Thread: A New Player in Need of Help!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Exclamation A New Player in Need of Help!

Hello, all!

I have recently decided to get back into AL. There are a lot of questions I'd like to ask, because I have not played AL since 16 Cap with Love, Ctf (who was under a different name at the start of the game), and some other old players. I can obviously see this game has changed a LOT since the 16 cap and I have a lot of questions concerning my return!

1.) Could someone give me a guidance to a "Rogue" build for PvE? Such as attributes, skills, etc. If there is a guide, please post that as well!
    2.) Are there any good guilds picking up some new players that are kind of good? I dont want a guild like Hands For Help in PL. Im more interested in a hardcore PvE and PvP guild, not something very casual.
    3.) How exactly do I earn money? I've noticed money is quite hard to come by now. I only have around 9-10k gold and I'm only level 15. I havent bought anything from the consignment shop. This is quite frustrating, but maybe I need to level up before I start farming to earn some gold.
    4.) What are some promo codes (if there are any)? If there is a guide, please link it if at all possible.

Thanks a lot everyone, and I look forward to your replies.
    Feel free to add me in game! "Bro"
    (No, I'm not selling my name, I have been asked this a lot of times and I've only played for 2 days. I didn't know name buying was a thing in AL like it is in PL.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Here's a great guide to Rogue Tips n Tricks by Zeus - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ips-amp-Tricks
    As for guild, I'd recommend The Stone to level up ASAP, once you hit 40-41, I'd join an elite farming guild *cough* Enigmatic *cough*
    Money is scarce these days, if you're a plat spender, you can buy ankh kits and sell on the CS, if you're a F2P, I'd say hurry to 41 to farm Planar Arena and Planar Tombs! If you need cash for leveling you can always farm Locked Crates fairly easy!
    Promocodes are essentially useless EXCEPT /promocode Amazon
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

D-:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralchior View Post
    Here's a great guide to Rogue Tips n Tricks by Zeus - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ips-amp-Tricks
    As for guild, I'd recommend The Stone to level up ASAP, once you hit 40-41, I'd join an elite farming guild *cough* Enigmatic *cough*
    Money is scarce these days, if you're a plat spender, you can buy ankh kits and sell on the CS, if you're a F2P, I'd say hurry to 41 to farm Planar Arena and Planar Tombs! If you need cash for leveling you can always farm Locked Crates fairly easy!
    Thanks for the help! It's much appreciated. I will consider joining Enigmatic one I hit 40-41 for sure man!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I personally like to farm eggs! There a perfect guide here ---> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Loot-Locations

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Enjoy AL! I am also in enigmatic as well. Right now your priority is to get to level 41, but I'd recommend buying a leprechaun pendant (110 platinum I think), and farm the heck out of it. And just a tip, ignore all the name offers! I knew a guy who had a rare name, and he got constantly harassed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to obee For This Useful Post:

D-:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralchior View Post
    Also, do you know anyone in <The Stone> by chance?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D-: View Post
    Also, do you know anyone in <The Stone> by chance?
    Here's their guild page - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Philosophorum
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

D-:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    Enjoy AL! I am also in enigmatic as well. Right now your priority is to get to level 41, but I'd recommend buying a leprechaun pendant (110 platinum I think), and farm the heck out of it. And just a tip, ignore all the name offers! I knew a guy who had a rare name, and he got constantly harassed.
    Thanks a ton!