Thread: Question to devs/mods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Default Question to devs/mods

Helo all,

Im here to talk about lag issues. Ill make a thread each day till we get some clear response on what is hapening with servers.
    Im geting 5k ping in towns this cant be normal. And I know its not my connection coz I tested to see its speed.
    So, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH SERVERS?

Are you by any chance performing tests on new game or new cap on production server?
    What so called improvements you guys made? I got to say, a month ago it was perfect for me, I couldnt understand why people were complaining about lag, but now it is getting impossible.

I trully believe something is not right and we deserve more of an answer then some "we are looking into that" by some moderator that is clueless on tye subject.

So please, tell us what is hapening, you are the ones who said that this year we could expect better communication, its about time it starts.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ueveotadeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

This subject about lags, disconnections and all those have been brought by many people and many times. Doing more threads like this isn't going to do much but I would like to ask a question...In which country are you? I have a ping of 210-300 when I'm in town it's 210 when I'm at Tombs 250, I don't know if it's tombs at all. What we can do is wait until they fix this, which everyone is praying that they will...Don't think it's too easy and just type a small computer line and it's done, it takes time to fix all this problems. Does it make me frustrated? It does but I don't rage over and quit. What I'm saying is: Wait patiently and if they really don't fix the problem then leave the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

So, u never rage or complaint at anything? That must be a realy nice stress free life man...

Back to topic, as I said on my post, I didnt had this issues a month ago, I even posted that it was fine for me in some similar threads.

Im also an IT consultant, I know that sometimes things takes longer to solve, but lets be honest, its been what, 4 months?

And you can see that it seems like they lack some expertise in this deoartment coz everytime we get a test server game performance falls a lot.

So, again, im just asking for a more clear response on this subject than we usualy get from mods/devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

+1 to this thread. A rarely had any lag before, not although it is not consistent I do have spikes, especially while farming tombs. Focus on important things like this sts pls.

The worst is that there are some players who DC practically every run and now that the timers are back I have to avoid playing with them :-/

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by ueveotadeo View Post
    So, u never rage or complaint at anything? That must be a realy nice stress free life man...

Back to topic, as I said on my post, I didnt had this issues a month ago, I even posted that it was fine for me in some similar threads.

Im also an IT consultant, I know that sometimes things takes longer to solve, but lets be honest, its been what, 4 months?

And you can see that it seems like they lack some expertise in this deoartment coz everytime we get a test server game performance falls a lot.

So, again, im just asking for a more clear response on this subject than we usualy get from mods/devs
    Same here, I get the worst lag, haven't yet got a clear response. A guildie from our guild said that its because STS is apperently renewing the servers. Probably to get ready for event. But I really cant believe that. I agree, its been 4 months, and I'm absolutely sick. Every time something important happens (mid run, answering an important question, pm'ing someone right before they go off) , i type my message, and i get that Rage and fury inside of me when i see 35k ping shooting up. STS needs a better server stabilizing expert, whoever is doing it now, aint doing it right !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    Same here, I get the worst lag, haven't yet got a clear response. A guildie from our guild said that its because STS is apperently renewing the servers. Probably to get ready for event. But I really cant believe that. I agree, its been 4 months, and I'm absolutely sick. Every time something important happens (mid run, answering an important question, pm'ing someone right before they go off) , i type my message, and i get that Rage and fury inside of me when i see 35k ping shooting up. STS needs a better server stabilizing expert, whoever is doing it now, aint doing it right !
    It woud of improve fix it like no updates for 1-2 months and devs look into it fix it then update it but i het they never wil

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Im Indonesian, have like 200-400kbps speed, full signal bar, when im lucky i get like 310 in towns, 400-500 in tombs, pve and pvp. Otherwise i get 800+ on towns, 1-1,5k on pve, tombs and pvp. And i get dc quite often. With all the $$ they got from plat sale, nativex etc im expecting more. I hope they r using it to develop the new game, making the game better and not to buy themselves a golden suit.

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Yeah it's for sure gotten worse again and I know how totally frustrating for people outside of the USA. I think we need another update from devs on the status of this, what's going on!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Well, believe me - with a connection speed of 500KPBS, i am still laggin here in india...while in taipei the connection speed of a wifi is way low but i am able to maintain a good ping of 100-210, while i use mobile data (4G) and i never lagged at taipei until 2 days back, and the mobile data speed is way higher than a wifi's speed...Left me wonder!

It could be distance, India is halfway or maybe not halfway across the globe from the texas point, but even with a crazy connection - i am lagging. It sounds so weird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

I've only dced 2-3 times in the last month I rarely ever get bad ping from games and I'm not even from America.

But I've hard red ping a lot more often January - march tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    Well, believe me - with a connection speed of 500KPBS, i am still laggin here in india...while in taipei the connection speed of a wifi is way low but i am able to maintain a good ping of 100-210, while i use mobile data (4G) and i never lagged at taipei until 2 days back, and the mobile data speed is way higher than a wifi's speed...Left me wonder!

It could be distance, India is halfway or maybe not halfway across the globe from the texas point, but even with a crazy connection - i am lagging. It sounds so weird.
    yup i ssly think there is a big problem with ppl from india and asia as well and a lot of players play from there and the best ping for me has always been around 410 ever since i have started playing around 8months i guess and i have used 2different internet providers airtel 3g and vodafone 3g but the ping is still the same yellow ping, green ping i have nevr seen that on my ipad,android or iphone ...

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

I see you can rejoin maps now after disconnect. Saw that twice today in T2 and T3. I hope it's intended and thanks for that, much needed option.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    I see you can rejoin maps now after disconnect. Saw that twice today in T2 and T3. I hope it's intended and thanks for that, much needed option.
    I think its more likely a bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nevercan View Post
    I think its more likely a bug
    Finally a bug worth keeping lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

I don't live in usa. Iam in like the opposite side of the world.
    Normal ping is 300-600 here.
    I get dc and lag issues alot.
    Sometimes my ping race to 60-70k and returns normal. If not, DC..
    I made a rage thread about The Timers coming back without fixing this, which got deleted by mods in a day. So I just gave up.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Finally a bug worth keeping lol
    Lol probebly they wont keep it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    I don't live in usa. Iam in like the opposite side of the world.
    Normal ping is 300-600 here.
    I get dc and lag issues alot.
    Sometimes my ping race to 60-70k and returns normal. If not, DC..
    I made a rage thread about The Timers coming back without fixing this, which got deleted by mods in a day. So I just gave up.
    IMO they should focus more in fixing their game instead of locking threads.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    Maybe they play in PC,some of my friends can rejoin timer elite map with click refresh button