Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Quitting?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Default Why Quitting?

I know that this thread will make no sense to some players have already shifted to other games and love other game rather than PL but still i want to make up this thread so the future of PL won't be empty of players
    Well, i see much players quitting the game for 3 common reasons.
    1. Getting scammed...
    2. No updates...
    3. Lag issue...
    (1) Getting scammed is always happening in PL. Some people are just greedy to get other accs or gold so they can make profit to themselves but in and before 2014, there weren't people saying that we quits PL because i got scammed and no dev or mod helped us but now this is happening. I was been scammed too, and i know how's it feels but i am no quitting the game, i am just working hard for get my scam recovered so i can continue playing this game. So in this part i just want to mention that quitting on getting scammed is something you get annother chance to prove you money making ability so we shouldn't quit on that reason.
    I know some people like me are not good merch and can't even make money or pve for the recovery but still we can try
    (2) Well, we just get updates after so long period and that was something usual but i know we had hopes for what's coming next, it was like suspense but it can be also suspense to work on pvp and then see who u can beat and who you cannot or for the pvers it could be also suspense to see what you'll get after pveing so long which can be interesting too.
    I know the thing i mentioned in column (2) are hard but PL players were always hard working so why they leave working hard now?
    Then the second part of this column is quiting for no holiday events. I would go 95% with the player quiting because of this reason because it's sad having no holiday events but still we have our pvp, pve, all the dungeons and many more things from which you can enjoy PL because if i remember events were less than whole year days and people were also playing on those days so why not now?
    (3) Lag was always there in pl and will be in the future too. This column lies on sts to fix this problem but still we can fight against lag too. so many solutions are told to fix lag in so many threads so you can also try them (i will be glad if someone post a solution to solve lag). I have been lagging since 3 weeks but still i didn't quit playing pl or so but i have started to pvp less or play the places less where i lag. If you even try to pvp with lag sometims the lag removes

I know that this thread won't improve the condition of PL that much but still if one person come back to PL i would be glad. Thanks for reading my thread and please don't post something bad or something discouraging me because i just wanted to share my idea which i just shared.
    Thanks for reading my thread
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingshahzeb View Post
    I know that this thread will make no sense to some players have already shifted to other games and love other game rather than PL but still i want to make up this thread so the future of PL won't be empty of players
    Well, i see much players quitting the game for 3 common reasons.
    1. Getting scammed...
    2. No updates...
    3. Lag issue...
    (1) Getting scammed is always happening in PL. Some people are just greedy to get other accs or gold so they can make profit to themselves but in and before 2014, there weren't people saying that we quits PL because i got scammed and no dev or mod helped us but now this is happening. I was been scammed too, and i know how's it feels but i am no quitting the game, i am just working hard for get my scam recovered so i can continue playing this game. So in this part i just want to mention that quitting on getting scammed is something you get annother chance to prove you money making ability so we shouldn't quit on that reason.
    I know some people like me are not good merch and can't even make money or pve for the recovery but still we can try
    (2) Well, we just get updates after so long period and that was something usual but i know we had hopes for what's coming next, it was like suspense but it can be also suspense to work on pvp and then see who u can beat and who you cannot or for the pvers it could be also suspense to see what you'll get after pveing so long which can be interesting too.
    I know the thing i mentioned in column (2) are hard but PL players were always hard working so why they leave working hard now?
    Then the second part of this column is quiting for no holiday events. I would go 95% with the player quiting because of this reason because it's sad having no holiday events but still we have our pvp, pve, all the dungeons and many more things from which you can enjoy PL because if i remember events were less than whole year days and people were also playing on those days so why not now?
    (3) Lag was always there in pl and will be in the future too. This column lies on sts to fix this problem but still we can fight against lag too. so many solutions are told to fix lag in so many threads so you can also try them (i will be glad if someone post a solution to solve lag). I have been lagging since 3 weeks but still i didn't quit playing pl or so but i have started to pvp less or play the places less where i lag. If you even try to pvp with lag sometims the lag removes

I know that this thread won't improve the condition of PL that much but still if one person come back to PL i would be glad. Thanks for reading my thread and please don't post something bad or something discouraging me because i just wanted to share my idea which i just shared.
    Thanks for reading my thread
    1 and 3 are not really part of it, 2 on the other hand is true, you can't tell us to come back if there no content to play anymore. And holiday events were the same thing every year so it didn't really matter much for them to stop those, except for the new players maybe. Welp, if people wanna quit they can, and i wouldn't be surprised eithier, i only play to rush for like 30 mins then log off, theres just not any new content to have fun with.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Burstnuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Default Why Quitting?

Dont forget pvp unbalance made many leave in the past.
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

personally I think is bcs pl is getting repetitive, and pvp is fullof trash talker who think are bes and dont respect each other.
    All of us have two sides, You choose where to be

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GiveMeWings For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeWings View Post
    personally I think is bcs pl is getting repetitive, and pvp is fullof trash talker who think are bes and dont respect each other.
    thats the only reason why i like L35>L51 much nicer at L35
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Many reasons why people move on. But there are still many good friends who play the game.

There's a reason why many of us still love PL, when it first came out it was new and different, playing an mmo on a mobile device!

• Now we play to catch up with all the good people around the world we met and built real friendships with.
    • We play to relax and unwind after a long day.
    • I still enjoy playing the game, nothing like killing the mobs and getting a pink as a reward.
    • So many enjoy the adrenaline rush of pvp.
    • And those who merch feel good when they can banter and get a bargain and make money from the sale after.

What ever reason we still play let's focus on those aspects.

The other day I saw a guild event in a town. That's what we need more of. Pvp tournaments are still running, The Community Guild try to run events for us all. And there are giveaways and contests. Think of ways to make it fun for yourself your friends and the whole PL community.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Somemager View Post
    Dont forget pvp unbalance made many leave in the past.
    I know that pvp is full of trash talkers and it is unbalanced now but saying as my opinion we r pros and we can show them where is there place
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    Many reasons why people move on. But there are still many good friends who play the game.

There's a reason why many of us still love PL, when it first came out it was new and different, playing an mmo on a mobile device!

• Now we play to catch up with all the good people around the world we met and built real friendships with.
    • We play to relax and unwind after a long day.
    • I still enjoy playing the game, nothing like killing the mobs and getting a pink as a reward.
    • So many enjoy the adrenaline rush of pvp.
    • And those who merch feel good when they can banter and get a bargain and make money from the sale after.

What ever reason we still play let's focus on those aspects.

The other day I saw a guild event in a town. That's what we need more of. Pvp tournaments are still running, The Community Guild try to run events for us all. And there are giveaways and contests. Think of ways to make it fun for yourself your friends and the whole PL community.
    Absolutely, you're correct. I jst posted this thread don't see PL as an empty and closed house of us because if 1 player leaves playing pl daily, in 1 year 365 players will leave which means PL will be shut down because of no players so just don't want my favorite game to be shut down............

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingshahzeb View Post
    I know that pvp is full of trash talkers and it is unbalanced now but saying as my opinion we r pros and we can show them where is there place
    Are "WE"?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Are "WE"?
    If i am not, i know you are one of those pros

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

If you have problems with trash talking or being insulted just remember. The mute button is there for a reason.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    If you have problems with trash talking or being insulted just remember. The mute button is there for a reason.
    The mute button dont make them dissapear, isnt only the fact of reading their messages, is the fact tht I dont want to play with em lel, and sometimes I feel alone in pvp, all is very quiet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I think only 3 people read these threads, and all 3 responded. If I quit, it would be because all the oldies are gone.

On that note, click Dat Breakup in my sig.
    Last edited by The Sadness; 03-02-2015 at 01:59 PM.

PL: Flawless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sadness View Post
    I think only 3 people read these threads, and all 3 responded. If I quit, it would be because all the oldies are gone.
    I read it, but what is there to respond to?
    It's addressed to ppl who quit who wouldn't be reading this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

When was pvp not full of trash talkers and egos? It's always been there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Reason every1 quits is because of crap support service who only cut and paste responses, no updates, lack of development and with all these things happening the game becomes more boring and you become bored. A few years ago I never even imagined I would quit.

Why should I say I'll have strangers come over to my house!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by therevelations7 View Post
    Reason every1 quits is because of crap support service who only cut and paste responses, no updates, lack of development and with all these things happening the game becomes more boring and you become bored. A few years ago I never even imagined I would quit.
    What a typical sentence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Armourslash View Post
    What a typical sentence.
    Typical response too applenoob.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to therevelations7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

10/10
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Great, now we have randoms calling Armourslash me! I'M MY OWN PERSON WORLD, NOBODY ELSE IS LIKE ME
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued