Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: A good video editor app?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Rx8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    In my house Awesomeness: Over 99999
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

    Default A good video editor app?

    Hello,

    So i recently record videos through mobizen, and i have some troubles, i want to like block some parts of the video, like hiding the chatbox sometimes and stuff like that. Which app can allow me to do this? I am very confused, I have Android, WIN 8.1 and WIN 8 PCs. I do not have a iOS device tho...

    Can anyone suggest me which app & how do i do it?

    Thanks!

    ~Rohan

  2. #2
    Senior Member Slant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,049
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    95
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

    Default

    for windows
    there is windows movie maker installed by default
    if you want to just cut and re-arrange, you can use avidemux, which is a free app too, and very simple to use
    for more complex editing and fx, you can go for adobe premiere pro, but that is a little advanced

  3. #3
    Senior Member Rx8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    In my house Awesomeness: Over 99999
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    for windows
    there is windows movie maker installed by default
    if you want to just cut and re-arrange, you can use avidemux, which is a free app too, and very simple to use
    for more complex editing and fx, you can go for adobe premiere pro, but that is a little advanced
    Hmmm...IDK on using Movie Maker, but ill try what all you have suggested!

    Keep it coming people!

  4. #4
    Forum Adept Booked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    México, D.F.
    Posts
    336
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

    Default

    Hey, try Sony Vegas Pro. I have using it before, it has many effects and can use huge formats, if want something more "pro" try also Adobe After Effects those are really good if don't know how to use it there are si many tutorials on YouTube I edit videos also
    Retired player of PL (2010-2015)

  5. #5
    Senior Member Rx8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    In my house Awesomeness: Over 99999
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Booked View Post
    Hey, try Sony Vegas Pro. I have using it before, it has many effects and can use huge formats, if want something more "pro" try also Adobe After Effects those are really good if don't know how to use it there are si many tutorials on YouTube I edit videos also
    Oh, Thanks again!

    Keep it coming

  6. #6
    Senior Member Rx8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    In my house Awesomeness: Over 99999
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

    Default

    Got a very good vid editor app what i was looking for! YEY!

    Click on my SIG for more details :P

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Booked View Post
    Hey, try Sony Vegas Pro. I have using it before, it has many effects and can use huge formats, if want something more "pro" try also Adobe After Effects those are really good if don't know how to use it there are si many tutorials on YouTube I edit videos also
    Thanks for this!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Quit.
    Posts
    1,131
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    121
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    Default

    If you want to edit in Your Phone, VidTrim Pro is the best choice. I use it always, is a way too legit.

    Name:  Screenshot_2015-03-05-21-36-18.png
Views: 105
Size:  167.2 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-03-05-21-40-54.png
Views: 97
Size:  196.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-03-05-21-41-03.png
Views: 98
Size:  194.6 KB

  9. #9
    Senior Member Rx8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    In my house Awesomeness: Over 99999
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doframingo View Post
    If you want to edit in Your Phone, VidTrim Pro is the best choice. I use it always, is a way too legit.

    Name:  Screenshot_2015-03-05-21-36-18.png
Views: 105
Size:  167.2 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-03-05-21-40-54.png
Views: 97
Size:  196.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-03-05-21-41-03.png
Views: 98
Size:  194.6 KB
    I already tried it, hate that app ever since i bought it....

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Guys, what do you useually use to edit the video on your pc?

Similar Threads

  1. Looking For a Video editor for my youtube channel
    By TrapazoidsPl in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2014, 10:18 AM
  2. ADVICE needed>> a video editor app
    By Raselph in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-09-2014, 08:50 AM
  3. Where's the Profile Editor?
    By tootallll in forum Websites and Forum Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-20-2014, 09:26 AM
  4. Some who is good in making video's ; please read ★
    By itsmagic in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 01:48 PM
  5. A good picture editor app for iPad for free?
    By Cascade in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 08:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •