Thread: Black Lotus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Black Lotus

Welcome to Black Lotus
    For those who remember me. And to those who don't. I am ScarBW. Yes. Thats correct.
    Long ago I was once in a guild. Ran by a good Guild Master. And a former good friend of
    mine. I was one of the first. And original member of this guild. Except before I left. This GM
    told me that I could come back freely. And with open arms. Well, I'm not gonna go into the bad.
    It's not right to speak wrongly about other guilds.

Right now I am here to represent my guild. Black Lotus. I'm going to do just that.

Recruitment
    We're a family oriented style guild. Recruiting for all levels and classes. Doesn't make a difference
    if you are new. Or a veteran like myself of Star Legends. I welcome anybody and anyone who would
    like to join.

About Us
    We are a family oriented guild. Who likes to help all of our members. From doing quests. To leveling
    up your toon. If we have old gear that we don't have. But a fellow member requires gear for his level.
    We will offer that person the gear needed. Might be used gear. But it helps. We can only do what we
    can to help.

How can I become an officer?
    Ok, I'm going to be a bit blunt on this one. I ask in advance to please forgive me. I've seen many things
    that has happened in Star Legends. I've also watched plenty of guilds even fail. All due to giving the title
    of officer to the wrong person. Who can either eliminate your guild to zero members. Or just to nearly zero
    members. There is no knowledge if the person is a spy from a different guild. Or one guild master just to
    slam the guild to absolute nothing. Just to become a figment of one's imagination. Trust me. I've seen it
    all. Well, almost all.

But, in my guild. Trust must be one hundred percent. By being active for starters. One most be online as
    much as I am. Or by half as I am online. Seen by me as you help out members of Black Lotus. Mostly more
    on the new players.Than the veteran. They need more help than veterans. No offense. You want me to trust
    you. Better be prepared to seriously bust your butt to prove it. This may take a month or longer. No rude
    comments. No asking me to be officer. Just prove your worth to Black Lotus.

My Rules
    - Be Active!! Those who have not been online in one week. Will be
    disavowed from the guild. You like to stay. Then stay active. Then
    otherwise, cya.
    - NO: BEGGING, ASKING FOR CREDITS, ASKING TO BECOME OFFICER,
    GUILD FLAMING, RUDE BEHAVIOR IN GUILD CHAT, GUILD SPAMMING
    IN GUILD CHAT, SELING ITEMS IN GUILD CHAT. Anybody caught doing
    ANY of these. Will be warned once. After that, kicked from Black Lotus.
    - Give respect to get respect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Hello Eviction! I don't know If you know me which I don't think you do. I have been playing SL for quite a while (3 1/2 years). I have been in various guilds and truthfully I think that from what I see here yours will prosper. I'm kind of curious on how it will be in-game but I guess soon I will know! I am currently part of a guild named Ruckus and it was once strong but looks to be somewhat fallen. If you are curious what position I am in the guild I am an officer. Anyway, I might be joining your guild soon out of curiosity! You seem like a very wise player. I hope to see you in-game. My IGN is Dragonsalt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsalt View Post
    Hello Eviction! I don't know If you know me which I don't think you do. I have been playing SL for quite a while (3 1/2 years). I have been in various guilds and truthfully I think that from what I see here yours will prosper. I'm kind of curious on how it will be in-game but I guess soon I will know! I am currently part of a guild named Ruckus and it was once strong but looks to be somewhat fallen. If you are curious what position I am in the guild I am an officer. Anyway, I might be joining your guild soon out of curiosity! You seem like a very wise player. I hope to see you in-game. My IGN is Dragonsalt.
    Ah, thank you for the kind words. If you like to join Black Lotus. Thats okay by me. But, as I said up above. Just to make officer will be butt busting & grueling job. Yes, I may be a new guild with just me.
    I am still going to attempt my fate and recruit. I'll be adding your in game name to my friends list. So
    we can keep in touch. To me and of my return. This is going to be a hard and long journey.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Well I hope to see you in-game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Same here.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Nice guild rules

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I like the way you chose your promotion requirements. Sounds like Vengeance, minus the strict policies. Good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxReiReixX View Post
    I like the way you chose your promotion requirements. Sounds like Vengeance, minus the strict policies. Good luck!
    reminds me of when far interviewed me (/_.)
    it's on&on because i said so
    thanks doframingo for this sig!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uafaud View Post
    reminds me of when far interviewed me (/_.)
    .________.
    Special thanks to Uafaud for the sig!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by XxReiReixX View Post
    Strict rules are sometimes needed for a guild. Then again, I can be wrong too.