Hey all, Redezy here. I firstly want to say that im not bragging or anything I made this thread because I've always dreamed of being on the timed runs leaderboard this reason for this is because I've always wanted a timed run banner. I was never able to get on the leaderboards for timed runs it was full of twinks and Op end gamers which I'll give be but I know it's possible to get on the leaderboard if you have 3 op endgamers and a average player like me I don't have the best gear not even a mythic bow I'm just one of those regular rogues and where im at now I'll never get on a timed run leaderboards I was mainly thinking planar arena lb when it's released on gauntlet maybe elites. A lot of people told me it's possible with even 3 players so if you end up adding a extra player there isn't going to be a big difference so let's get to the point now. I want to be on the timed leaderboards this season of possible or the next and aim for a timed run banner if this is successful I will pay each player between 800k-1m gold for their effort getting me on a timed run leaderboard If you are interested in trying to do timed runs with me my ign is: Redezy