Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To the LoL Players of PL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laar View Post
    Basically a hyper carry is a champion who scales extremely well, meaning it does insane damage in later parts of the game (35~ minutes in).

So you have these marksmans like Corki or Lucian that get extremely strong when they get their first item, but in later parts of the game their damage isn't so high because of all the stacked armor. Then, you have a hyper carry like Jinx that has so much range, damage and steroids/buffs that can shred right through defenses (therefore "hyper carrying").

A big downfall to most hyper carries is that their mid game (when people get their first items) is pretty poor. So, in champion select, you should make a choice if you want to have a mid game power spike or late game power spike.
    Ah, ok.

Thanks for all the help you've been giving me!
    Would you think Graves would be a good choice? I really like him and he's really fun to play! I really like it because he seems he has good power strike throughout the entire game due to the stacks of damage increase from dash and buckshot combo. And who doesn't love to escape through walls with dash, am i right?

Edit:

Found a really sweet Graves guide. Tell me if this tickles your fancy.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...e-score-391260
    Last edited by D-:; 03-12-2015 at 11:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I like to play with Graves, Annie, Ashe
    but Tristana is too much fun. Just because rocket jump is so versatile.
    You can use it to flee enemies
    You can use it to jump into trouble
    You can use it to vault over walls
    You can use it to feign running away, jump over the enemies, and then use buster shot to known the enemies back towards your own tower, trapping them there
    The cooldown resets if you get a kill
    Trist is soo much fun because of this one ability

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jblazer View Post
    Teemo. XD
    rofl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D-: View Post
    Ah, ok.

Thanks for all the help you've been giving me!
    Would you think Graves would be a good choice? I really like him and he's really fun to play! I really like it because he seems he has good power strike throughout the entire game due to the stacks of damage increase from dash and buckshot combo. And who doesn't love to escape through walls with dash, am i right?

Edit:

Found a really sweet Graves guide. Tell me if this tickles your fancy.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...e-score-391260
    Right now, Graves is extremely good because Lucian, Corki and Tristana got like 100000000000 nerfs. Basically, Lucian had a mid game power spike and was bursty like Graves. Lucian did everything Graves did but better, so now that he got nerfed to the ground Graves is usually a better pick. Graves' 2-3 item spike is extremely powerful with Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer (especially with the Stattik Shiv nerf and PD buff, since Stattik was considered a PD but better until recent changes) and Bloodthirster (ultra lifesteal)/ Last Whisperer (armor penetration for da tanks). Attack speed is especially crucial to Graves because his dash increases his attack speed by a percentage and lowers the cooldown of the skill on every auto attack This means that the more attack speed, the more steroids and dashes you'll get. He does fall a bit off late game, but still does a significant amount of damage.

Mobafire guides are strictly for getting item build paths. If you want some real lessons, watch an LCS player (professional player) on Twitch or watch some LCS games on Youtube. Or, sign up for http://www.skill-capped.com, but it has a monthly subscription fee. However, nothing beats hands on experience.
    ya YEET

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Laar For This Useful Post:

D-:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Right now, Graves is extremely good because Lucian, Corki and Tristana got like 100000000000 nerfs. Basically, Lucian had a mid game power spike and was bursty like Graves. Lucian did everything Graves did but better, so now that he got nerfed to the ground Graves is usually a better pick. Graves' 2-3 item spike is extremely powerful with Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer (especially with the Stattik Shiv nerf and PD buff, since Stattik was considered a PD but better until recent changes) and Bloodthirster (ultra lifesteal)/ Last Whisperer (armor penetration for da tanks). Attack speed is especially crucial to Graves because his dash increases his attack speed by a percentage and lowers the cooldown of the skill on every auto attack This means that the more attack speed, the more steroids and dashes you'll get. He does fall a bit off late game, but still does a significant amount of damage.

Mobafire guides are strictly for getting item build paths. If you want some real lessons, watch an LCS player (professional player) on Twitch or watch some LCS games on Youtube. Or, sign up for http://www.skill-capped.com, but it has a monthly subscription fee. However, nothing beats hands on experience.
    The immense amount of help you have given me is awesome dude, it's very much appreciated.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to D-: For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

The immense amount of help you have given me is awesome dude, it's very much appreciated.
    Nah, it's just basic knowledge I pick up from other people's analysis :')
    ya YEET

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

League is a intensely fun game I am from season 1 and I do try in normals I give up with rank cause I keep getting all these darn noons and since when does a 8/2 preliminary to rank season get b5? The riot system is broken I got over 3k games under my belt in league I have played all characters but the newest support which I'm going to buy when I have enough IP. The most strongest ADC out there currently are kalista and graves. I suggest to watch the LCS players and to play with really good friends if you want I can teach you more in game about different characters if you add me at Death Farmer just got to catch me at right time I have been playing with my other friends from Atlantica Online as they noticed I'm actually good if I'm trying lol

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Nah, it's just basic knowledge I pick up from other people's analysis :')
    Well, thank you either way, I've done some searching with the info you've given and I can tell I'm getting better at LoL just cus of the basic knowledge you've given me. It really is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    League is a intensely fun game I am from season 1 and I do try in normals I give up with rank cause I keep getting all these darn noons and since when does a 8/2 preliminary to rank season get b5? The riot system is broken I got over 3k games under my belt in league I have played all characters but the newest support which I'm going to buy when I have enough IP. The most strongest ADC out there currently are kalista and graves. I suggest to watch the LCS players and to play with really good friends if you want I can teach you more in game about different characters if you add me at Death Farmer just got to catch me at right time I have been playing with my other friends from Atlantica Online as they noticed I'm actually good if I'm trying lol

Alright, I will send you a friend request, my LoL name is "Mxstic".
    By looking at your profile, I can definitely see what you mean. You seem really good! The fact you're in B1 is astonishing. I would definitely like some extra help if at all possible for "Graves", he's definitely my #1 guy right now!

Edit:

Question!

Is it hard to get 16 champions? The only one I have bought was Graves. I was just wondering, since if I get into ranked by level 30, I'd like to get into it right away and not get other champions after hitting 30.
    Last edited by D-:; 03-14-2015 at 07:37 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to D-: For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Well, thank you either way, I've done some searching with the info you've given and I can tell I'm getting better at LoL just cus of the basic knowledge you've given me. It really is much appreciated.

Alright, I will send you a friend request, my LoL name is "Mxstic".
    By looking at your profile, I can definitely see what you mean. You seem really good! The fact you're in B1 is astonishing. I would definitely like some extra help if at all possible for "Graves", he's definitely my #1 guy right now!

Edit:

Question!

Is it hard to get 16 champions? The only one I have bought was Graves. I was just wondering, since if I get into ranked by level 30, I'd like to get into it right away and not get other champions after hitting 30.
    I would not suggest going into ranked immediately like I did in season 1 it was a bad mistake look at NY season 1 scoring was horrible. I used to be gold tell I had to afk from computer for a year dropped to s5 then went 8/2 pre got b5 last season got to b1 can't go silver I went into the thing I'm forgetting name sorry been out all night tired but I went there about 7 times this season all ruined by adc's going 0/12 6/19 things like that. Also I may been on later tonight if you want to play. I suggest doing normals to 400 wins before the ranked starts. I can give you pointers and more. I also have played against plat players and beat them in 1v1 I suggest as ADC focus on farming. Anyway I will give you more tips in game.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Farminer's For This Useful Post:

D-:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

I would not suggest going into ranked immediately like I did in season 1 it was a bad mistake look at NY season 1 scoring was horrible. I used to be gold tell I had to afk from computer for a year dropped to s5 then went 8/2 pre got b5 last season got to b1 can't go silver I went into the thing I'm forgetting name sorry been out all night tired but I went there about 7 times this season all ruined by adc's going 0/12 6/19 things like that. Also I may been on later tonight if you want to play. I suggest doing normals to 400 wins before the ranked starts. I can give you pointers and more. I also have played against plat players and beat them in 1v1 I suggest as ADC focus on farming. Anyway I will give you more tips in game.

Alright man, thanks!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to D-: For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Alright man, thanks!
    I'm on now invite me to a game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

I'm on now invite me to a game.

I'm gonna play today a little, been doing some bot games, maybe I'll be ready and not do crappy lol. I did alright vs intermediate bots, like 12-3.
    Probably will play 2-3 games if your'e down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

I'm gonna play today a little, been doing some bot games, maybe I'll be ready and not do crappy lol. I did alright vs intermediate bots, like 12-3.
    Probably will play 2-3 games if your'e down.
    Alright later when I'm on in 8-9 hours

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Farminer's For This Useful Post:

D-:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

which server do you guys play on?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey 2.0 View Post
    which server do you guys play on?
    N.A

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

N.A

Sorry dude, couldn't hop on. Internet was pretty bad last night.
    Will try again tonight to play a couple games around 8-9PM EST, if you're available.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Sorry dude, couldn't hop on. Internet was pretty bad last night.
    Will try again tonight to play a couple games around 8-9PM EST, if you're available.
    Alright I may or may not depending if I have to go to the store