Thread: Quitting, for now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default Quitting, for now.

Let me tell you a secret I have been holding to myself since creating my PL and forum account. I used my brother's email, with his permission, for registering my account. I forgotten my PL account password about a month ago. Since my brother goes to boarding school, I can't just ask him for the email. And he probably changed it by now. So I will have to wait until my parents will allow me to create my own email. Plus I got bored of PL since......months. I WILL still be using the email for this forum.
    EAT YA VEGGIES OR ELSSSEEEE!
    Here are my toons
    Ramramlord Lvl 69, Angrylord Lvl 20, Bustalord Lvl 15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLord View Post
    Let me tell you a secret I have been holding to myself since creating my PL and forum account. I used my brother's email, with his permission, for registering my account. I forgotten my PL account password about a month ago. Since my brother goes to boarding school, I can't just ask him for the email. And he probably changed it by now. So I will have to wait until my parents will allow me to create my own email. Plus I got bored of PL since......months. I WILL still be using the email for this forum.