Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Very satisfied with the love event & vanities!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default Very satisfied with the love event & vanities!

I wanted to say thank you for this great event. The idea of boss trying to punch me with a bouquet of roses was a great one and made me smile.

When it comes to the execution I have not noticed any shortcomings so far, and on Zeus's beard, Im happy you've managed to get everything done well this time.

The vanities would have earned you a small fortune if had you put them for plat sale, and yet you let us have them for free. They are absolutely beautiful and I am going to start a petition to give a rise to the person behing them! Great work!

I cannot agree with majority of people complaining on here about this event or cupid wings. Its free, fun and profitable. If you have any excess of vanities in your inventory, at least be happy you have them guys.

A big thank u from me!
    Last edited by grzena1982; 03-06-2015 at 02:19 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to grzena1982 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

I am satisfied too, and many people are. But you can't imagine how much it pisses us to not loot what we wanted because the odds weren't in our favor. I 've been farming since the portal opening, like many people, and yet I didn't loot Golden Cupid Wings for Sorcerer. I am pretty sure many of us will not loot them at all. Many people stopped farming for them, and they will never get it. We all wish they were tradeable so we can share our extras. Hopefully, they will become tradeable at event's end.

I am glad you had fun. I hope you got what you need, and what you want.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

You can imagine how much it pisses me not to loot shard or necro after all that cash I had spent. ^_^ Only last week 5.1k plat for ethyl egg. One may get suicidal. ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    You can imagine how much it pisses me not to loot shard or necro after all that cash I had spent. ^_^ Only last week 5.1k plat for ethyl egg. One may get suicidal. ;-)
    And Ikkels looted a recipe in arena after 600+ runs. Gahd imagine the pain before he looted one. Also unlike arena which requires ankhs, deaths and almost nothing you can sell from the arena chest (only the arcane shard and planar gear before then vials, gems and ankhs came later) this event is free because you don't have to play every 4 hours and farm for energy in between plus the boss is easy. Sts can't really please everybody.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Omisace For This Useful Post:

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Omisace View Post
    And Ikkels looted a recipe in arena after 600+ runs. Gahd imagine the pain before he looted one. Also unlike arena which requires ankhs, deaths and almost nothing you can sell from the arena chest (only the arcane shard and planar gear before then vials, gems and ankhs came later) this event is free because you don't have to play every 4 hours and farm for energy in between plus the boss is easy. Sts can't really please everybody.
    Drops rates for class vanity is bugged if you haven't noticed, I'm guessing you guys were super lucky and got in the first few chests?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    Drops rates for class vanity is bugged if you haven't noticed, I'm guessing you guys were super lucky and got in the first few chests?
    How is it bugged?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I didn't get any class gold wings until ~300 chests. Half were farmed and half were bought roughly. It's worth the effort. Plus there were several other cool vanities this event. All in all, I think it was very good.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I bought 50 crates and got class vanities. Just like every drop in al its just luck. No bugs

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    50k + plat and i looted shard.. some might be lucky, but its the reality... shard was my 3rd arcane (hj and samael before, hj at arround 10k and sam at arround 40k) got another sam right after shard to though gl hf

12. The Following User Says Thank You to illwilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Aside from the issue of not being able to trade in for the item that you actually need/want, I like how the overall event is going and the vanities are free and absolutely beautiful. I hope all future events are like this model! No OP bosses, no event energy limits, no anks to keep reviving (actually free anks/tokens!), and some constant gold drops to cover yout potions! Overall a very fun and I would say successful event! At the end of the day, you really don't NEED to have every single vanity and can make a small fortune by selling the Love Craft Chests if you're shot on gold! It's truely a win win and fun event despite the frustrations!

Thumbs up to the overall idea of this event! Even though I already have what I want for my main, I will grind it out on my alts because although tedious, it's been a while where I could join in on an "Event" boss kill like this without plats/energy.

Maybe for next event they could make it so that once you loot "Golden cupid wings" you would then go see a NPC and get them to craft it to your vanity class or something along those lines! There's going to be many painful vanity deletes on Monday XD Something I never thought I would need to do XD
    Last edited by Kakashis; 03-06-2015 at 07:06 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the event grzena1982! On another note, if you do run into a bug, let know but making a thread (if one doesn't exist yet) here! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...ssues-and-Bugs

Have fun!!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

+1 this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

The fact that the boss attacked us with roses proves one thing! Arlorians seem to not be affected by hay fever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

I also really liked the event.

And i don't know why everyone wants that cupid wings sooooo bad.
    From now on almost everybody has the Golden Cupid Wings, so they will not become a rare item.
    When you stand in Paradise Pier / Travelers Outpost, look how much people are running around with that Wings (me included).
    I really don't know why people are spending thousands of gold to buy lovecraft chests just to get that wings, that will be outdated very soon.
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allows. View Post
    I also really liked the event.

And i don't know why everyone wants that cupid wings sooooo bad.
    From now on almost everybody has the Golden Cupid Wings, so they will not become a rare item.
    When you stand in Paradise Pier / Travelers Outpost, look how much people are running around with that Wings (me included).
    I really don't know why people are spending thousands of gold to buy lovecraft chests just to get that wings, that will be outdated very soon.
    Rare? Nah. Beatuiful as freak? Yep