Thread: Need some help here...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Default Need some help here...

So I will be levelling up my rogue acidizer now. I have the appropriate skills like traps nox aimed and pierce..

I need some help with gears and weapons as well as gem recommendations...

So is a expedition bow of pot good enough?

do para gems reduce stats badly? or do they give a good boost, if so how many should i have? and with how many eye gems?

Stat points: Should i ever put any into INT? Or just the whole thing into dex?

And...yeah what about passives? and skill builds too, maybe my skill build would be a flop at farming...

More:

What stats should i REALLY FOCUS ON? - Crit or DMG? My thoughts: I guess crit, maybe high damage? Im confused...)

What mythic weapons are good for elite farming at places like Planar tombs or arena.

What gears are good?

Good amulet?

Should i ever try my hands on cursed skull gems?...

Good pets that give mana? :P

Good pets, with stats and AA like slag? Or Dova bear? >_<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Since you talk about traps i guess its a pve build.
    Hi mate,
    Iam not one of the greatest person to give advice but why not step up and tryna help right?

Expe pot is best legendary bow at level 41 but I like Expe brutality more. You wanna have like great Hp armor too instead of pure dmg build like people go for in pvp.
    My expe brutality has 1 eye gem 1 grand tarlok wind gem (wind was Dex+int right? Yes dex+ int one)..

Para gems are great.. but 1 is enough for pve. You want that extra damage boost of para which doesn't stack. Too many para will give you great damage but lots of loss of crits hp. If you have 10 paras you miss out lets say 5 eye gems which is 48*5= 240 hp and 5 grand dex gems or grand tarlok wind gems which is like more 60-90 hp.

Go all dex. But have some grand tarlok wind gems.
    my mythic helm armor sets are full of eye and normal and grand tarlok gems. (Trying to make them grand tarlok whichever left)

I have this passives:
    Dexterity, knowledge, might, armor, crits all 5/5.
    15 points in skills.
    3/5 pierce (hp return and 3 enemies hit. 3 enemies hit helps lot in low level maps for fast kill. People don't recommend charge pierce but i do it in normal maps for aoe kind of skill)
    Aim 5/5
    Razor 2/5 (last upgrade for stun immuns)
    rest in nox.

Try and improvise your own skill
    i have also talked about hp with pve king kalizza.
    even he prefers full grand life gemmed bow over full para gemmed bow.

Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Since you talk about traps i guess its a pve build.
    Hi mate,
    Iam not one of the greatest person to give advice but why not step up and tryna help right?

Expe pot is best legendary bow at level 41 but I like Expe brutality more. You wanna have like great Hp armor too instead of pure dmg build like people go for in pvp.
    My expe brutality has 1 eye gem 1 grand tarlok wind gem (wind was Dex+int right? Yes dex+ int one)..

Para gems are great.. but 1 is enough for pve. You want that extra damage boost of para which doesn't stack. Too many para will give you great damage but lots of loss of crits hp. If you have 10 paras you miss out lets say 5 eye gems which is 48*5= 240 hp and 5 grand dex gems or grand tarlok wind gems which is like more 60-90 hp.

Go all dex. But have some grand tarlok wind gems.
    my mythic helm armor sets are full of eye and normal and grand tarlok gems. (Trying to make them grand tarlok whichever left)

I have this passives:
    Dexterity, knowledge, might, armor, crits all 5/5.
    15 points in skills.
    3/5 pierce (hp return and 3 enemies hit. 3 enemies hit helps lot in low level maps for fast kill. People don't recommend charge pierce but i do it in normal maps for aoe kind of skill)
    Aim 5/5
    Razor 2/5 (last upgrade for stun immuns)
    rest in nox.

Try and improvise your own skill
    i have also talked about hp with pve king kalizza.
    even he prefers full grand life gemmed bow over full para gemmed bow.

Good luck
    Yea, Was loookin for a PvE build. Thanks bud

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

As Dex Scene posted above, you only really need 1 para for the max benefit. This is because the first para gem will give 7 damage, and thats then multiplied by your bonus dmg% (ex. say your bonus dmg% is 400, then 7x4= a total of 28 damage!) while the rest will only give two damage. The ideal build for a rogue is 5/5primary all
    5/5 crit
    5/5 aimed
    1 or 2 pierce (depend on if u want hp return or not)
    3/5 nox or something like that (dont get the extra 15% dmg thingy, bug actually decreases)
    3/5 traps I think? (net and cooldown upgrades)
    Anyone can feel free to correct me as I dont main my rogue so much now.