Quote Originally Posted by zorathorg View Post
My name is Anarchyz, and i am an Officer of TCG, and have been playing this game since 2010.

TCG is the community guild, and wwe strive to help the community.... recently due to the STS Removal from the Legends games, people have been dissapointed that none of the Special Events are happening. There are no Vanities that can be given away, no more true fun to be had. Vanities were the best part about PL imo.... they showed the unique style of the game.

That is why, as TCG, i am calling for one final Vanity, for TCG Officers and Members.

You see, when STS left, it left TCG to pick up the peices and host events. And while I do not see them allowing us to give out special items only moderators could do, or even help distinguis us from other members, I do ask that they give us TCG Party Hat Vanities, for all members of TCG.

You see, if a TCG member has a party hat, and you wave to them, you can get a miniature version of the TCG Party Hat, we would name Junior Party Hat or something similar.

Yeah, i know it would eventually get boring.... but still It would give us at TCG an easier way to help the community who wishes to stay at PL, a reason to do so.

So Please, grant TCG one last Vanity? We need Special Party Hats!

NOTE - for those of you veteran players, these hats would be based off of the Ambasssador Party hats, and have the same principal, just a different name, and basic recolor maybe?

I know it most likely wont happen, but you cant tell me you dont want a new vanity right?
Huh? Why only should STS grant the TCG guild a party hat, i meant we are also players of PL and we are also sad because of no updates. That just doesn't makes sense to give only your guild a LAST vanity......