Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Exclusive vanities being given out which you unfairly cannot get.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    I said this before and ley me say this again. Shell i take a part in every single privately sponsored contest hoping sts will jupm in with additional exclusive items or just stick to the official events? This is 3 weeks long, unofficial event.
    Do all those other events have a big line saying "SECRET STS PRIZE"?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Yeah.. Or Colton egg
    K, gl if you think like that rofl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Because exclusive items are rewarded half way through the contest without you being able to participate.
    There are tons of 'exclusive' vanity, why you bother that there is a new one again? Idk how a vanity or a banner can be unfair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Because exclusive items are rewarded half way through the contest without you being able to participate.
    Why'd you not participate from the start then????? Its your fault no one elses. Us 300 runners didnt know but we still ran! It mainly seems to be you and enterr complaining although several people have already disproved your points.

#CryMeARiver

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

12 pages of useless banter, either you're getting the vanity or you aren't getting it, end of discussion.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    Why'd you not participate from the start then????? Its your fault no one elses. Us 300 runners didnt know but we still ran! It mainly seems to be you and enterr complaining although several people have already disproved your points.

#CryMeARiver
    Yes and it's also plain simple for me to figure that the secret prize would be something good with a prize pot of 35m and 12 grimm eggs (smthn like that).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralchior View Post
    12 pages of useless banter, either you're getting the vanity or you aren't getting it, end of discussion.
    Nthn interesting happening in game, have to do something right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    Yes and it's also plain simple for me to figure that the secret prize would be something good with a prize pot of 35m and 12 grimm eggs (smthn like that).
    No worries anyway, its only a couple of people complaining because they dont know what secret STS prize means. Nothing will be chaned

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    There are tons of 'exclusive' vanity, why you bother that there is a new one again? Idk how a vanity or a banner can be unfair.
    See, thats the whole point why I bother is that one day, you, me, Appeljes and others may get in exactly the same situation. Exclusive items should be properly announced in advance for everyone to be able to obtain them.

I dont have any other agenda. I stated in my first sentence when I exchanged words with enter, that I find them not the best looking. Yet, some people may be running maps for the whole point of getting just this dreamt vanity. It has absolutely nothing to do with this contest, which in itself became victim of my cries and moans. I apologised creators, but my heart tells me if we press this, perhaps we dont get to change a thing in respect to current vanities. However, we may make a first step towards more timely and precice communication.
    Last edited by grzena1982; 02-20-2015 at 05:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

See, thats the whole point. I bother cos one day, you, me, Appeljes and others may get in exactly the same situation. Exclusive items should be properly announced in advance for everyone to be able to obtain them.

I dont have any other agenda. I stated in my first sentence when I exchanged words with enter, that they ugly. Yet, some people may be running maps for the whole point of getting just this dreamt vanity. It has absolutely nothing to do with this contest, which in itself became victim of my cries and moans. I apologised creators, but my heart tells me if we press this, perhaps we dont get to change a thing on respect to current vanities. However, we may make a first step towards better more timely and precice communication.
    Already been there, last time forbearers were released I didn't have a screenrecorder and I didn't make a complaining thread.

Ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I said this before and ley me say this again. Shell i take a part in every single privately sponsored contest hoping sts will jupm in with additional exclusive items or just stick to the official events? This is 3 weeks long, unofficial event.
    Ok even now havent read the contest thread after so much havoc .... its was 4 week event ... not 3 week -_-
    Why we expecting that "Secret prize from sts will be given..." is even read anytime before this meh
    PS:although its only 3-4 days now , but still its gonna be 4 week long totally.

Nice Art
    Need help?
    Guardian2:Tank ; Guardian3:Mage

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

This is why we cant have nice things. People will always conplain, and also complain if something bad is released. They cant get enough satisfaction.

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #234
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

I believe the point has been made in this thread. I'm going to close it down.

This is not the first time that STS has encouraged player run contests by contributing a special prize. For all of those close to Kalizzaa, and even those who aren't, you know this is a MAJOR undertaking and a huge gift to the community that we wanted to support. We did everything we could to be transparent from the beginning by saying that there would be a prize, and also making sure that it was possible for anyone to get it if they chose to run.

Thanks for your understanding and best of luck to all of those in the running.

Remiem
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: