Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All must come to an end

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    I really enjoyed playing with you at 35 and although I "hated" you for teaching certain ppl I'm sad to see you go. Check back every once in a while and gl irl.
    awww cooly u was difficult to beat, ome of the originals 35 mages, enjoyed all our fights, and remember u got ur own build tht more important tht some1 who ask for em
    All of us have two sides, You choose where to be

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GiveMeWings For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Sad to see you were scammed :/ but I know the feeling. But instead of quitting I got a permanent ban! Hehe...heehehehehehe....okay bai. Gl nab!

i need a lief .____.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

in honor of stepypoo i named my l30 pure int mage after him
    got my hand on a head
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Groaning For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oeskaiab View Post
    in honor of stepypoo i named my l30 pure int mage after him
    got my hand on a head
    awww bruh really miss ya groarekty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

nu i miss u as well
    and btw do u remember my nub day where u smack and humii used to team me?
    me and smack and u are bes buds now
    let us dwell on the good memories
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oeskaiab View Post
    nu i miss u as well
    and btw do u remember my nub day where u smack and humii used to team me?
    me and smack and u are bes buds now
    let us dwell on the good memories
    hehe I was a nub in those days too, all used to rush me
    Ill miss smacky too
    Last edited by GiveMeWings; 02-20-2015 at 04:14 PM. Reason: groaez learn to read

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

youre a nun like female ppl who devote their lives to religion
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeWings View Post
    First of all I want to say thank you to all pl comunity, u guys are awesome really, I started playing pl 4 years ago, I remember that, I was a nubbie that didnt know what to do inthe game, asking ppl what to do, and sometimes beggin em xD. But I found a spanish guild(Im spanish),called latin city, and made lot of friends, that I have to mention, Drakermage, he was like a brother, he was always there to help me and explain me how to merch and farm, guys if u need a middleman any who trust in that one is Draker he is really awesome, Freshburt, I dont know anything about u since long ago, but I still remember that time we spent talking and having fun, and all latin city guild which is awesome.
    I remember merching and merching, earning gold, saving it, and buying my dream, an EMS!!!yes I remember how happy I was, and how all ppl was jealous tell me how did I get it, but that happiness didnīt stay too long, because one of my best "friends" scammed me it. I canīt understand why ppl do this, I think they are cowards, they donīt dare to do it in real life, so they have to do in a game what is more sad. Guys, be careful who u trust cause even ur nearest mates could not be as cool as you think...(that doesnīt mean there a re not trustworhty ppl, I have some friends who I really trust).
    Attachment 124562

Here u can see me with the EMS

After this happened I decided to quit pl, was too sad, and didntwant to play it anymore,but some months later I missed it,and a real life friend played it, so I decided to come back. I had nothing, just a few items which could worth 300k, but I tried my best and finished earning some gold.
    At this point I decided starting pvp, first at 56, then I moved to 61, but 35 pvp called my attention, and started playing it.I met lot of ppl, and I have to thank Escaled,Humii,Eden and Limited,because they helped me a lot to improve here (miss you guys) it was funny, and felt in love with this pvp hehe.
    After some of they quitted,I tried my own build, and pvped maybe 7h all days, it was funny, and like I said the most important thing was THE PEOPLE, they were awesome: Callmesuck,Groaez,Idkaboymage,Enchantriss(darl),al l of u guys and the one I didnt mentioned(sorry it would be endless).
    After tht I tried 27 pvp and found one of the most skilled mage and bear here (swagtony/wrath) thankyou for tht help and awesome fights (I always hit proc doe). And also tried 31 pvp, this less time, but got to thank you Swagrose for all tht help (ty bro and sorry for leaving pl :/).
    (I dont forget u Sheu, my little spanish friend, we will keep on contact.)

Guys, I tried my best in this game, using lot of my time, I tried to help all ppl I found, I gave like 10m since I started this game to ppl who I think they need, sorry if anyone hates me, wasnīt my intention.

Finally, I have to say Iīm not quitting pl, cuz there wonīt be more updates, like I said, the most important thing in this game and why I play is to meet awesome ppl, pl isnīt dead, at least until u guys leave it, thank you devs for all ur effort, and for this AWESOME GAME, maybe best game I have ever played.
    Im quitting because Iīm feeling that this must come to an end, and that end has arrived for me.

I have to say, that im leaving game, but will be around at forums, and maybe sometimes at game, but not longer active player, only to say hello to my friends.

Wish the best of lucks to you guys, thank you a lot.

UR Stepymage.
    First, you rushed me commonly but still GL in your life and sad to see annother PL player goes. Have success in your life what all i can say
    Second, Not harsh but this thread belongs to Sunset and happy trials Column i guess. Bye
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingshahzeb View Post
    First, you rushed me commonly but still GL in your life and sad to see annother PL player goes. Have success in your life what all i can say
    Second, Not harsh but this thread belongs to Sunset and happy trials Column i guess. Bye
    That's the dev's decision and they'll move threads as they please. If they find that it does belong there, they just move it.
    Ign - Coolguymage