Results 1 to 20 of 20

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hello! I'm new

  1. #1
    Member Rosinante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Neighborhood
    Posts
    52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default Hello! I'm new

    Hello my name is steven, im a new player and im an level twenty i want to be friemd with all players. Now im low level player and i need little helps, but not much because the game can get worst, now i'm hatted by players in base they insulting me because i deffend people, but my mission is to make em my friends, thanks spacetime to make this awesome game, now i play this game in my free times and i enjoy it

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Quit.
    Posts
    1,131
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    121
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    Default

    YOUR WELCOME! Star Legends was more active in the past, nowadays people are quitting, i don't recomend you to stop playing, but i don't recomend to continue playing, enjoy the game, and ignore or mute the annoying people, nice to meet you ingame

  3. #3
    Member Rosinante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Neighborhood
    Posts
    52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doframingo View Post
    YOUR WELCOME! Star Legends was more active in the past, nowadays people are quitting, i don't recomend you to stop playing, but i don't recomend to continue playing, enjoy the game, and ignore or mute the annoying people, nice to meet you ingame
    Thanks for the 100k you gave me your amazing man i like your youtube channel

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Quit.
    Posts
    1,131
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    121
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SRGuerra View Post
    Thanks for the 100k you gave me your amazing man i like your youtube channel
    You even seen Zenxpro's

  5. #5
    Member Rosinante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Neighborhood
    Posts
    52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doframingo View Post
    You even seen Zenxpro's
    I will search it

  6. #6
    Member magnetized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Inside the biomech
    Posts
    64
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SRGuerra View Post
    Hello my name is steven, im a new player and im an level twenty i want to be friemd with all players. Now im low level player and i need little helps, but not much because the game can get worst, now i'm hatted by players in base they insulting me because i deffend people, but my mission is to make em my friends, thanks spacetime to make this awesome game, now i play this game in my free times and i enjoy it
    HEY STEVEN, welcome to sl hope you enjoy the stay but dont trust people whom you dont know in real.
    MAGNETIZED-COMMANDO|HARDLY-ENGINEER

  7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Moderator - Inactive Arpluvial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,227
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    123
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    512
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

    Default

    Hey there!

    Welcome to SL! We are so glad to have you.

    If you experience any significant harassment in game, please contact the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com. They can investigate the issue. Also feel free to contact Remiem, Seoratrek, or myself if you have any questions about the forum community. We are always happy to help.

    Enjoy the game!
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  8. #8
    Senior Member Uafaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    on destiny
    Posts
    873
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    192
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arpluvial View Post
    Hey there!

    Welcome to SL! We are so glad to have you.

    If you experience any significant harassment in game, please contact the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com. They can investigate the issue. Also feel free to contact Remiem, Seoratrek, or myself if you have any questions about the forum community. We are always happy to help.

    Enjoy the game!
    arp you make that sound like we harass people xD...



    welcome newcomer \(._.) ever had any question regarding pvp feel free to ask me either on forums or in game.
    it's on&on because i said so
    thanks doframingo for this sig!

  9. #9
    Banned CAK Vader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Narnia. Duh. Wishing I was: A pony
    Posts
    2,475
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    344
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    284
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uafaud View Post
    arp you make that sound like we harass people xD...



    welcome newcomer \(._.) ever had any question regarding pvp feel free to ask me either on forums or in game.
    She saw you on forums and knew it was gonna happen.

  10. #10
    Blogger Burninglamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Quit
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

    Default

    hello.
     
     
     
     
     
    WAT IZ LIFE

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to Star Legends. HAVE FUN!

  12. #12
    Member Rosinante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Neighborhood
    Posts
    52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Thanks you all for that kind welcomes :ddddd

  13. #13
    Forum Adept Dragonsalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    405
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    82
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    81
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

    Default

    Hello SRGuerra I hope to see you ingame! I'm not much of a merch or as good as pvp as I used to be but I'm a good shoulder to cry on XD. No but really see ya ingame.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Uafaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    on destiny
    Posts
    873
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    192
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CAK Vader View Post
    She saw you on forums and knew it was gonna happen.
    or maybe we do ._ .? who knows
    . _.
    ._ .
    . _.
    ._ .?
    it's on&on because i said so
    thanks doframingo for this sig!

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    88
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Welcome (just trying to get my 10 post over) but still have fun

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    35
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Hello, have a good time

  17. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Hii :)

    hi.. im new *-* only in forum lol.. perfect game.. of course the best!!!! ty gm

  18. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SRGuerra View Post
    Hello my name is steven, im a new player and im an level twenty i want to be friemd with all players. Now im low level player and i need little helps, but not much because the game can get worst, now i'm hatted by players in base they insulting me because i deffend people, but my mission is to make em my friends, thanks spacetime to make this awesome game, now i play this game in my free times and i enjoy it
    Welcome Bro n hv fun
    Quote Originally Posted by dricutie View Post
    hi.. im new *-* only in forum lol.. perfect game.. of course the best!!!! ty gm

    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosinante View Post
    Hello my name is steven, im a new player and im an level twenty i want to be friemd with all players. Now im low level player and i need little helps, but not much because the game can get worst, now i'm hatted by players in base they insulting me because i deffend people, but my mission is to make em my friends, thanks spacetime to make this awesome game, now i play this game in my free times and i enjoy it
    Welcome to SL.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Greetings

    Hi dude ur more wlc

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •