Thread: Dungeon Hunter 5 released in play store

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Default Dungeon Hunter 5 released in play store

As you may have known the RPG series Dungeon Hunter already, today (3-12), the fifth version of it has been released. Dungeon Hunter 5 seems improved a lot comparing to previous versions. I have only played little, but here are some things I have seen so far
    -First of all it's obvious that the towns/villages/maps are no more just you going in the lonely trail like previous versions. Many things have been added, like when you are running, decided to take a sight seeing at an egde on the bridge and can see some undeads chasing the villagers.
    -The terrain and graphics are really cool. You'll find yourself sometimes jumping off a building, bridges etc. or rolling to dodge the missiles.
    -I haven't known much on this, but there aparently "no classes". At start I can choose one from five weapons, but I can use any items no problem. Maybe its just me not playing much to high levels to explore much (only level 5 now hehe).
    -The game seems to be an online game now.
    If you're a Diablo fan, I would really recommend the game. I have played some previous versions, and I think they are inspired by Diablo (in DH4 there's a tip "you can only wear one ring at a time", if you know what I mean). Btw, if you play the game, my character name is nob, add me as friend we may run together some time
    Last edited by Sceazikua; 03-12-2015 at 10:00 AM.