Thread: 55 Crafting Help Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 55 Crafting Help Please

Hello all. If anyone has a Resp for a 55 Archer Helm or Leather. Contact me at . Name is Seanedale . I need these item and do have money but I refuse to pay the high prices. This only leads to other raising the prices once they know they can get the money. If you are like me, we need to get the gold situation under control so other can enjoy. Look forward to hearing from you all. This goes the same for me. If I get something some one else is needing. I have no problem helping a fellow archer out. I am honest and have morals for sure. In the end we all can help each other. All it takes is a little effort.

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

There is no gold situation that is out of control, lol. You either have gold to pay for either a.) outrageous CS prices or b.) reasonable CS prices, or you don't have gold to pay for a.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Also, what people fail to see is that the making of a crafted item is actually cheaper than the actual item itself in CS.

I've seen Fortified Maces go up to 800k, when a pink is 100k (max) + recipe 100k (max) + materials 100k (max), which is only 300k, and those 100k prices are very very conservative, it could come out to much cheaper.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, that was my opinion. Its just a craft recp for help for 450K. I thought was a bit high. But I do know. When you get several people together and 2 of the three agree. Then maybe this is the case and correct. So here, 2 against 1. Again, just my thoughts