Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | February 25, 2015

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Default Remiem's Weekly Community Update | February 25, 2015

Love Crafting is Live!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

In This Week's News

Love Crafting Event
    The day finally came! The Love Crafting Event is alive and kicking in Arlor. Check out the announcement here with details on how to play: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...mp-How-to-Play

And, speaking of... Have you guys guessed what's behind the portal yet? A grand majority in our poll seem to believe that the coveted Arcane Deary lies behind that swirly pink door. But, I guess you guys will have to drink more potions to find out for sure. As of writing this post the community has consumed 13,767 potions! Now that's a LOT of love.

In This Week's Update
    We're following our trend of bug fixes this week with a whole new batch!

+ Maridos' AA now grants +15 INT, STR, DEX instead of +10
    + Ice Golem's Ice Aura now adds a Armor Reduced Icon on the player HUD when player is under the effect
    + Frostir in the Arena now applies an armor debuff icon to players when his frost ring is active
    + Shadowmancer's now have an appropriate charge indicating red zone

We’ve heard the reports about the cupid wings not fitting Warriors and Mages right. We are working on a fix and will have it in as soon as possible.

Coming Soon

The next big thing is...what's behind that portal?! The community goal to unlock content is something we've never done in Arcane Legends before, and I'm not sure about you, but I'm pretty excited to see what's on the other side. Keep up the great work and let us know what you think when Cupid finally appears to you through!

The Devs Play Love Crafting
    On Friday 2/27 3-5pm CST, join the Spacetime Devs at twitch.tv/spacetimestudios where we'll be playing alongside you to try and do our part to meet that goal. We'll make an official announcement tomorrow with all of the details. See you there!

In Other News

New Game Announcement: Call of Champions

As some of you may have seen, Spacetime was thrilled to announce their newest game today: Call of Champions. If you haven't seen it yet, head over to: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...in-Development to read the press release.

But, amid all of the excitement of new and shiny things, we do want to take this opportunity to assure the Arcane Legends community that we are completely dedicated to new content, features and community love for a very very long time to come! Productor, G-M and the rest of the Arcane Legends team (including me!) have so many grand plans for Arcane Legends and we can't wait to share them with you as time goes on.

If you have any questions or concerns about the new game, visit this thread where you can Ask Us Anything and the Spacetime team will respond as best as they can: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...l-of-Champions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!
    Last edited by Remiem; 02-25-2015 at 06:15 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

As soon as people get their vanities, we might open that portal before the devs get to play on friday lol.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

AL will still live right?.
    .i doubt the attention of the devs on the MOBA. It looks good. I mean very...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Firstly, I'm loving the event! So excited to see what's behind that portal.. Secondly, was there gonna be a way to portal directly to guild hall? Cos that would be ace

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    AL will still live right?.
    .i doubt the attention of the devs on the MOBA. It looks good. I mean very...
    Yes, due to STS making a MOBA, this RPG franchise will still live. Arcane Legends is heading towards a good direction. Atm we just need a few tweaks and we'll be on our way to brighter days. *fix the lag cough cough, amazing outcomes will happen if you guys do, cough cough*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

so that's the new MOBA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

It'll be interesting, but STS has lots of competition when it comes to the MOBA business. Even with mobile devices.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I wonder why the new game name must be CoC... it feels familiar to me

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedmaster View Post
    I wonder why the new game name must be CoC... it feels familiar to me

The new game is absolutely nothing similar or like CoC, not really sure where you'd get such a thought.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    The new game is absolutely nothing similar or like CoC, not really sure where you'd get such a thought.
    Idk when i read the name call of champions i made it short into coc and i feel like ive heard coc before...

IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Hi Remiem,

Thank tou for the update.

I just want to check in any news regarding class balance and skill system review, well PVE oriented news is my main inquery.

You mentioned in your Feb 4 weekly update that this is a 'top priority' yet no significant news/update has been mentioned aside from STS doesnt know when the overhaul of the skill system will be implemented. Can you atleast update us on whats your next step? I mean you cant just be leaving it like this for an idefinite time period? A lot of constructive posts have been made for a temporary modification in the warrior skill that work with the given/provided skill system.

Also a lot of suggestions have been made but i have noticed no replies or comments have been given to the skill buff suggestions and especially to the warrior skill buff and returning of previously working but now inactive updgrades.
    I know you guys have a lot on your plate but by mentioning it is a top priority has made those who have faith that sts will fix the issue is blindly waiting for any form of tangible/significant updates.

I sincerely hope that this issue will not be brushed aside as some threads have clearly posted previous thread dating a year back where the issue was a hot topic , discussed, debated, but sts just waited for the issue to die down and did not take action. I sincerely hope this is not the case this time around.

Thanks for reading.

Maarkus

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

wow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Can you guys look at Planar Tombs 2 boss. His armor is ridiculous, I crit 400 on him and "normal" attacks are 150-200. Our tank was doing 97 DMG...... It took 8 minutes to kill him(1 warrior and 2 Rogues). After 5 minutes you're ready to fall asleep.

Anytime anyone asks me to do this tomb I cringe, it's so boring.
    Last edited by Raregem; 02-26-2015 at 01:35 AM.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Raregem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

ty for all the great update and really looking for the new game but maybe u can update us abt the twink cupid tournament...

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

First I'd like to say.

Thank you guys for the love crafting event!!!
    It's been a ton of fun so far and love the vanities!... But can u please make the event progress bar more opaque or retractable? We can't see when the bosses are gonna die on maps now :'(

Than as always...

Biggest thing I'd like to see if the classes getting their fix or at least some idea when it's gonna happen... There's soo many bored tanks and mages throughout Arlor at the moment that really want to play more pve and pvp.

Other than that.... Here's my list....

1) more crafting slots... Maybe we can purchase them with tokens up to a max of ten?

2) more inventory and stash spots

3) golds payouts from bosses and quests to be more scaled more appropriately with lvs

4) optional timers or a way to get back into elite maps when you dc

5) player mailboxes so we can leave mail for people that are offline

6) bank teller in gh

7) a separate purchaseable shared stash (maybe 1-5 items) where we could invite certain people to share

8) a friend's list chat.... Like /f

9) a scrolling skill bar ring on main screen so we could swipe left or right to access more skills

10) 1v1 pvp rooms or a dueling arena.. Maybe it could be set up like a town with an arena in the center that the people in town can see? People could then challenge each other to battle and if accepted by both parties.... Then they enter the Arena!

Just a thought, but I think many would love that, they could watch or fight!

Umm... I think that's most my list... Thanks hope some my ideas stick :-)
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellaelda For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaelda View Post
    First I'd like to say.

Thank you guys for the love crafting event!!!
    It's been a ton of fun so far and love the vanities!... But can u please make the event progress bar more opaque or retractable? We can't see when the bosses are gonna die on maps now :'(

Than as always...

Biggest thing I'd like to see if the classes getting their fix or at least some idea when it's gonna happen... There's soo many bored tanks and mages throughout Arlor at the moment that really want to play more pve and pvp.

Other than that.... Here's my list....

1) more crafting slots... Maybe we can purchase them with tokens up to a max of ten?

2) more inventory and stash spots

3) golds payouts from bosses and quests to be more scaled more appropriately with lvs

4) optional timers or a way to get back into elite maps when you dc

5) player mailboxes so we can leave mail for people that are offline

6) bank teller in gh

7) a separate purchaseable shared stash (maybe 1-5 items) where we could invite certain people to share

8) a friend's list chat.... Like /f

9) a scrolling skill bar ring on main screen so we could swipe left or right to access more skills

10) 1v1 pvp rooms or a dueling arena.. Maybe it could be set up like a town with an arena in the center that the people in town can see? People could then challenge each other to battle and if accepted by both parties.... Then they enter the Arena!

Just a thought, but I think many would love that, they could watch or fight!

Umm... I think that's most my list... Thanks hope some my ideas stick :-)
    +1
    I like it

- clown, tankiness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Remiem, to be honest at the moment I couldn't care less what's behind that portal that opens when the potion bar gets full. The potion bar completely hides boss hp bar and it's annoying. Make it smaller, move it elsewhere, just make it possible to see boss hp bar. Thank you.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

PvP:
    1. The Ancient Mythic Amulet proc's crystals healing 30% HP each (for 90% total!) when worn by warriors instead of just adding 0.5 HP regen.
    2. The Frost-Touched bow's proc pulling and damaging allies in PvP areas.

PvE:
    1. The glitchy pet animations.
    2. The ignore list self-duplication issue.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Will the Call of Champions be available for PC (Chrome) too? Cross-platform is STS's edge over the gaming world.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

can anyone tell me whn will event end?the exact date?plz