Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7 Content Update (55818)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Temporary? Just because a few people said so?

What about adding a "hide vanity" for those people crying about being different.

I did NOT just buy plat and purchase this hat for no reason, the only reason I used real money to get platinum and buy the hat was because you said it would remain as a bonus.

They are complaining about the looks of people, so do something about the looks but keep the bonus.

Again, "hiding the vanity hat" option or "hiding every other players vanity" just so we can look "nicer" to some.

Jeez.

People that pay should always have an advantage, that's life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ballersburden View Post
    Temporary? Just because a few people said so?

What about adding a "hide vanity" for those people crying about being different.

I did NOT just buy plat and purchase this hat for no reason, the only reason I used real money to get platinum and buy the hat was because you said it would remain as a bonus.

They are complaining about the looks of people, so do something about the looks but keep the bonus.

Again, "hiding the vanity hat" option or "hiding every other players vanity" just so we can look "nicer" to some.

Jeez.

People that pay should always have an advantage, that's life.
    Sounds like someone accusing other people of crying, is in need of a pretty big box of Kleenex themselves. Hide Vanity already suggested.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage