Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A big request from an old player. (Read this one, devs.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    Stop editing your posts, I respond too slowly to figure out wtf you mean in your next edits.

In it's current state, L56-61 is your favorite levels. Your argument has nothing to do with the context I used your "favorite" level in.

Mages still use artisan/SSC/alch for regen. Also, It wouldn't be much cheaper at all. L15/25 would be bottlenecked. Also, I don't really understand wtf your last sentence means. Clarify please.

Yeah, you edited your evidence after I posted. I responded to that already.

And no, calling a forgotten bow a set is pretty valid. Think about it. What exactly is the point of people using sets up there? Because each popularly used set gives a "set bonus" -- a stat advantage, if you will. Saying that the stat advantage of Fbows is limiting the variety of item choices at twinking is equivalent of me comparing the stat advantages of sets limiting the variety of item choices at...levels that have sets.

Actually, mint cutters are pretty viable at level 30-40. But viability isn't variety. Anybody can USE items. But can they work against the best? That's variety.

And no, I was pretty much challenging you to a 27 SSC Tank vs Toy fight. I'm willing to search for the evidence regarding that argument.

As to the rest of that post, it's giving me a headache. I'd request that you format it better and clarify your thoughts. You're just typing your thoughts randomly without any organization and it's pretty hard to dissect what you mean from that.

And yeah, your middle post had nothing to do with anything at all, lol. Toy would become the most expensive , and strongest weapon at level 25 for the best class at level 25. Just because a demon claw can beat a tinsel talon holds as much relevance to that argument as the fact that an SSC tank can beat a forgotten staff user.

You also seem to forget that those original items are so cheap because there is no longer a demand for them. A basic fact of economics is that supply and demand governs prices (unless in the case of regulation/price fixing.)

Anyway, I'm about to go to bed.
    Excatly, the original items are cheap because they are no longer demanded, and back before forg how much did a voodoo set cost? 300k? How much did copper set cost? 100k? How much did iceberg items back then cost? Your *supply and demand* response is invalid, gf. You just explained why it would be better to nerf the items lol.

Did you just say mint cutters are viable 30-40. Lol. Oh provide me the evidence of Toy beating SSC tank, because i knew a old mage named Silentdestiny that beat Ayepro's toy mage with SSC tank countless of times, gf, atleast i have evidence and you don't, hypocrite. By your logic of forgotten bows being sets i should be able to use Nuri wand with Charmin set right? Dumb.

Mages only use Alch for regen AFTER fights now a days, still no variety. And i didn't edit my evidence, i fixed things up, your just denying that i did, while you didnt even back up SSC tank vs Toy.

Your post gave me a bigger headache, pls go to sleep. Im done, i proved that it would be cheaper with forgs, halloween, and plat packs nerfed, im good!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRandom View Post
    1. Agreed.

2. True.

3. [Duh]

[(*1*)] Bears these days can use Mint Cutters. Trust me I've done (just avoid other bears!).

[(*2*)] They can use x-bows. Read Kite & Tree.

[(*3*)] Legendary awesome original stuff (voodoo yay!) would be more expensive with hallo and forg being nerfed. It does not make any sense to nerf the Legendary Awesome Original Stuff (LAOS).

hi
    LAOS (lol) would still be pretty much the same price, back then voodoo was like 300k, copper was like 100-150k, and Iceberg sets, Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Nvm, I lied, this was the silliest thing I've ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    Excatly, the original items are cheap because they are no longer demanded, and back before forg how much did a voodoo set cost? 300k? How much did copper set cost? 100k? How much did iceberg items back then cost? Your *supply and demand* response is invalid, gf. You just explained why it would be better to nerf the items lol.
    Back before the nerf, I think a voodoo robe alone cost 200k. Not to mention people had less gold back then. Inflation is a key factor here as well.

Did you just say mint cutters are viable 30-40. Lol.
    Yeah, 35 bears use them occasionally to nuke, as do 30 bears and 40 foxes.

Oh provide me the evidence of Toy beating SSC tank, because i knew a old mage named Silentdestiny that beat Ayepro's toy mage with SSC tank countless of times, gf, atleast i have evidence and you don't, hypocrite.
    I was implying that I was willing to fight you Toy vs SSC tank. Whether you accept this challenge is up to you.

By your logic of forgotten bows being sets i should be able to use Nuri wand with Charmin set right? Dumb.
    Did you read anything? Charmin' set is better than Nuri's because it gives a stat advantage over any combination with a Nuri piece, just like how Fbow gives an advantage over any combination with a talon, etc. The fact that you called me dumb and also complain about ego problems shows me that you need to take a huge look in the mirror.

Mages only use Alch for regen AFTER fights now a days, still no variety. And i didn't edit my evidence, i fixed things up, your just denying that i did, while you didnt even back up SSC tank vs Toy.
    This just shows how much you haven't involved yourself in low level. I find myself turning to regen midfights at l15/20/22/25 mage. If you pop an MS and get into a mana fight, chances are a good regen switch can swing the fight. L15 mage is primarily mana fights these days too. Switching to alchemist l5 is actually an essential part of PvP there.

I know you didn't edit your evidence, but you did edit it in after I posted. See: original post at 9:22 PM for me, I responded to your post which didn't contain the edit at 9:25 PM.

Your post gave me a bigger headache, pls go to sleep. Im done, i proved that it would be cheaper with forgs, halloween, and plat packs nerfed, im good!
    See ego above.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Nvm, I lied, this was the silliest thing I've ever seen

Back before the nerf, I think a voodoo robe alone cost 200k. Not to mention people had less gold back then. Inflation is a key factor here as well.

Yeah, 35 bears use them occasionally to nuke, as do 30 bears and 40 foxes.

I was implying that I was willing to fight you Toy vs SSC tank. Whether you accept this challenge is up to you.

Did you read anything? Charmin' set is better than Nuri's because it gives a stat advantage over any combination with a Nuri piece, just like how Fbow gives an advantage over any combination with a talon, etc. The fact that you called me dumb and also complain about ego problems shows me that you need to take a huge look in the mirror.

This just shows how much you haven't involved yourself in low level. I find myself turning to regen midfights at l15/20/22/25 mage. If you pop an MS and get into a mana fight, chances are a good regen switch can swing the fight. L15 mage is primarily mana fights these days too. Switching to alchemist l5 is actually an essential part of PvP there.

I know you didn't edit your evidence, but you did edit it in after I posted. See: original post at 9:22 PM for me, I responded to your post which didn't contain the edit at 9:25 PM.

See ego above.
    You didn't say it was a challenge before, so idc if you say it is now, you can't admit it you didn't back any evidence because your just as a hypocrite yourself. 35 bears do not use mint cutter as banjo and iceberg swords are superior by so much.

Oh and if you want to call me *ego* i can look at all your other posts and your just a arrogant calling me a hypocrite when you are one yourself and saying let me dissect this **** so you're even a bigger hypocrite then i am, so goodbye. And voodoo robes were 150k back then not 300k. And inflation? People were buying 56 glyph sets for over 10mil bud, GG.

You assume everything and you said i didn't play lower lvls and i know nothing yet you barely played 26 and assumed you knew everything, yep. And popping out alch mid fights doesn't count IMO. Welp, this is really my last one gf tho!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

And voodoo robes were 150k back then not 300k.
    Not trying to get involved in this headache provoking argument but I'm pretty sure voodoo robes went for 200-220k. So nearly split between you two. Can you two please just stop arguing and let this thread serve it's purpose of a dev response.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

What? Im talking about pre-forg i hate *27*'s variety right now, read again before questioning something, hun.
    Read and think before you post.

You say that all low level pvp is is forgotten bows, paws, and plat packs.

And you use level 25 as a example of variety with its SSC and winterfest toyman wands.

So I asked for your list of non-halloween or forgotten items as I would counter with something along the lines of "Artisan, Expert, Alchemist, stormstrike wand, l15-17 talons, and much more.

So your opinion that all pvp is is fbows paws and halloween crap is just that - an opinion (not to mention it's a wrong one too)
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

You didn't say it was a challenge before, so idc if you say it is now, you can't admit it you didn't back any evidence because your just as a hypocrite yourself.
    Ahahaha:
    And no, I was pretty much challenging you to a 27 SSC Tank vs Toy fight. I'm willing to search for the evidence regarding that argument.
    35 bears do not use mint cutter as banjo and iceberg swords are superior by so much.
    You fail to take into the account the lower Str requirements of mint cutter. It allows dex bears to be a kind of hybrid 2h nuke.

Oh and if you want to call me *ego* i can look at all your other posts and your just a arrogant calling me a hypocrite when you are one yourself and saying let me dissect this **** so you're even a bigger hypocrite then i am, so goodbye.
    Someday if you ever look back on this one sentence, you're gonna grimace and say .. "wtf did I just write"

And voodoo robes were 150k back then not 300k.
    Not only is it reading comprehension, you have trouble with numbers as well:
    Back before the nerf, I think a voodoo robe alone cost 200k.

And inflation? People were buying 56 glyph sets for over 10mil bud, GG.
    First of all, the drop rate got insanely heightened, since you are such a veteran I'm sure you can remember multiple glyph hoarders quitting because the value of their items had dropped so much.

Secondly, this also supports my supply and demand evidence. If you can remember correctly, 56 used to be much more active, and the combination of more players + incredibly low drop rate = super high glyph sets.

You assume everything and you said i didn't play lower lvls and i know nothing yet you barely played 26 and assumed you knew everything, yep. And popping out alch mid fights doesn't count IMO. Welp, this is really my last one gf tho!
    And the evidence is more against you for not playing lower levels these days.

Also, I'd like to test my 27 ability by playing against such an old pro. Accept my challenge for Toy vs. SSC tank (well I got to find a toy first actually, I sold mine). If I lose, so be it.

Popping alchemists mid fights does count, especially when responding to an argument about how alchemist is only used for after fight regen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

You didn't say it was a challenge before, so idc if you say it is now, you can't admit it you didn't back any evidence because your just as a hypocrite yourself. 35 bears do not use mint cutter as banjo and iceberg swords are superior by so much.

Oh and if you want to call me *ego* i can look at all your other posts and your just a arrogant calling me a hypocrite when you are one yourself and saying let me dissect this **** so you're even a bigger hypocrite then i am, so goodbye. And voodoo robes were 150k back then not 300k. And inflation? People were buying 56 glyph sets for over 10mil bud, GG.

Name:  roasted_3.jpg
Views: 1785
Size:  32.4 KB

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Prosecuted For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    Read and think before you post.

You say that all low level pvp is is forgotten bows, paws, and plat packs.

And you use level 25 as a example of variety with its SSC and winterfest toyman wands.

So I asked for your list of non-halloween or forgotten items as I would counter with something along the lines of "Artisan, Expert, Alchemist, stormstrike wand, l15-17 talons, and much more.

So your opinion that all pvp is is fbows paws and halloween crap is just that - an opinion (not to mention it's a wrong one too)
    A opinion cannot be wrong, its an opinon lol. And lvl 25 has more then SSC and winter fest. And stormstrike wand? What da. Oh and divine you said that after you said that you would beat me with toy vs SSC, so ahahah to you, sir!

Low requirements of mint cutter? Lol. Banjo has 75 str requirement so it poops on mint cutter as bears need dex with half str. And now your going to mention all of my typos which have NO information about the topic, Good job! The drop rate got raised AFTER forg bows were released or near it, im pretty sure it was 2012 when the new nuri dungeon was released, gg there as well...

And toy vs SSC tank wouldn't be the same due to nerf, so no, i won't do the match, besides i don't have a 26 mage lol. And popping in mid-fight is basicly the same thing as popping it on after-fight as you just switch back to halloween armor, dtill no variety.

Stop making me reply pls, besides, i thought you were going to sleep because of the headaches i gave you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Ahahahaha....this thread is going...hmmm...nowhere?
    Also,

Dear burstnuke, you seem to like to use the words "poop" and "trash" a lot. I hope one day you will realize you don't have to fill up your sentences with those words. Also, mind the intense insults. Don't call others arrogant hypocrits as you're acting arrogant (making you a hypocrite)

(NOTE: Don't bother wasting finger energy, because I'm off this thread. It has clearly devolved to pointless bickering, useless arguement, and unhelpful complaining.)
    Last edited by ToastyLord; 02-25-2015 at 01:13 AM.
    Lord of all Toast
    Toastylord - main
    Eternalord - L15 bear|Eternaltoast - L15 mage

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Name:  781f2f4d5c0bcf3e2acfcabbe179c53a8e7abd8ff6ac87761620e063ad1e76dd.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  224.0 KB

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Everyone uses forgs, plat packs, and halloween crap.

plain op same with halloween poop.
    Lord of all Toast
    Toastylord - main

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Id rather have WF items common more then forg trash.
    Lord of all Toast
    Toastylord - main

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

And lvl 15 is big because it doesn't take much skill with all the forg trash
    I would go on...

But here's just a few samples.
    Lord of all Toast
    Toastylord - main

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Lol people still play pocket legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oculus View Post
    Lol people still play pocket legends
    I'm also very shocked they do.. addiction hits hard a fair bit :P
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Tell me about it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

What have you been playing lately Oc?
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Funny how people don't realize that burst is trolling... Like come on guys, it's burst! Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    I'm also very shocked they do.. addiction hits hard a fair bit :P
    Heck, i don't even play that much, i go on for 30 minutes rushing everyone with molten...its fun. Otherwise then il be playing Vainglory.