Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A big request from an old player. (Read this one, devs.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamtony View Post
    Funny how people don't realize that burst is trolling... Like come on guys, it's burst! Lol
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  49.6 KB

On a serious note i still proved that it would be cheaper with WF items, since candles cost so cheap and so do mint cutters. Duckfoots can be used to replace SBL's at most lvls. Inflation was not a thing back then, as people had loads of money to spend on overpriced Glyph that was super rare until the new nuri dungeon released (funhouse) which was near or after forgs released. Voodoo sets went for 300k, copper went for about 100-200k, and birds could use green ice sword or banjo. Would be so much more cheaper.

Forgs also bring its hit proc which is a bit overpowered since most don't have huge hit at lower lvls. Halloween and plat packs also bring less diversity in builds. Now all 26 mages use tank builds since Nuke build is destroyed. Same with 30 as well with all the plat packs. Lvls 10,20,30,35,40 actually got more expensive due to halloween, so why shouldn't we nerf plat packs, halloween, and forgs some more?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Burstnuke For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post

On a serious note i still proved that it would be cheaper with WF items, since candles cost so cheap and so do mint cutters. Duckfoots can be used to replace SBL's at most lvls. Inflation was not a thing back then, as people had loads of money to spend on overpriced Glyph that was super rare until the new nuri dungeon released (funhouse) which was near or after forgs released. Voodoo sets went for 300k, copper went for about 100-200k, and birds could use green ice sword or banjo. Would be so much more cheaper.

Forgs also bring its hit proc which is a bit overpowered since most don't have huge hit at lower lvls. Halloween and plat packs also bring less diversity in builds. Now all 26 mages use tank builds since Nuke build is destroyed. Same with 30 as well with all the plat packs. Lvls 10,20,30,35,40 actually got more expensive due to halloween, so why shouldn't we nerf plat packs, halloween, and forgs some more?
    I completely agree. I don't use any hallow/forg/plat packs. Well I do use the hallow helm/expert verse Mages and snipers helm/artisan/crystalline wing verse bears. But seriously it's still fun down here even if not using any of that stuff. I only use fbow verse Fbow Bears cause you kinda have to. You should try it for about a week I actually think you'd like it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Also I have 116 hit with my verse bear setup .

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

But the thing is l30s hardly use fbows and at lvl 30 birds have a better chance winning using iceberg longsword rather than a fbow

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post

Congrats, you successfully "trolled" us. Great way to pull out after you realize most of your points are ludicrous.

I'll concede some points about the prices. Duck foot can definitely replace SBL at levels 10/20. However, L15/25 (which make up 70% of low level, if not more) will still be ruled by the rich. Also, the main reason why I'm conceding this point is because the side effect of affordable gear, is allowing more noobs compete by buying them. You seem to agree that more inclusivity to noobs is a good thing. Oh wait, no you don't. You correlate the arrival of noobs coming to low level PvP due to affordability of fbows back then with the rise in the egos of low level PvP. (Which it doesn't, I welcome noobs who make an honest attempt into low level PvP, another reason why I think this is the only decent argument you have.)

The forgotten bow hit proc has a 10-15% hit rate, and as previously stated, swings around 1/5 of fights. Higher level PvP(anything past 45) has around 50-60% dodge, or 50-60% crit, and are a larger luck factor, yet the best PvPer there probably still manages to beat people worse than him. Bow hit proc is no longer an issue.

Halloween and plat packs also don't bring less diversity in builds. This is the kind of logic you're using, to think that the addition of items with MORE damage (also a devastating armor proc, for goodness sakes) and only slightly more armor (around 10 give or take) than the previous items would lead to the downfall of a nuke (aka DAMAGE) build.

No, the nerf of damage across the board led to less "diversity" in builds (but more variety in classes), not halloween/forg items. Nuke build at level 27 is actually not obsolete either. You can easily nuke as before, drain frost fire, but it can be countered with a good MS. Gone are the days where you can blow through an opponent's MS in the same combo. That was a skillful addition caused by the nerf. You also seem to forget that there was already a rise in tank builds even before the release of forgotten. Nuke builds were primarily utilized at the beginning of 27 PvP and at the prenerf forgotten era of 27 PvP. My source for that is somewhere in Zapoke's guide, where he notes that the trend of Tank mages is rendering his previous nuke build ineffective.

EDIT: Oops haha, I was trolling too. Sorry guys. Gotcha!!!! /s

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DivineMoustache For This Useful Post:

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

You guys know how much we loooove trolling...
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: