Thread: What is the best budget pinks for level 45 pure dex bird?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default What is the best budget pinks for level 45 pure dex bird?

As the title says...

Also.. I am wondering they the Alien Blaster stats doesn't seem very good compared to the bows.. is it because of its element? Does it do something special like.. ignores armor or something?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I have an rylox blaster and a isis red bow if your looking to buy.
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Would that happen to be a red scarab bow of osiris?

Would you happen to have some stats on those two items? I have some lvl 45 pinks already but mostly "of Horus" ones hehehe..

EDIT:
    Oh and this is mainly a discussion about why the Alien Blaster was designed that way.. hehehe!
    Compared to a bow I lose about 45 dps when equipping the alien blaster as compared to a scarab bow..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

red scarab of Isis. For stats, go to the "trade" section of the forums and look at Yanis's threads The alien blaster as a micro stun
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Yanis' thread on level 45 pinks is here; http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-I-amp-Part-II

Also a useful thread by Bearedbear on Weapon Procs here; http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...pon+proc+index

Lots of other useful guides, etc all on one page can be found using the link in my sig.

Good Luck
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

tHANKS for the replies!

Especially about the weapon types and procs.. some are pretty obvious ones hehe!

I'll see if I can afford that red scarab, I'm saving most of my gold for elixirs... XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Blasters have the advantage of range; excellent for sniping. Other than that, you'd probably want a regular bow (scarab),
    and as soon as you can get your hands on one for your level, get a pink trueshot bow.
    These are the best budget equip you can get.

Once you get to lv50, you'd probably want to save up or farm for one of the elite sets.
    Sunblessed is a good budget choice. You can probably get the helmet and sunblessed bow for ~15k combined.
    The only expensive part is the armor.

An excellent choice would be Sentinel set, but it's prohibitively expensive, unless you're lucky to have a drop.
    In any case, the boundary of good/better gets kindda smeared with lv51. There's a lot of regular drops in the sewers with stats as good as or better than lv50 equip.
    Even the trash ones are good (drainer/gutter).

In any case, I should have some lv45-50 dex equip in my inv.
    I am online now, so hit me up on chat in balefort and I'll give it to you for free. ;]
    IGN: adwinp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adwin View Post
    Blasters have the advantage of range; excellent for sniping. Other than that, you'd probably want a regular bow (scarab),
    and as soon as you can get your hands on one for your level, get a pink trueshot bow.
    These are the best budget equip you can get.

Once you get to lv50, you'd probably want to save up or farm for one of the elite sets.
    Sunblessed is a good budget choice. You can probably get the helmet and sunblessed bow for ~15k combined.
    The only expensive part is the armor.

An excellent choice would be Sentinel set, but it's prohibitively expensive, unless you're lucky to have a drop.
    In any case, the boundary of good/better gets kindda smeared with lv51. There's a lot of regular drops in the sewers with stats as good as or better than lv50 equip.
    Even the trash ones are good (drainer/gutter).

In any case, I should have some lv45-50 dex equip in my inv.
    I am online now, so hit me up on chat in balefort and I'll give it to you for free. ;]
    Hey adwinp!

Sorry I was not able to check-up on the forums lately. I have been busy with other requirements. (Master's degree stuff)
    Once I get online I will send you a friend request.

I'm at level 47 now and already have overlord helm of the void (lucky drop!) and a kind level 56 I ran with in that same run gave me a Wraith Armor of the Void.
    I'm looking for for a laser talon + wing or mega blaster or sunblessed for its blind(?) property and of course, the cheaper price haha!
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    If you're in-game right now I can help you out with your purchase.
    Thanks for the offer Physiologic!

I sent you a friend request just this morning when I was levelling to 47 hehe!

I was able to obtain a red scarab through all that grinding hehe! (and selling some pinks that dropped thru that grinding).
    I am saving up for the level 50 sets now. I think I have enough but I need to choose what to get that is good while I'm getting the Cyber set.
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer