Thread: The Community Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default The Community Guild

My name is Anarchyz, and i am an Officer of TCG, and have been playing this game since 2010.

TCG is the community guild, and wwe strive to help the community.... recently due to the STS Removal from the Legends games, people have been dissapointed that none of the Special Events are happening. There are no Vanities that can be given away, no more true fun to be had. Vanities were the best part about PL imo.... they showed the unique style of the game.

That is why, as TCG, i am calling for one final Vanity, for TCG Officers and Members.

You see, when STS left, it left TCG to pick up the peices and host events. And while I do not see them allowing us to give out special items only moderators could do, or even help distinguis us from other members, I do ask that they give us TCG Party Hat Vanities, for all members of TCG.

You see, if a TCG member has a party hat, and you wave to them, you can get a miniature version of the TCG Party Hat, we would name Junior Party Hat or something similar.

Yeah, i know it would eventually get boring.... but still It would give us at TCG an easier way to help the community who wishes to stay at PL, a reason to do so.

So Please, grant TCG one last Vanity? We need Special Party Hats!

NOTE - for those of you veteran players, these hats would be based off of the Ambasssador Party hats, and have the same principal, just a different name, and basic recolor maybe?

I know it most likely wont happen, but you cant tell me you dont want a new vanity right?

Proud Member of <The Community Guild>
    |Anarchyz - 76 PL Enchantress | 36 AL Sorcerer | 36 DL Vampiress|

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zorathorg For This Useful Post:

Fao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

It would simply be ridiculous for sts to show favoritism towards one guild for no particular reason after telling us there will be nothing new in this game.
    Few things make people act more foolish than an exclusive item, or favoritism, ex; goa/aoa status, nightmare antenna, blue pl shield. All those things caused drama, complaint threads, and blatant sucking up to be one of the exclusive.
    No.
    Sorry, tcg is no different than the rest of us, there's no reason to "distinguish tcg from other members".
    Puh-lease

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    It would simply be ridiculous for sts to show favoritism towards one guild for no particular reason after telling us there will be nothing new in this game.
    Few things make people act more foolish than an exclusive item, or favoritism, ex; goa/aoa status, nightmare antenna, blue pl shield. All those things caused drama, complaint threads, and blatant sucking up to be one of the exclusive.
    No.
    Sorry, tcg is no different than the rest of us, there's no reason to "distinguish tcg from other members".
    Puh-lease
    I see what you mean by favoritism, but TCG is the guild that pretty much all AoAs went to, so maybe just the officers and recruiters?

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zorathorg View Post
    My name is Anarchyz, and i am an Officer of TCG, and have been playing this game since 2010.

TCG is the community guild, and wwe strive to help the community.... recently due to the STS Removal from the Legends games, people have been dissapointed that none of the Special Events are happening. There are no Vanities that can be given away, no more true fun to be had. Vanities were the best part about PL imo.... they showed the unique style of the game.

That is why, as TCG, i am calling for one final Vanity, for TCG Officers and Members.

You see, when STS left, it left TCG to pick up the peices and host events. And while I do not see them allowing us to give out special items only moderators could do, or even help distinguis us from other members, I do ask that they give us TCG Party Hat Vanities, for all members of TCG.

You see, if a TCG member has a party hat, and you wave to them, you can get a miniature version of the TCG Party Hat, we would name Junior Party Hat or something similar.

Yeah, i know it would eventually get boring.... but still It would give us at TCG an easier way to help the community who wishes to stay at PL, a reason to do so.

So Please, grant TCG one last Vanity? We need Special Party Hats!

NOTE - for those of you veteran players, these hats would be based off of the Ambasssador Party hats, and have the same principal, just a different name, and basic recolor maybe?

I know it most likely wont happen, but you cant tell me you dont want a new vanity right?
    Huh? Why only should STS grant the TCG guild a party hat, i meant we are also players of PL and we are also sad because of no updates. That just doesn't makes sense to give only your guild a LAST vanity......
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fao View Post
    I see what you mean by favoritism, but TCG is the guild that pretty much all AoAs went to, so maybe just the officers and recruiters?
    I don't see how making it even more exclusive than the op suggests would counter any of the problems I mentioned. In fact I think it would make it worse, sorry bro. The aoa was shut down for a reason.

Would a dev come back to pl to code this just for current members, or would one work on tcg every time someone joins or is promoted? Makes no sense.

Why would this be better than, say another veteran reward that anyone could get?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    I don't see how making it even more exclusive than the op suggests would counter any of the problems I mentioned. In fact I think it would make it worse, sorry bro. The aoa was shut down for a reason.

Would a dev come back to pl to code this just for current members, or would one work on tcg every time someone joins or is promoted? Makes no sense.

Why would this be better than, say another veteran reward that anyone could get?
    Now that I think about it you're right. So maybe new veteran rewards AND some reward for everyone.

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

or make it that all 1 year + players get it and 1 year under member can get a mini version for waving at others
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

...ooooor everyone finally makes peace with the fact the PL is done and realizes that their brilliant idea for an exception.....is no exception.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

The Point is, TCG Hosts the events on PL.... I am Asking for a Vanity hat, that when people wave to us officers and recruiters, we can give OUT Vanity hats. It makes a lot of sense actually

Proud Member of <The Community Guild>
    |Anarchyz - 76 PL Enchantress | 36 AL Sorcerer | 36 DL Vampiress|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

The Point is, TCG Hosts the events on PL.... I am Asking for a Vanity hat, that when people wave to us officers and recruiters, we can give OUT Vanity hats. It makes a lot of sense actually
    No, it doesn't. Many people host contests so why don't they get hats while we are at?
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    No, it doesn't. Many people host contests so why don't they get hats while we are at?
    Dude, you do have a point there, but he means that the TCG members should get to have the original party hat since we are hosting it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I think this is a great idea,

Maybe the party hat could look kinda like the other big party hats, but even just slightly bigger to make it feel special and a different colour of course xD, it could even look kinda like a witches hat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Never seen enough TCG players in PL playing around PL. How come we could wave hi then?
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingshahzeb View Post
    Never seen enough TCG players in PL playing around PL. How come we could wave hi then?
    Thats what would make it better xD itd be hard to get them... And rare to see a big one haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Communion View Post
    Thats what would make it better xD itd be hard to get them... And rare to see a big one haha
    That would turn out into complete favor because they can run into guild castle and enjoy with their party hats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Communion View Post
    Then this is just something "special" you want for your guild. This is just a blatant expectation, for something you do not deserve, masked in the guise of improving PL.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

No because people in the tcg will show off having a exclusive vanity that not many ppl have just for being in a guild that does rarely anything now I mean half the guild don't help the community

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

TCG is no different than any other guild. They have had scammers in their guild and on the rare occasion don't even pay out for some of their 'hosted events'

They should not be held higher than another person or guild. I would hate to see ppl in this guild get an exclusive item and then unknowing players put trust into them because of this and possibly risk getting scammed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Unfair though considering I was in tcg before and left since the online activity gradually dropped and if sts were to do this wouldn't everyone just spam to join?

Tournament & Ladder Leader Bilaxman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

What we do in TCG is out of pure generosity. We do our events without any expectation, special treatment or compensation of any type. Spacetime and other players have been kind enough to sponsor our events (with gold/platinum/items) which is awesome! We hope to do more events in the future, big and small, and are thrilled that so many of your enjoy what we do and help us along the way. We aren't different from other player guilds.

With all of that said, TCG members will not be receiving any sort of special vanity items.

Thanks everyone!

Interested in joining <The Community Guild>? Click here!
    AL Index of Guides | PL Index of Guides | SL Index of Guides