Thread: Weapons ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Weapons ?

Hello *waves*

quick question...is there a guide or something that gives estimated prices or if not that atleast rare weapons to hold on to. I know i can check the CS shops but if i don't find them in there don't want to just scrap my purples but im running out of space haha. Thanks in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Honestly there is no set guide. It would be nice if there was one tho.
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Prices change so often, it would be hard to keep a guide up to the current market prices. The CS is a good place to start for your price range, but not accurate half the time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Tell me about it. Now I'm finding some level 45 greens in AO III that seem pretty good but I just don't know.

One thing you can do if you haven't already, create your alternate characters and shift items over to them even if you don't play them using the Stash.

The rule of thumb I follow is that if it's not better than the gear I currently have, I toss it. Especially if it's >5 levels above me and not granting a substantial benefit, then it's probably not that great an item.

Watch out for some items that might be valuable for their sheer uniqueness. For example when I got the fishing rod as a drop, I was instantly offered lots of good stuff to trade for it, just because they wanted a fishing rod to look cool. Goes very well with the hooch hat. I'm hanging onto my rolling pin though.
    PL: Jemnus - Lvl 54 Archer; Nasoji - Lvl 54 Enchanter; CaptainUrsa - Lvl 35 Bear;
    AL: Jemnidad - Lvl 30 Sorceror; Starkazm - Lvl 13 Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

What also can be expensive regardless of lev are some of the items like snowball launchers. Lev.s 5 - 15 might have obscene looking pricetags because they are uncommon but not pinks. Anythings worth what you get for it , no goldstandard here either.