Thread: need some help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default need some help

Hi guys,
    I would like to join a elite farming guild like Enigmatic, but.. My stats are too low.. anyone knows how I can make them better?

I'm currently using:

recurve potency (gemmed)
    ancient druid set potency(gemmed)
    mythic ring
    fenrir (gemmed)

here are my stats (without pet):

btw.. should I put fire gems into mythic ring or keep as it is?

Thanks

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I can only provide suggestions, not force you to go through with them.
    1) Make sure your equipment is 41(bow, armor, helm)
    2) make sure that they all have fire gems. This is because fire gems will provide you with extra damage, hp, dodge, crit, etc. it may not seem like much but every gem counts in the long run
    3) Try to get level 41 icescale set (compare different versions with your current armor to see which one is better)
    4) it seems youre focusing a lot on mana. That kind of mana is for rogues that have higher end gear.
    5) make sure all of your stat points are in dex, this is what applies to rogues (int for mage, str for war)
    With all this your damage should be boosted a bit, as well as your hp, but your mana will be lower.
    Also try to get a good pet for farming(some cheap but good pets are grimm, blinky, gyrm as Its around 400k in cs atm)
    Anyone else who comments feel free to add on or alter what I said, as im currently maining a tank, so I forgot a bit about rogue

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Noobx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Icescale sets are cheap for lvl 41 and have the best armour for that level (excepting Imbued). I use equips with dex as the main stat and str as the secondary- my mana sucks but that's what potions are for; mana pots are cheaper than health and you don't die when you run out of mana. Gyrm and Blinky both give great rogue stats (dex, dmg and crit) are relatively cheap at the moment, Yowie is worth considering too if you can't quite afford Blinky/Gyrm. I'd consider selling the blood ruby and buying a fire gemmed one, or regemming (though it seems a shame to re-gem the perfect glacial gem).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to carmine_blade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

We have a basic guide for elite build with gear & pet recommendation on our guild thread here. I also put links there to some threads you might find useful.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jorpox View Post
    Hi guys,
    I would like to join a elite farming guild like Enigmatic, but.. My stats are too low.. anyone knows how I can make them better?

I'm currently using:

recurve potency (gemmed)
    ancient druid set potency(gemmed)
    mythic ring
    fenrir (gemmed)

here are my stats (without pet):

btw.. should I put fire gems into mythic ring or keep as it is?

Thanks
    I am assuming that are those stats without a pet? If so they are quite good actually. I would change the ancient druid for icescale potency. You would lose a bit of health and a bit of mana, but gain some damage as icescale has a set bonus of +10 main stat.
    As for the myth ring : If you do replace the life shards with fire gems you would probably gain about 4.8 damage, but lose 100 HP. Up to u.

Honestly with your stats you can easily do all elite maps, except planar tombs. And tombs are doable to, they just will be slower due to damage stat.

What pets do u have/use?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

yes these stats are without pet, I'm currently levelig ribbit and kelvin. I'm still considering if I should buy a pet for 300-350k. I currently have 1.3m but I don't wan't to waste lots of money... Thanks btw!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Ribbit and Kelvin are good pets (Ribbit's crit and Kelvin's stun)but you really want a pet that will boost your dex stat as well as providing dmg and crit; a good pet makes a huge difference so I would strongly urge you to consider Blinky or Gyrm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Your stats currently are almost on par with Enigmatic (and other elite farming guilds) requirements.

As for pets. I'd say get Breeze, but at this point he's still too expensive for you. Out of the 300-350k pets I recommend Blinky, who is also one of the most useful pets in Arena. Gyrm, Grimm are also nice pets.

Yowie is not a good pet for elites imo. I mostly use him in places like yt4/kt4/km3, where his AA actually does something noticeable to mobs.