Thread: My Stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default My Stats

My statistics

hello, I'm a bear full strength of specialization while my equipment is worth less strength is what I can put myself Dexterity or Intelligence.

My Skills

hello and yes again ^ ^ for my skills I would hit hard and have good bonus knowing that I'm lvl32 skills I have less available but I restatement
    Piloufas lvl50
    and
    Shanclem lvl10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm having some difficulty understanding exactly what you wrote but I think you're asking where to put stat points- in dex or int, so that your level 32 bear can improve attack?

First you need to tell us what equipment you use and what your stats are (str,dex,int,hit%,crit,dodge, etc...) and also what your skills are (level 6 beckon, level 5 rage, etc..) then we can help with improving your bear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello, this is normal because I speak French so I use a translator and I want to be a bear dex and str
    my stats: str 183, dex: 3 / int: 1 / hit%: 72 / crit: 11 / Dodge: 8 / health: 702 / regen: 12 / Mana: 400 / 3 regen / damage: 92-106 / DPS : 104 / Armor: 68.
    my skills: vengeful slash: 6 / stomp: 3 / rage: 1 / taunt: 1 / crippling slash: 6 / super mega slash: 6 / crushing blow: 1 / restore: 2 / Iron Blood: 1 / hell scream: 2 / Evade: 1 / beckon: 1.
    thank you for your help
    Piloufas lvl50
    and
    Shanclem lvl10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I also can't quite understand exactly, but I will offer a few thoughts. If you want to cause damage, Rage is hands down the first thing you needed to max. Also, Restore is worthless and should have 0 for PvE. I would personally take the 6 out of crippling and Vengeful and put the points in Iron Blood and Evade.

Just preliminary thoughts.
    Duped - Lvl 65 Mage
    Conanursan - Lvl 65 Bear
    Isniped - Lvl 65 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I would definitely work on getting 6 points in Beckon, so that you can pull enemies together and make it easy for the mages and archers in your party to kill them. It's the most important skill for a bear in my opinion. After you do that, Iron Blood and Rage are good skills to put points into.

I would also put some points into dex from now on, to increase your hit %.

If you like doing as much damage as possible, you might consider changing to dex or dual str/dex when you're higher level. Elly has a great guide on bow bears here:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Bow-Bear-Guide
    Kalielle - level 56 mage | Kaley - level 55 roundup bear | Clusterstorm - level 55 rush paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Clusterstorm? Pshh, he merely leads the fastest games ever.
    Pocket Legends Video Tutorial

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Ever since the GCD, it's been very difficult to get all slashes and crushing blow sustained on a target. As other players have mentioned, you may want to transfer some points out of the slashes. Max out rage (for damage), beckon (for support), and durability skills (iron blood/evade). You may also want to transfer all of the points from restore, as it's pretty ineffective for a PvE bear. Put some points into dex to up your hit %.

You'll find with that setup, you may use a few more pots, but you'll be far more valuable as a team player and you'll be doing noticeably more damage as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thank you for your help
    Piloufas lvl50
    and
    Shanclem lvl10