In banks, you can deposit or loan money. When you deposit money into the bank, it will stay there, and every year, the money will gain a bonus amount. This is interest. When you loan (or borrow) money, you have to pay back the amount borrowed, plus interest, a percentage of the loaned money, per month.

I think this system would be useful for AL, and the other Legends games. Some people aren't willing to farm hours and hours to get gold. This bank system is going to be an upgrade on the stash. This bank system, explained above, will help those people, and make stashing money more useful. I will explain how you would use it in the game below.

DEPOSITING
When you stash your gold, it will automatically start to accumulate. The gold will increase by...2% per hour. There will be a countdown that will say the time left to gain interest. If you withdraw the gold before the hour is complete, you won't gain the bonus from that hour. Your interest amount will be next to the original amount, like 100 (+10). The interest keeps on piling, even if you are offline. This can be useful when you are in school, on a vacation, or taking a break.

LOANING
You can borrow up to 1 million from the bank. Every hour, you will have to pay at least 2% of the amount borrowed, plus a additional 2% interest. You can borrow amounts of either 1000, 10k, 100k, or 1 million. When you get a loan, your gold in your inventory will automatically drain each hour. If you don't have enough money to pay back, you will be banned from using the bank, and your deposited gold will disappear. The amount you need to pay back will be displayed by a icon on the left side of the screen, displaying the money left to pay. You can get loans from a NPC named Robert the Banker next to the stash.

I really wish this could be implemented for the legacy games too