Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What do you see?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Petrichor View Post
    Do not get me started on this

This is clearly blue and black omg
    Most people who see those colors first stay fixed on it, but most who start on gold and white eventually see both.

I've found that if you surround the picture with gold and white, and close your eyes every one in a while, you can see white and gold, but if any hint of blue or purple is around all I see is black and purple.

I just thought it would be fun to see what y'all see

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fao View Post
    Most people who see those colors first stay fixed on it, but most who start on gold and white eventually see both.

I've found that if you surround the picture with gold and white, and close your eyes every one in a while, you can see white and gold, but if any hint of blue or purple is around all I see is black and purple.

I just thought it would be fun to see what y'all see
    Fun until you get into an argument with your friend about what colour it is! I only see black and blue no matter how I change the picture.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Petrichor View Post
    Fun until you get into an argument with your friend about what colour it is! I only see black and blue no matter how I change the picture.
    I just want to know how it's two different things! I literally opened this thread and saw gold and white, scrolled down, looked back up and it was black and blue... So...

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage