Quote Originally Posted by Glall View Post
1st of all. Not going to continue this drama theatre, let this bear to show all his stupidity in solo part. 2nd Im not pvping at endgame, only doing my pl quest. 3rd I don't pvp at 35 coz I dont need to beg for builds (true fact about you ) 4th Im making my own builds for 18-26/66-71/40-51. If you are showing your brave here, make other alt and come to 51,56,61,66,71
My replies to your soup opera is gone
I'll surely come at 50-51 plus i wanna bold some points of you
1st. I didn't even started this so i'll say you as a dramatic person, you're the one who should be called as stupid who can't show action but only do is talk talk talk. 2nd do you think i really care what you are doing? 3rd i didn't begged for a build and for your information i edited the best one and made one from my thoughts. 4th. i have made a lv30 bear build, lv35 mage build, lv75 bear build n these are all lvls i hv yet visited tho i didn't used twink more that time. And as i said i ll come 51 or 71 BUT if you say i am not brave then what with you? why don't you pvp there where i do?

End of talk if you want to show off yourself more i'll just reply on your comment to correct you