Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guide of Lv35 Mage!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingshahzeb View Post
    I'll surely come at 50-51 plus i wanna bold some points of you
    1st. I didn't even started this so i'll say you as a dramatic person, you're the one who should be called as stupid who can't show action but only do is talk talk talk. 2nd do you think i really care what you are doing? 3rd i didn't begged for a build and for your information i edited the best one and made one from my thoughts. 4th. i have made a lv30 bear build, lv35 mage build, lv75 bear build n these are all lvls i hv yet visited tho i didn't used twink more that time. And as i said i ll come 51 or 71 BUT if you say i am not brave then what with you? why don't you pvp there where i do?

End of talk if you want to show off yourself more i'll just reply on your comment to correct you
    Trying to stop? Sure. When I said stop, I meant do not reply to his challenges for Pete sake!
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I don't care what anyone says. This guide is horrid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Budapest View Post
    I don't care what anyone says. This guide is horrid.
    That really doesn't help him at all. If you could take the time to atleast make a constructive comment, that would be great. This is his first guide, he needs all the feedback he could get. It's not the best guide so far as i could tell, because of these following reasons. There is no ring section (big note). The attribute points aren't used correctely. Higher int for more heal & skill damage. The equipment he used isn't the best. He also could've given a lot more tips. He uses kite alot, but not many people know how to kite correctely, so he could do a mini guide about kiting. From my perspective on a scale to 1/10. I'd give this guild a 4/10. There's so much more you could add do this guild.

Adios

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Draoscao For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draoscao View Post
    That really doesn't help him at all. If you could take the time to atleast make a constructive comment, that would be great. This is his first guide, he needs all the feedback he could get. It's not the best guide so far as i could tell, because of these following reasons. There is no ring section (big note). The attribute points aren't used correctely. Higher int for more heal & skill damage. The equipment he used isn't the best. He also could've given a lot more tips. He uses kite alot, but not many people know how to kite correctely, so he could do a mini guide about kiting. From my perspective on a scale to 1/10. I'd give this guild a 4/10. There's so much more you could add do this guild.

Adios
    Am focusing on a new L35 mage from the past 2 months and thinking to know the tricks and stuff so i had stop updating the guide as it was only for checking
    For those who said its horrid.. I don't Care

If i would be good in the sense of public(gonna ask smith boom stepy groan and ppl for that) I'll tryna help these guys to twink 35 up!
    Anyways thanks for you telling Buda not to be constructive
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I thought the guide was quite good
    10/10 bruh

NOM NOM NOM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Freakingud View Post
    I thought the guide was quite good
    10/10 bruh
    Lel thanks but it won't work
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I would actually keep 1 icestorm and 5 fire considering that the only difference between 5 fire and 6 fire is damage. Mages at this level tend to need a second rinse to kill and allow you to get within the 6 meters needed to use icestorm. With this you have the upper hand as you can cast a flash-fire combo but still get a 2 second freeze which allows to get out of range of lightning.
    "Just because ur better than me doesnt mean i suck" ~ Elpsy

#ProfessionalNoob#FreeThePotatoes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRandom View Post
    I would actually keep 1 icestorm and 5 fire considering that the only difference between 5 fire and 6 fire is damage. Mages at this level tend to need a second rinse to kill and allow you to get within the 6 meters needed to use icestorm. With this you have the upper hand as you can cast a flash-fire combo but still get a 2 second freeze which allows to get out of range of lightning.
    -_- you know what my real build is alot different that time but just modified because Ppl said that was best build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingshahzeb View Post
    -_- you know what my real build is alot different that time but just modified because Ppl said that was best build
    just checking

*troll face

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

So took the "best build" (standard one) and take one point off icestorm and put it in fire?

You could elaborate more on the bird combo as almost all of the birds at 30-40 are warbirds time the heal so that you free through roots since you don't want to take damage of the heavy melee autos they do

Also you should use paw/dark wand(cheaper option) against bears as you don't want the pin to fire and free them from the ice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlemania View Post
    So took the "best build" (standard one) and take one point off icestorm and put it in fire?

You could elaborate more on the bird combo as almost all of the birds at 30-40 are warbirds time the heal so that you free through roots since you don't want to take damage of the heavy melee autos they do

Also you should use paw/dark wand(cheaper option) against bears as you don't want the pin to fire and free them from the ice
    Don't worry about roots as much as their break armor and blind
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

lol. Not worried about freeing them if I nuke them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yea but they should be able to heal off the debut and the main source of damage is their heavy wepons(plat hammer/iceberg sword) they only should be able to win if they get some autos off and stun
    Last edited by Wrestlemania; 08-07-2015 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Grammar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlemania View Post
    Yea but they should be able to heal off the debut and the main source of damage is their heavy wepons(plat hammer/iceberg sword) they only should be able to win if they get some autos off and stun
    bears don't heal lmao. If a 4-6 beck build is used then they cant do enough dmg to nuke me until next beck unless they don't carry ib/evade/taunt.

But they lack 1 of those 3 then ez nuke. If they don't then ez nuke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRandom View Post
    bears don't heal lmao. If a 4-6 beck build is used then they cant do enough dmg to nuke me until next beck unless they don't carry ib/evade/taunt.

But they lack 1 of those 3 then ez nuke. If they don't then ez nuke
    Firstly I was talking about birds and the part where bears don't heal I meant that the mages can heal off the debuff so not to rely on it to kill a Mage at 35 you have to stun him wait for heal break-(combo/root) and try to nuke him I was implying that he could expand the combos on birds as there are some challenging 40 birds out there and even some 32-35 birds if they get "lucky" (eg.hikkitiani,mrc-forgot lol)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Good Guide. I think there should be 1 more drain. The combo should be frost, light, & fire, & then wait for them to drain then you drain after them including light fire.