Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Pocket Legends Quest Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azulflame View Post
    can you add what loot you get for each quest? gonna be hard, but you could just create another toon. you don't need to post item stats, just the items
    Not going to spend the time on doing those quests all over again. It's not worth it when the rewards are a few hundred gold or other items with no monetary value. The main purpose of this was to assist people in figuring out what quests they're missing and/or how to do them. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanis View Post
    You can still check number of quest completed by selecting the relevant town and looking at the box with its name at the bottom of the screen. I think I have completed every available quest in the game and I am at 199/210. There are of course the 4 quests in the Sewers that nobody can access but there are now 7 more in the total, although they don't seem to appear in any individual area.
    I meant difficult as in you can't view it all in one place at a quick glance.
    Last edited by Ayrilana; 05-07-2011 at 07:00 PM.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.