Thread: A letter to non-plat buyers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default A letter to non-plat buyers

Hello all legends I am banisherx and I just wana tell all of u guys that are non-plat buyers don't give up u have to crawl b4 u walk with ur gold...I used to be very mad bcuz I thought I couldn't get cool stuff on AL without buying plat but look at me now I have a perfect frost touched rifle...of course it takes hard work but it will all pay off in the end so I'm here to tell u non plat buyers to not give up...find a great guild that u love and farm daily trust me u should make at least a mil a day merchanting,farming,hoarding locks,gems etc. For when prices rise when events come...also do not sell elite golden dragonscale chests bcuz price will rise when sts drop events like: double odds for arcane shard inside the chests...So I just want to tell u all don't give up...don't quit...have fun...farm... Basically what I'm saying is...don't sell anything if the price is going to be higher during an event you will make much more gold trust me! Happy farming/hoarding!

Banisherx
    I Am KeboTron!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mykevius Turner For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Thanks for this post. I'm a non plat buyer and earlier this year I bought my first really expensive thing, the Medusa vanity mask and I'm proud to say I earned that gold from farming locks and gems and events. Never give up on your AL dream items everyone, because with hard work and dedication they can be yours.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Problmatique For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Problmatique View Post
    Thanks for this post. I'm a non plat buyer and earlier this year I bought my first really expensive thing, the Medusa vanity mask and I'm proud to say I earned that gold from farming locks and gems and events. Never give up on your AL dream items everyone, because with hard work and dedication they can be yours.
    Thanks and gz on the mask

Banisherx
    I Am KeboTron!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mykevius Turner View Post
    Hello all legends I am banisherx and I just wana tell all of u guys that are non-plat buyers don't give up u have to crawl b4 u walk with ur gold...I used to be very mad bcuz I thought I couldn't get cool stuff on AL without buying plat but look at me now I have a perfect frost touched rifle...of course it takes hard work but it will all pay off in the end so I'm here to tell u non plat buyers to not give up...find a great guild that u love and farm daily trust me u should make at least a mil a day merchanting,farming,hoarding locks,gems etc. For when prices rise when events come...also do not sell elite golden dragonscale chests bcuz price will rise when sts drop events like: double odds for arcane shard inside the chests...So I just want to tell u all don't give up...don't quit...have fun...farm... Basically what I'm saying is...don't sell anything if the price is going to be higher during an event you will make much more gold trust me! Happy farming/hoarding!

Banisherx
    Yeah, just like me, non-plat player can buy standard mythic for all my 3 main character.... you just have put more time playing this game, which I don't have it nowadays. If you don't have the time, then buy plat.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Newcomx View Post
    Yeah, just like me, non-plat player can buy standard mythic for all my 3 main character.... you just have put more time playing this game, which I don't have it nowadays. If you don't have the time, then buy plat.
    Right...I barely have time to play as well but I still get online

Banisherx
    I Am KeboTron!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I and countless other players have played since season 1/2 without buying a single platinum and we walk around with 30-100m so it's achieveable but I almost feel sorry for new players there's hardly any opportunitys over then events.

We are never seen nor heard, we walk amongst all of you in the silhouette of a peasant living the life of a king.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

how..?
    I barely make 10k each day..
    (I'm spending loads of anks)
    How do you make 1m each day?
    what items do you merch?

I play AL 1-2 hours each day, not farming a lot, but I try to do atleast 1 planar tomb run each day..

tell me please..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jorpox View Post
    how..?
    I barely make 10k each day..
    (I'm spending loads of anks)
    How do you make 1m each day?
    what items do you Merch?

I play AL 1-2 hours each day, not farming a lot, but I try to do atleast 1 planar tomb run each day..

tell me please..
    To start merching your gonna need 6m at least as the profit is within mythic weapons and arcane eggs, I would try farming tombs for breeze egg and sell or farm locked or if you have a rich friend who trusts you ask them for a loan. Don't disappoint them and maybe split any profit 50/50. Only problem is if your bad at merching then you may ow them money instead so learn the market first.

Or you could always try your luck at arena with the recipe lol.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Item For This Useful Post: