Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mythic Bow's

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Mythic Bow's

So I had this question in mind for a while now and I was wondering is it actually worth buying any of the 2 mythic bows now ( frost touched and elodirian) since they announced the next expansion recently will the mythic bows still be worth getting? And will they still be the best bow next expansion? Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

I'd say get your hands on a frost bow if you have high, else go for an elondorian.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Are u know already what gonna happen in the future ?

Come on enjoy ur life in present time, because we live in present day not live by thinking about the future all day

4. The Following User Says Thank You to debitmandiri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

My personal thoughts are, unless you have a LOT of gold, I wouldn't invest in a mythic bow now, unless you intend to hardcore farm tombs/arena. I don't have a mythic bow so bear that in mind when considering my opinion lol however, some people in my guild who do, reckon that the mythic bows aren't that much awesomer than the expedition bows provided your other gear is mythic.

It's possible that the current 41 mythic items will still be better than lvl 46 legendaries, and it's also possible (but not very likely, IMO) that no new mythics will be released; in either of those cases the prices of 41 mythics are likely to remain stable or even rise, as they have definitely dipped recently, perhaps in anticipation of the expansion. Just my noob thoughts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debitmandiri View Post
    Are u know already what gonna happen in the future ?

Come on enjoy ur life in present time, because we live in present day not live by thinking about the future all day
    This isn't like real life, because if I buy a mythic armor set right now, I'm gonna be screwed in the future, which isn't far from now.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to obee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I woudnt suggest to buy a mythc bow/mythc set/mythc ring right now because there is an big chance of that thier prices wil get lower.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    This isn't like real life, because if I buy a mythic armor set right now, I'm gonna be screwed in the future, which isn't far from now.
    So u know everything in the future ?
    Mythic set will screwed, yes but when ?
    Is the lv46 legendary set will be better ?
    Than mythic set or maybe imbued ?

It is like planar pendant release : ppl so enthusiast in impact dragonite bars price rise from 700k ish to 8m !, after released in the live server, ppl start aware that the hardest part is the recipe not the bar, or lv41 imbued is better than mythic set but not all ppl can afford or farm them right ?

maybe like that case u know what will happen but NOT in very detail

Note : we talk about bow in this thread not a mytic set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Never go after Ancient mythic pendant l41, my friend told me and I am telling you because It only adds 450 hp and 20 damage. Price is 11m at auction and many hard work to craft that for only 450 hp and 20 damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by magenice View Post
    Never go after Ancient mythic pendant l41, my friend told me and I am telling you because It only adds 450 hp and 20 damage. Price is 11m at auction and many hard work to craft that for only 450 hp and 20 damage.
    ROFL, Arcane ring itself adds 30 DMG..and thats around like 40-80m already..Hahaha, Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

So u know everything in the future ?
    Mythic set will screwed, yes but when ?
    Is the lv46 legendary set will be better ?
    Than mythic set or maybe imbued ?

It is like planar pendant release : ppl so enthusiast in impact dragonite bars price rise from 700k ish to 8m !, after released in the live server, ppl start aware that the hardest part is the recipe not the bar, or lv41 imbued is better than mythic set but not all ppl can afford or farm them right ?

maybe like that case u know what will happen but NOT in very detail

Note : we talk about bow in this thread not a mytic set
    Yes the new legendarys will be better...
    Which means mythics are bad at release of expansion, wich has already been announced so i expect it before summer.
    And, following logic, what should be best? The best level 36 gear or the best gear 10 levels higher?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Gazes into the crystal ball and predicts.......

There will be new mythic weapons.

There will be new arcane pets.

There will be new mythic ring quest with luck based loot drop. Planar and Arena will be scaled up.

The new expansion will be hard on level 41 gears and people will cry NERF NERF!

Countless threads will be made about end game not being F2P.

Spam Baba will still own the forum with his 'I can control your dog' voodoo.
    Last edited by Terminhater; 03-09-2015 at 06:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Personally I would gear up now if you have any intention of farming the new elites. Mythic bow is a good choice. Expansion is going to be tough and those under geared will be frustrated.

If you are more of a locked farmer or WT4, then yeah skip buying bow it will be cheaper after expansion if we get new mythics.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    ROFL, Arcane ring itself adds 30 DMG..and thats around like 40-80m already..Hahaha, Lol.
    Open your eyes who talked about arcane ring?read my post again. use translator if you do not understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by magenice View Post
    I don't know about other classes but since the op is obviously a rogue - my pendant adds exactly 744 hp compared to my perfect fang.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Just to clarify cuz this post seems to ha e gotten off topic.. If sts follows there same trend then the 41 mythic bows should still be better stated then 46legendaries..sts intention on mythic was for item to be best at current cap and beat out legendary items at next cap and arcane was suppose to be best item for current cap and 2 seasons after.. (my 31 myth bow was almost as good as 46 expedition bow(actually had better critical if u sacrificed some dmg.) so in theory these 41 myth bows will be better than 46 legendary.. Also Elon bow proc is very viable on a rogue over the 10 extra dmg frost bow will give you. I find myself potting way far less since I got my Elon bow..

- this post is not 100% certified but have spoken to some in game vets that agree with me on the stat comparison..

- just a 41 rogue that's played on and ofd since season 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    Yes the new legendarys will be better...
    Which means mythics are bad at release of expansion, wich has already been announced so i expect it before summer.
    And, following logic, what should be best? The best level 36 gear or the best gear 10 levels higher?
    Are u sure ? How bout imbued ? They are legendary too ? It will be outdated by "common" legendary lv46 ?

As i know compairing stat between imbued and mythic set not so far ( not too op ie: compare mythic wep with legend wep )

Ok, what if the next expasion is tomorrow, are the new lv46 legendary or mythic will release tomorrow too ?

If u are a hardcore farmer nice stat is important for farming elites, u can avoid buy all mythic but trust me u will hard to find any party, and cost more ankhs

And again we talk about BOW here not the mythic set, what IF there will not any mythic weapon exist on lv46? Unless u have to wait until 2016?
    Last edited by debitmandiri; 03-09-2015 at 04:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose View Post
    Just to clarify cuz this post seems to ha e gotten off topic.. If sts follows there same trend then the 41 mythic bows should still be better stated then 46legendaries..sts intention on mythic was for item to be best at current cap and beat out legendary items at next cap and arcane was suppose to be best item for current cap and 2 seasons after.. (my 31 myth bow was almost as good as 46 expedition bow(actually had better critical if u sacrificed some dmg.) so in theory these 41 myth bows will be better than 46 legendary.. Also Elon bow proc is very viable on a rogue over the 10 extra dmg frost bow will give you. I find myself potting way far less since I got my Elon bow..

- this post is not 100% certified but have spoken to some in game vets that agree with me on the stat comparison..

- just a 41 rogue that's played on and ofd since season 1
    Elon bow proc is great. You can solo easy maps like wt4 without any health pots. It is not very helpful in planar tombs, because mobs need 2-4 hits to kill you. The level 31 mythic bow might only lose a little damage to the exp bow in the character sheet, but the skill damage(aimed shot, nox, piercer) difference is significant and it is better with a exp bow (item level plays a big role). The frost-touched bow only gives you 1.6 more damage as compared to elon bow (comparison based on both having 3X eye gems).

To the OP: The current mythic weapons will be better than the new lvl 41 legendaries at first for sure and you might or might not need one to farm the new elites. It will definitely be easier to with a lvl 41 mythic weapon. However the moment an event happens, where new mythic weapons are introduced your weapon will probably lose more than 70% of its value. If you are well-funded and can take a hit of 7-8 million do not hesitate and get a mythic bow now. If not it might be better to wait.

As for what you should buy, should you decide to get a lvl 41 myth, I have used myth daggers, elon bow and frost bow for a enough time each and for me the elon bow is the best of the three. This is all for pve (mainly t3 and arena farming) as I do not pvp much.

Good luck :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Are u sure ? How bout imbued ? They are legendary too ? It will be outdated by "common" legendary lv46 ?

As i know compairing stat between imbued and mythic set not so far ( not too op ie: compare mythic wep with legend wep )

Ok, what if the next expasion is tomorrow, are the new lv46 legendary or mythic will release tomorrow too ?

If u are a hardcore farmer nice stat is important for farming elites, u can avoid buy all mythic but trust me u will hard to find any party, and cost more ankhs

And again we talk about BOW here not the mythic set, what IF there will not any mythic weapon exist on lv46? Unless u have to wait until 2016?
    The 41 imbeud wil probebly be replace with 46 ( no upgrade ) lvl 46 imbeud gear witch you can farm for its just some lvls higher.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Honest opinion. I'm a looks type of guy and I like to have the best looking items, including vanities, which I've wasted way too many millions on and my inner stubbornness refuses to let me sell whether I need money or not. With that being said if you have enough money to buy the mythics now you can IF you don't mind a price drop. Otherwise I'd wait to see till next expansion because maybe the price will drop, maybe not, either way you wouldn't lose money. Unless STS decides to do something weird and discontinue the current mythics "L71 elites in PL"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nevercan View Post
    The 41 imbeud wil probebly be replace with 46 ( no upgrade ) lvl 46 imbeud gear witch you can farm for its just some lvls higher.
    Again a probably statement means u dont know what exactly will happen in the future, and are u not learn something about "common legendary" it only gives, say 3-5 primary stat at higher level, example : lv36 armor gives 40str,20int,3.0dmg,1000armor
    And the same gear at lv41 gives 44str,22int,3.0dmg,1050armor somekind of that please look into auction house if u not sure (even with event legendaries it will have the same pattern)

BUT an "IMBUED LEGENDARY" gives u MORE than a "COMMON LEGENDARY"
    It gives MORE stat, MORE secondary stat, CRIT %, AND EVEN MORE THAN 3.0 DAMAGE, one of them (imbued) even gives more than 6.0 DAMAGE.

Give me one example, lv41 the best common legendary, with xxprim stat, xx second stat, xx second stat, %crit, 6.0dmg.