Thread: Possibly Looking for a Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Possibly Looking for a Guild

Morning!

I'm still relatively new to Pocket Legends and have begun to think about joining a guild. I'm a casual player, and currently my highest level is a 31 Dexbird. The most important thing to me in a guild would be good, fun groups and a willingness to help other members out.

I have a family so I'm never going to pound out the hours on a daily basis, but I'm getting tired of not knowing anyone when I do play. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good guild? Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There are a few guilds that will suit you. Estraz and P.L.U.G, from my experience Estraz takes a while to process your application and P.L.U.G, check out there website. While P.L.U.G is fairly new they seem like a great guild where you can probably take up some positions in the guild. Aldo fallen angels, these are couple guilds that are active. Im sure there are more but these are pretty established guilds, which i think will suit your needs.

Keohike
    Last edited by Keohike; 03-11-2011 at 11:27 AM.
    [IGN-Keohike]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

I know you're very excited about recruiting, but check out these people before you post. And more importantly, check out the DATE of the post.
    This thread is almost 10 months old. Chillax.