Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 16 Char showing +XP on Forest Haven I: Trouble In Forest Haven

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Exclamation Level 16 Char showing +XP on Forest Haven I: Trouble In Forest Haven

Map: Forest Haven I: Trouble In Forest Haven
    *I have seen this on all maps though.

I am a level 16 warrior, so I should be more than 3 levels above anything on the first map of the game.

I went into the game (solo) and killed a monster. It shows +XP above my head after the kill.

The questiion is - am I getting XP or is this just a bug showing the +XP even though I am getting none?

Screenshots from two kills using an iPhone 3GS:

PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

I believe it's just showing +xp even when it's 0 xp. I'll get this fixed for the next server update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    I believe it's just showing +xp even when it's 0 xp. I'll get this fixed for the next server update.
    So how do we know where to train? On what maps? I am lvl 14 training at the last map called cash in the maps for 10-15.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well, you can train in that dungeon until you reach lvl 15, then you must purchase the next dungeon to be able to gain more lvls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Actually, you should be able to get to level 18 with the Dark Forest maps because they are made for 10-15 but the xp will take you to 18, much like the free Forest Haven maps train you from 1 to 10 but you can get to 13. You can still get XP for monsters that are not more than 3 levels below you. {Developers - correct me if I am wrong though }

I currently have a level 16 Warrior on the Dark Forest series and have not purchased any new maps. I am going to level all my chars to 18 before moving upwards.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6