm positive I had 112 in strength, otherwise I would not have been able to wield and use high end pink gear, which I was before. My intelligence at 12 is right, I distinctly remember because I wanted to get it to 16 but I distributed the points incorrectly (lol). So in summary, I think my strength and dexterity got scrambled, with strength being at 112 and dexterity with the remaining points. Thanks for your fast response, hope this clarifies