Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Very satisfied with the love event & vanities!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    You can imagine how much it pisses me not to loot shard or necro after all that cash I had spent. ^_^ Only last week 5.1k plat for ethyl egg. One may get suicidal. ;-)
    And Ikkels looted a recipe in arena after 600+ runs. Gahd imagine the pain before he looted one. Also unlike arena which requires ankhs, deaths and almost nothing you can sell from the arena chest (only the arcane shard and planar gear before then vials, gems and ankhs came later) this event is free because you don't have to play every 4 hours and farm for energy in between plus the boss is easy. Sts can't really please everybody.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Omisace For This Useful Post:

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Omisace View Post
    And Ikkels looted a recipe in arena after 600+ runs. Gahd imagine the pain before he looted one. Also unlike arena which requires ankhs, deaths and almost nothing you can sell from the arena chest (only the arcane shard and planar gear before then vials, gems and ankhs came later) this event is free because you don't have to play every 4 hours and farm for energy in between plus the boss is easy. Sts can't really please everybody.
    Drops rates for class vanity is bugged if you haven't noticed, I'm guessing you guys were super lucky and got in the first few chests?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    Drops rates for class vanity is bugged if you haven't noticed, I'm guessing you guys were super lucky and got in the first few chests?
    How is it bugged?