Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 11th, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Make the new expansion without potions heal/mana!! So every team need A MAGE AND A TANK. Problem solved.
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Higuani For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Higuani View Post
    Make the new expansion without potions heal/mana!! So every team need A MAGE AND A TANK. Problem solved.
    Lol, then no one runs hard elite, it will take 5 hours per run hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debitmandiri View Post
    Lol, then no one runs hard elite, it will take 5 hours per run hahaha
    Well increase droprate at boss for a reward. its the best solution. or else rogues will dominate ALWAYS.
    I rather play in a mixed team. Thats how arcane legends needs to be played no?
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Well increase droprate at boss for a reward. its the best solution. or else rogues will dominate ALWAYS.
    I rather play in a mixed team. Thats how arcane legends needs to be played no?
    5 hours per run farming for a chest with 98% chance of epic ? Are u joking ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Who said it would be 5hours per run? They can Always bump up the droprate of the reward and make it a less harder. Thats all about tweaking

A no potion elite would affect timed leaderboards aswell, there will be mages and tanks in it and not only rogues everywhere.
    The skills are not broken. We (players) dont play the game how it supposed to be played. Arcane legends is 3 classes who work together. And not only rogues who spam endless potions..
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Here another event top 25 or whatever it may be . This tournaments are meant for people that dont work stay in the sofa all day. What happens with people thay work cant get any banners cause this events take time. U need to find a way so that people that workkk can win stuff cause it aint fair..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gorecaster View Post
    I'm glad some of you are pleased with this "update". Perhaps you have an affinity for mediocrity. What I see is a whole lot of nothing. Fibus describing how he envisions the classes working together in this expansion is laughable. What warriors aren't currently taunting? Rogues are dealing dmg. Yeah. That's what they do. Mages will control the mobs. Lol. That is the mages job, yes, we get this. We have been doing this. In the same armor for a year and a half. One event after another offering one vanity/banner after another while simply readjusting these tired loot tables could impact the game intensely. Never ending lag issues, continued imbalance in PvP. I see plainly stated above that skill refinements will continue to be overlooked. So we continue to play with useless, outdated and in some cases flat out broken skills and passive abilities? Recolor pet from the kraken campaign? Really? Brought gyrm and breezaga back proving that there's zero exclusivity here. Friend came back to play and described the planar content as nothing more than an ankh sink. The longer we all continue to be like yay! Love it! Great update!... the more of these kind of updates will you see. Enjoy.
    Totally agree. Apparently STS is training their reps to be politicians. Make long speeches that say absolutely nothing.

What happened to the skill overhaul? Too much work? Describing the class roles to us like we aren't already aware of what they are supposed to be for, tells us they are not going to be changing anything at all.

The fact that the chat system "toggle" is still in the planning stages is absurd after almost 4 months. Just remove the entire autochat if you are only starting to plan how to fix it. Give us the toggled version when it's ready, if you must. We were told it's tied to the client, but we've had 3 new clients released since them and it could have been removed from any of those and put back to the way it was originally.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Who said it would be 5hours per run? They can Always bump up the droprate of the reward and make it a less harder. Thats all about tweaking

A no potion elite would affect timed leaderboards aswell, there will be mages and tanks in it and not only rogues everywhere.
    The skills are not broken. We (players) dont play the game how it supposed to be played. Arcane legends is 3 classes who work together. And not only rogues who spam endless potions..
    Wanna try planar tombs without potion ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

So promises mean nothing to you guys.. ok i see money well spent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Mage should be crowds control class you said? Then why some of mobs have stun/freeze/root immunity from our skill? While almost all pet which is have ability to do stun/freeze/root can do that. All mage skill should have effect to all kind of mob (stun/freeze/root),then we can call that mage class is crowds control class and demand about mage in elite market will increase.

And about boss,at least make our skill have chance (20% - 50% maybe) to freeze and stun boss. Who need mage at boss if all we can is just do damage and running around,without debuff enemy or buff party skill (war and rog have both) mage really need this to covering our lack debuff or buff skill. Curent situation is ppl often just wanna do run hard elite with 2 mage if they using best gear,or else 1 mage is enough.

And yes,mage need some armor and hp buff.

I have small experience playing war,make chest spliter (interupt upgrade) work on boss,maybe will help increase demand for war in elite market.

About skill I have 3 suggestion.

1. Why not add semi-active skill which is can be active in a condition (like procs on gear),depending on class.

2. Add new upgrades on our curent skill.

3. Add 5th slot skill which is just can unlocked at lv 46 including 3 special skill for each class,at this stage we just can choose 1 skill (support,attack or defense special skill) after we choose 1 the other skill will locked back.

What i want to see in next elite map expansion is all about skill and team work not just about gears.

Thx for reading and sorry for my english.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justhell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    Very nicely said and excellent point in the 1st paragraph. I feel the same way about this
    Curent situation is 3 rog with trap skill and crowds control pet type (slag,breeze,samael,singe and the other pet) can handle mage job prety well ... How poor mage at this rate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Keep the feedback coming guys!
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

- After some complaints about Sorrax's difficulty and ridiculous shield ability in the Planar Tombs he has been adjusted to better match the difficulty of the other tombs bosses

I just did a solo run there. I've done a lot of solo T2 runs and know my times. This run took roughly the same time. Might have been a bit faster, if not for the 4-5 leprechoblins along the way, but still roughly the same. I obviously need more runs to make proper conclusions, but I doubt I'll see something much different.

What I noticed, however, is that Sorrax now does not have that ranged attack. I do not remember anyone complaining about that particular attack. To my knowledge, it has always been about the hp/armor this boss has and that he's too slow to kill. Not sure why you guys decided to remove the ranged attack...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

I think its time for AL2.

Between all the promised updates and all the changes that people are asking for you might as well create a new game and start fresh.

Maybe sts only creates a two year plan for their games and once that well runs dry it moves on while rehashing content for their new player base while the long time players focus on completing their end game goals and patiently wait for the next iteration of a good sts game.

Looking forward to call of champions though
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Seriously, PvE balance is what?

If you want to address an issue, make sure changes are done. Make sure there is a point to prove.
    All i read about is blah blah blah blah.
    Make no sense to me.

I can only conclude, Mage and Warrior are not needed 100% in the "A Team" for the upcoming expansion.

PvP class balance no blah blah blah story to tell is because its too difficult to make up a story.

Seriously are you guys lazy or can't be bothered.
    I know many players are leaving the game every single week, those are regular players spending platinum weekly to enjoy the game. bringing in revenues for your company.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

My suggestion to balance the PvE or PvP classes is simple

Remove Mage and Warrior
    Warrior and Mage skills apply it to Rogue
    Only one class, Rogue with more skills to choose.

End of story. This is easiest way for LAZY people.
    0 complain.

You can have a female rouge, a Fat size rouge, a hobbit size rouge.
    just change the skin, very simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Lol at all the couch devs whining in this thread. Lazy? Really? Interns? Go take a skill share class and let it take you months to learn a 200 line Python (easy) program and imagine the time it takes to actually program. You know, creating something from your head and laying it down in code.

4 weeks of updates have passed and you guys haven't been able to revamp tens of thousands of lines of code? Lol

You wanna play a rogue? Play a rogue. Devs have maintained that these adjustments take time and would coincide with new expansion.

Maybe if you're a little more disrespectful, things will change. They ask for feedback. If you have a hundred people agree with you, still tiny sample size. If you don't trust devs, leave. If you think they're lazy, leave. If this no longer feels fun like a game should be, leave. I know I will.

Show some respect for the people offering this product. If you aren't satisfied, well you know. Make the best choice for your sanity.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Am i being paranoid but i could attest that there was a reply to this thread citing that STS officially posted a comment that they were working in the skill system review and fix .... This was February 26, 2014 !!! Thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s-Skill-System

This post was even pointed out by FIbus in his 'Arcane Legenss Skill system Feedback' thread
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...t=Skill+revamp this was posed March 9 2014

Was the post citing the thread deleted?!!!!

STS: 1yr!
    1yr on making us think you are working on the skills
    1yr on saying we will look at it
    1yr on saying it will take time!

This time i demand an answer!

Why i demand an answer? Because i have spent 693490 plat in this game all purchased from a credit card and only like 20 downloaded on free offer ..... Ban me if u want dor posting this but this now official misdirecting your customer base
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  688.7 KB

You better be reading.... I will no longer be civil about things

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    Lol at all the couch devs whining in this thread. Lazy? Really? Interns? Go take a skill share class and let it take you months to learn a 200 line Python (easy) program and imagine the time it takes to actually program. You know, creating something from your head and laying it down in code.

4 weeks of updates have passed and you guys haven't been able to revamp tens of thousands of lines of code? Lol

You wanna play a rogue? Play a rogue. Devs have maintained that these adjustments take time and would coincide with new expansion.

Maybe if you're a little more disrespectful, things will change. They ask for feedback. If you have a hundred people agree with you, still tiny sample size. If you don't trust devs, leave. If you think they're lazy, leave. If this no longer feels fun like a game should be, leave. I know I will.

Show some respect for the people offering this product. If you aren't satisfied, well you know. Make the best choice for your sanity.
    Nobody is actually calling the Development Team lazy. In fact, we know they are working exceptionally hard at bringing us new content as fast as we can possible consume it, and yes, we are pretty ravenous once the content drops.

But, people are just getting tired of waiting. Let me refer you to a thread that is over a year old now in regards to revamping the skill system

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s-Skill-System

I'll quote it here for quick reading:

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

Hi Legends!

The Dragon Enclave expansion is just around the corner, planned for launch in mid-March. With that in mind, we want to take a moment to talk to you all about the current Skill system in Arcane Legends and the future plans for it.

When the Dragon Enclave expansion launches, you will be able to level up to 41. At level 41 you will have an abundance of skill points. Enough to spend on the active and passive skill trees and for the most part max out your character. This is pretty cool! Your character will be max’d out! On the other hand, it isn’t as interesting as when you need to make choices that define your character.

We are very aware of this shortcoming with the current skill system. We are hard at work developing a fun evolution to skills in Arcane Legends. Our plan is to allow for future growth, add interest and also address other shortcomings of the current skill system. We want to create a more interesting and strategic experience, allow for greater diversity in character builds, and also resolve issues inherent to the old system that players were experiencing in game.

This won’t happen overnight though. The skill system defines your characters and we respect that. We want to take the time to get it right.

The game is evolving and so too must the systems inside it. We expect to release more details about these exciting changes over the coming months.

A year ago they made some big noise regarding the skill system and how it was going to be revamped and improve the game for the future. A year later they've decided to completely table the idea to bring us a new expansion? What happened in that year? How is it possible that something so critical to the games survival just kept getting placed on the back burner?
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hectororius For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I've only been playing since October so I don't know what's happened in a year. I'll read your reference but in regards to no one said lazy, pls reference this thread. Post 77 and 78 I think. The two posts and poster above my post.

If anyone feels like they are being abused though, take a look at your abuse quotient. It's not worth it if people are that unhappy. Reading these threads, you'd think that remiem or carapace kidnapped someone's little brother or promised a kid s front row bus seat on a super fun field trip. I've got a six digit plat history as well since I started playing in October, and there is a tremendous amount of dev content in this game.

It is likely that everyone feels like what they suggest is the most important issue in game. If you can't see the metrics, nobody knows, no matter how many buddies agree.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!