Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lv18 PvP bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Lv18 PvP bird

Build/gear/face/ring/etc.

If you could post all those ^ that'd be very helpful.
    Lord of all Toast
    Toastylord - main
    Eternalord - L15 bear|Eternaltoast - L15 mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

pm D-:
    nothing lasts forever

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Burningdex For This Useful Post:

D-:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

17 is more fun. Add rushable ig and I'll try help you out.

Worst sig EU, got bored

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

5 Evasion
    3 Focus
    1 Root
    1 Blast
    1 Shatter
    1 Repulse
    5 Break

Fbow
    Exp Armor
    Dex Bone Helm
    9Dmg 1Crit Ring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Let me find the link for my guide.

Here ya go.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-18-Bird-Guide!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D-: View Post
    Let me find the link for my guide.

Here ya go.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-18-Bird-Guide!
    Lets go make level 18 rushing birdies i miss the good ol 18 bird days
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernewber View Post
    17 4 lyfe!
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Imo the 17-20 birds are food. Why am i telling this? There is a guild - which name i cant recall - for 17-20 birds. Its like DOG guild, which means they are weak alone & most of the time got rekt 1v1 (i rekt one with a 10 plat talon pack bear, lol). Their power comes out only by teaming. Idk if they are really this weak at this level, but everyone boosts their kdrs on them..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernewber View Post
    I got a 20 bird.

Quote Originally Posted by Epw View Post
    Imo the 17-20 birds are food. Why am i telling this? There is a guild - which name i cant recall - for 17-20 birds. Its like DOG guild, which means they are weak alone & most of the time got rekt 1v1 (i rekt one with a 10 plat talon pack bear, lol). Their power comes out only by teaming. Idk if they are really this weak at this level, but everyone boosts their kdrs on them..
    Lol. You obviously havent faced any good birds. I'll easily 10-0 your level 10 plat talon bear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Lol.

Worst sig EU, got bored

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

I got a 20 bird.

Lol. You obviously havent faced any good birds. I'll easily 10-0 your level 10 plat talon bear.
    I have no doubts. But what you said is just like; i can easily 10-0 your lvl 20 bird with my 30 mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

1v1 my burd k thx bai
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Your bear would die to my 17....
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Calm down guys. I never said that id win against any of you on my lvl 10 bear. I just told i rekt one 17-20 bird. Clear?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Calm down guys. I never said that id win against any of you on my lvl 10 bear. I just told i rekt one 17-20 bird. Clear?
    You shouldn't let a single bird at 17-20 let you decide that we are all trash. That's all I'M saying. Clear?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to D-: For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Imo the 17-20 birds are food.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

You shouldn't let a single bird at 17-20 let you decide that we are all trash. That's all I'M saying. Clear?
    Back off brave fighter, and quote the sentence where i exactly said "you are all trash", please. So much offense.

EDIT: I remember now that guild name for 17-20 birdies. Its called or something like that & and all of those birds name starts with the 'Nub' word and continues with written numbers.

Also, i make my own conclusions from what i see and experience, not from what others telling me. And as i said, i mostly saw them, and all of they were farmed hard. So i did the same.

If you say that you can 10-0 my lvl 10 bear, i can believe it. But in this case i can tell you again i can also 10-0 your bird with my lvl 30 mage. But what would be the point? Am i clear now?
    Last edited by Epw; 03-09-2015 at 04:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

@Epw look up pretty sure the quote of u saying 17-20 birds are bad is directly above ur last statement, dev lock thread plz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Back off brave fighter, and quote the sentence where i exactly said "you are all trash", please. So much offense.

EDIT: I remember now that guild name for 17-20 birdies. Its called or something like that & and all of those birds name starts with the 'Nub' word and continues with written numbers.

Also, i make my own conclusions from what i see and experience, not from what others telling me. And as i said, i mostly saw them, and all of they were farmed hard. So i did the same.

If you say that you can 10-0 my lvl 10 bear, i can believe it. But in this case i can tell you again i can also 10-0 your bird with my lvl 30 mage. But what would be the point? Am i clear now?
    "Imo all 17-20 birds are food."

Food - or a relative term "bad", which can also refer to as "trash".

Brave fighter lol... I'm proving a point.

No, you said you slapped a bird at 17 with your 10 bear. I'm saying you shouldn't let one win vs a bird (who is not good) decide that we are food. You wanted to prove your point (your point saying all 17-20 birds are food) by saying you beat one with a 10.

Also, no, our "power" doesn't come only from teaming. Lol if bird is used correctly it can be just as potent as a L20 bear.

And no again, not every bird at 17-20 boosts their KDR. Before the forgotten event, I was known as "Lost", a level 18 bird who was 1700-300 as a general area of my KDR. I never boosted a day in my life. Another bird named "Call" did not boost either. He was 2200-400, and he was one of the best along with Supergotenks and Yahmaha at level 19.
    Last edited by D-:; 03-09-2015 at 04:44 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to D-: For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

"Imo all 17-20 birds are food."

Food - or a relative term "bad", which can also refer to as "trash".

Brave fighter lol... I'm proving a point.

No, you said you slapped a bird at 17 with your 10 bear. I'm saying you shouldn't let one win vs a bird (who is not good) decide that we are food. You wanted to prove your point (your point saying all 17-20 birds are food) by saying you beat one with a 10.

Also, no, our "power" doesn't come only from teaming. Lol if bird is used correctly it can be just as potent as a L20 bear.

And no again, not every bird at 17-20 boosts their KDR. Before the forgotten event, I was known as "Lost", a level 18 bird who was 1700-300 as a general area of my KDR. I never boosted a day in my life. Another bird named "Call" did not boost either. He was 2200-400, and he was one of the best along with Supergotenks and Yahmaha at level 19.
    There is a difference between food & trash, IMO. In my statement, calling them food is correct. Just read again what ive written. The only trash is their talk. I dont want to waste my time on explaining it any further.

You are still stucked at that point where i said i rekt a bird once, meanwhile i clarified that i saw a bunch of birds got farmed from that 'Nub' guild. I never said that i decided to call them "food" by one fight and only. So my statement has came from more than one way.
    They are sticking together, rushing (teaming) & failing so moving to another games only to rush ppl again, with not much luck, i bet. What would you call them? I hardly seen them win; except against newbies whos have no idea what they are doing..

About kdr boosting, it was my fault, i havent wrote it down clearly. I mean that everyone farming those 'Nab' birds and boosting their kdr via them.

I hardly seen any other 17-20 birds out there. And once again, i never said that id 10-0 any of you with my lvl 10 bear. Just move forward..