Thread: new cursed weapons????????????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default new cursed weapons????????????

i think that they should make the game more exciting for us and make some "cursed" weapons. they can be like blue letters. i think that if spacetime studios doesn't want to create whole new weapons, then they should at least make some that have all ready been made but just change the stats so they are better than the "legendary" weapon, but have the word cursed in it.

for example this legendary "dreamers ice wand" could become a "cursed" weapon and just be blue instead of "pink" and have more damage and regen and/or int, and speed. So there well still be this "legendary" weapon around, but if you get the "cursed" one, then you got a great drop

also for this legendary "lightning bolt staff of mastery", they could make a "cursed" weapon of this and it could have better stats and have blue letters.

just two clear thing up. there would be both types of that weapon out. the "legendary" one, and the "cursed" one.

please leave a comment and tell me what you think

maybe you can add more to this idea
    Last edited by goatycoady; 05-20-2010 at 10:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

How does adding the word cursed make it better?

Now if the item sometimes backfired and hurt you instead that would be interesting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Or make cursed weapons negatively affect your stats while giving high stats itself, so it is basically useless, but make them so rare and valuable that they are merely collectors items and for bragging rights only.

(Drains your health but has such a high attack, you want to use it, but you know that it will slowly lead to your doom.) (Denies health regen in every way, so your pots, skills, and friends can not save you from sure destruction) (The Soul Leecher) (I dont know why I'm typing this)
    Tallon - Archer - LVL 30
    Khraos - Warrior - LVL 22
    Vizardess - Enchantress - LVL 20
    Alterra

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ta11on View Post
    Or make cursed weapons negatively affect your stats while giving high stats itself, so it is basically useless, but make them so rare and valuable that they are merely collectors items and for bragging rights only.

(Drains your health but has such a high attack, you want to use it, but you know that it will slowly lead to your doom.) (Denies health regen in every way, so your pots, skills, and friends can not save you from sure destruction) (The Soul Leecher) (I dont know why I'm typing this)
    ya! i like that, thats even better! thanks... so a really hight attack, but it kills you. So if you get a cursed weapon then all the mages would just try and keep you healed while you kill all the mobs lol! so pretty much you cant use this weapon by your self:O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Lol! What a fabulous idea, goatycoaty!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

?????????????????? the pink color thingy didn't work?????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting..... hehe i guess that could work out...
    Kamja =Bear Revu =Healchantress Kokuma = ranger all 35 on Alt
    Proud Venom Applicant