Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: 10 mill giveaway

  1. #1
    Senior Member ign Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kazakstan
    Posts
    856
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    122
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

    Default 10 mill giveaway

    Wow they closed the voting sorry I will host a new contest next time
    Last edited by ign Boss; 02-19-2015 at 07:10 PM.
    ign ALLHAILBOSS

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    691
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    117
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ign Boss View Post
    I will be giving away 10 MILL once my song reaches 100 votes! Whoever recruits the most votes wins the gold! SECOND place is a L35 GRUESOME EVIDENCE.

    Vote here!
    https://wavo.me/lookas1/lookas-samur...47653770810000

    THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Some reason the voting is closed

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    129
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    Some reason the voting is closed
    yeah same here

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    268
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

    Default

    I hate to be 'that guy' but I'm having trouble trusting any of your giveaways after this :

    Quote Originally Posted by synfullmagic_23110 View Post
    Wow what a shame
    I don't like to lie/troll this big
    sooo



    You did not give masterisbeast 10m or 69 pinks
    You gave him 100k

    How would i know
    Cause i am masterisbeast
    But still thank for the 100k

    But than again you claim you didn't have anything but 20m so no worries i understand
    -Masterisbeast
    (Cant post dam pic)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfa6rrjc80...%20AM.png?dl=0


    BTW









    EXPOSED!
    Is there any way to assure us that you'll actually pay out this time?

  5. #5
    Senior Member AppleNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    AppleLand
    Posts
    1,428
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    72
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    107
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    I hate to be 'that guy' but I'm having trouble trusting any of your giveaways after this :



    Is there any way to assure us that you'll actually pay out this time?
    Perhaps getting banned for "advertising" and "fake cnontests"?
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

  6. #6
    Senior Member Burstnuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    865
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    316
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    I hate to be 'that guy' but I'm having trouble trusting any of your giveaways after this :



    Is there any way to assure us that you'll actually pay out this time?
    Hes given away a ESB on a different giveaway. He will surely pay it out. Lol given the hate for another giveaway hes done, its pretty sad tbh.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Burstnuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    865
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    316
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    Perhaps getting banned for "advertising" and "fake cnontests"?
    If that were true he would've been banned from his other huge giveaway weekend which promoted his youtube account by giving likes to his video. So Gg.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    268
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    Hes given away a ESB on a different giveaway. He will surely pay it out. Lol given the hate for another giveaway hes done, its pretty sad tbh.
    You say that he'll surely pay it out because he's given an ESB before like that holds any weight, but you seem to forget that he had also given away an ESB before he did his fake giveaway as well. I don't have anything against promoting your stuff, but this isn't even Pocket Legends related, like my channel is, and there's a 500 dollar monetary prize as well. What I see wrong in this is making a potentially fake giveaway to promote something unrelated to PL in order to reap monetary gain.

    When it's all said and done, I really hope this is a real giveaway, I was only pointing out his past history of doing a fake one.


    edit: Before anyone calls me out on this also: I'm also not simply throwing out his history of giving away an ESB. That was certainly a generous thing to do.

    edit 2: nvm, apparently he closed his contest down because voting was closed.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Crashy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    555
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    76
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ign Boss View Post
    Wow they closed the voting sorry I will host a new contest next time
    Jacob, we miss you.

  10. #10
    Senior Member ign Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kazakstan
    Posts
    856
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    122
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    You say that he'll surely pay it out because he's given an ESB before like that holds any weight, but you seem to forget that he had also given away an ESB before he did his fake giveaway as well. I don't have anything against promoting your stuff, but this isn't even Pocket Legends related, like my channel is, and there's a 500 dollar monetary prize as well. What I see wrong in this is making a potentially fake giveaway to promote something unrelated to PL in order to reap monetary gain.

    When it's all said and done, I really hope this is a real giveaway, I was only pointing out his past history of doing a fake one.


    edit: Before anyone calls me out on this also: I'm also not simply throwing out his history of giving away an ESB. That was certainly a generous thing to do.

    edit 2: nvm, apparently he closed his contest down because voting was closed.
    What fake giveaway lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ign ALLHAILBOSS

  11. #11
    Guardian of Alterra Petrichor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    624
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    95
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    270
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

    Default

    I for one would trust Jacob with a give away. I've known him for a few years and I have never seen or heard of him do anything that was deemed untrustworthy. Plus he knows like all the lyrics to Sam Smith songs



  12. #12
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    416
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    81
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Nice to see Rose post again. However there was indeed a thread about masterisbeast (plqx/synfullmagic) who claimed that ignboss loopholed a giveaway of 100 pinks...

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    268
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ign Boss View Post
    What fake giveaway lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wasn't a fake giveaway persay, but the 10M that you claimed to have given out to a random noob at your new years giveaway thing was actually much less. Seen in the link of the quote that I quoted. Allow me to quote it again:

    Quote Originally Posted by synfullmagic_23110 View Post
    Wow what a shame
    I don't like to lie/troll this big
    sooo



    You did not give masterisbeast 10m or 69 pinks
    You gave him 100k

    How would i know
    Cause i am masterisbeast
    But still thank for the 100k

    But than again you claim you didn't have anything but 20m so no worries i understand
    -Masterisbeast
    (Cant post dam pic)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfa6rrjc80...%20AM.png?dl=0


    BTW









    EXPOSED!
    Last edited by DivineMoustache; 02-19-2015 at 09:52 PM. Reason: various edits for clarity

  14. #14
    Senior Member ign Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kazakstan
    Posts
    856
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    122
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrophiles View Post
    Nice to see Rose post again. However there was indeed a thread about masterisbeast (plqx/synfullmagic) who claimed that ignboss loopholed a giveaway of 100 pinks...
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    Wasn't a fake giveaway persay, but the 10M that you claimed to have given out to a random noob at your new years giveaway thing was actually much less. Seen in the link of the quote that I quoted. Allow me to quote it again:
    I actually did give away 500 pinks. They were AO pinks. And also I never was going to give away any gold that giveaway, so the 100 k was extra lol. And calling it 10 mill was supposed to be a joke but oh well


    Ign Lol
    ign ALLHAILBOSS

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ign Boss For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Giving 10 mill away
    By ign Boss in forum PL Contests
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 10:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •