Welcome to Black Lotus
For those who remember me. And to those who don't. I am ScarBW. Yes. Thats correct.
Long ago I was once in a guild. Ran by a good Guild Master. And a former good friend of
mine. I was one of the first. And original member of this guild. Except before I left. This GM
told me that I could come back freely. And with open arms. Well, I'm not gonna go into the bad.
It's not right to speak wrongly about other guilds.

Right now I am here to represent my guild. Black Lotus. I'm going to do just that.

Recruitment
We're a family oriented style guild. Recruiting for all levels and classes. Doesn't make a difference
if you are new. Or a veteran like myself of Star Legends. I welcome anybody and anyone who would
like to join.

About Us
We are a family oriented guild. Who likes to help all of our members. From doing quests. To leveling
up your toon. If we have old gear that we don't have. But a fellow member requires gear for his level.
We will offer that person the gear needed. Might be used gear. But it helps. We can only do what we
can to help.

How can I become an officer?
Ok, I'm going to be a bit blunt on this one. I ask in advance to please forgive me. I've seen many things
that has happened in Star Legends. I've also watched plenty of guilds even fail. All due to giving the title
of officer to the wrong person. Who can either eliminate your guild to zero members. Or just to nearly zero
members. There is no knowledge if the person is a spy from a different guild. Or one guild master just to
slam the guild to absolute nothing. Just to become a figment of one's imagination. Trust me. I've seen it
all. Well, almost all.

But, in my guild. Trust must be one hundred percent. By being active for starters. One most be online as
much as I am. Or by half as I am online. Seen by me as you help out members of Black Lotus. Mostly more
on the new players.Than the veteran. They need more help than veterans. No offense. You want me to trust
you. Better be prepared to seriously bust your butt to prove it. This may take a month or longer. No rude
comments. No asking me to be officer. Just prove your worth to Black Lotus.

My Rules
- Be Active!! Those who have not been online in one week. Will be
disavowed from the guild. You like to stay. Then stay active. Then
otherwise, cya.
- NO: BEGGING, ASKING FOR CREDITS, ASKING TO BECOME OFFICER,
GUILD FLAMING, RUDE BEHAVIOR IN GUILD CHAT, GUILD SPAMMING
IN GUILD CHAT, SELING ITEMS IN GUILD CHAT. Anybody caught doing
ANY of these. Will be warned once. After that, kicked from Black Lotus.
- Give respect to get respect.