Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New MAP!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Talking New MAP!!

Was just planing if i add some of my ideas. Firstly all i say is FAN-MADE and please don't rage if you don't like it .
    Message to STS : If you liked my work, please invest some EXTRA money from AL or the new game(when releases) Call of Champions to update IF possible other let it get votings .
    Here i start[As I Get More Ideas I Might Add More Maps]
    THE DIGITAL

Introduction
    One it was the towne of science. A decent towne with happy alterrans ; Once a scientist named Amaco-Den[Don't add this ->(It's a random name )] invented a Digital-Ball that could be used for many special powers and to save the alterra from the up-coming storm but.............

Level Requirment
    Level 77-81.

No. of Dungeons
    5 normal dungeons.
    1 ELITE dungeon[Temporary]
    1 with all bosses
    1 for loot(for example Red Dragon Slayer of Blacksmoke Mountain)

1st Dungeon

Name : Entrance to the Cave.......
    Mobs No. and name :3 : 60 Mobs and all tank + bird types( i am a bad artist so can't put my imagination here...)
    Boss : Man-Eater(need suggestion on this thing)
    Introduction : A simple walking place filled with digital tanks. After moving forward and killing a total of 35 mobs, we enter a cave with both tanks and birds, after killing them we found the boss in a big room.

You can suggest further on this.

2nd Dungeon

Name : The danger Starts......
    Mobs No. and name : 75 Mobs and all tanks and birds(same)
    Boss : Multi-Killer( with two swords)
    Introduction : This is the place in the cave, the Mobs will be arranged randomly and have rooms with it so that it makes slowwwwwww

3rd Dungeon

Name : Escape for a little....
    Mobs No. and name : 100 Mobs and digital tanks birds and mages too(arranged randomly)
    Boss : Big-Beetle
    Introduction : Have to run over it because the mobs and too power. The beetle is asleep until all the mobs are gone. This Boss is not kill-able, we have to hit it and its mouth will open after alot of struggle, entering it put you in the 4th Dungeon..

4th Dungeon

Name : End Is Soon
    Mobs No. and name : 120 Mobs( in between it has a place like lost valley for exp runs) All types present(Randomly Arranged)
    Boss : Security.com
    Introduction : it contain a place like lost valley, if you want to go to the last dungeon and to activate the Last dungeon you have to complete it. This boss should be tanked, when it's damaged, attack as much as you can so that it dies....

5th And the last Dungeon

Name : The Digital Ball
    Mobs No. and name : 150 or 200 Mobs and all types(arranged randomly)
    Boss : Master-Digital
    Introduction : this is full of mighty mobs to kill over. when you have only one mob left then the boss will come and the 1 mob will be the boss. In this, at first you'll find a friend which will help you conquer the place. The Friend will be Amaco-Den and he'll help you go all over till the boss. The boss will kill him with his dual sword and then you have to conquer alone. Killing him you'll get a shining ball and when clicking on go to next level, you goes into the loot dungeon.

The Loot Dungeon

Name : Digital-Shop
    Mobs No and name : No mobs only one boss which injects no mobs even
    Boss : Digital-Monsta
    Introduction : you have to run all over till you find the cave. after entering it you'll find the boss. The boss will be the mixure of all and have to be tanked, broke shield etc means you need a best team

The Boss Gauntlet

Name : The Boss Gauntlet
    Mobs No. and name : 30 mobs will all types
    Boss : All of them except the Loot Boss
    Introduction : you know it XD

TOWNE

My imagination :
    It is a destroyed town and have destroyed computers, mobiles etc etc. There will be only 10 NPCs randomly divided at all places.
    1. Almaco
    2. Assistant scientist
    3. Daily Digitalisation
    4. Governor Jakey(this will give you the elite quests)
    5. Welcome bayer
    6. Monaro
    7. Civilian
    8. Nightmare's adventurer
    9. mother enka
    10. Super Gustoes

Quests

There will be 15 quest here(didn't added the elite quests)
    1st. HELP US! (Could be completed in Entrance to tha cave...{solved by killing the boss})
    NPC : Welcome Bayer
    2nd. My MATE (In 1st Dungeon, talk to Franko and receive price going back to the NPC you took from)
    NPC : Almaco
    3rd. I want some things ( will receive after killing the boss of second dungeons)
    NPC : Daily Digitalisation( only this quest of her counts, others are for crafting{she can craft you crafted sets too!})
    4th. Can you take me to... (You have to complete 2nd dungeon for this)
    NPC : Monaro
    5th. The Beetle block( will complete after you enter 4th dungeon)
    6th. My ally. My GOLD ( In a room, in 3rd dungeon, you will find a civilian that will complete this one)
    NPC : Civilian
    7th. End Them ( In 4th dungeon, by killing the boss)
    NPC : Mother elka
    8th. Is this true? ( complete 4th dungeon)
    NPC : Mother Elka
    9th. Find Fame ( Find fame in 5th dungeon and talk to him to finish it)
    NPC : Nightmare adventurer
    10th. Finish It(By killing the 5th dungeon boss) Gives you a black digital mecha sword, wand or talon for it
    Below are from the Loot dungeons
    11th. For the gear ( You have to kill the loot boss twice) Gives you a full suit of digitalisation like shadow minnion disguise
    NPC : Assistant scientist
    12th. The danger starts ( You have to kill the loot boss 50 times!) Gives you a sword which can be used perfectly with lust(sword wand or talon)
    13th. The last from mehh (defeat the loot boss 100 times!) Gives you a shield, wing or eye which can be used by lust perfectly
    14th. I hate Gauntlet ( You have to kill the MEGA-Boss{of 5th dungeon} twice IN HERE) Gives you a digital ring
    NPC : Super Gustoes
    15th. End completely(finish Boss Gauntlet) Grants you a cute pet

ELITE QUEST

All quests NPC is Governor Jakey
    1st. Be the first ELITE! [This quest has to be taken and dont at welcome bayer, easy] Grants you the Laptop vanity shield
    2nd. Enter the Mental house [The Special Elite place having only Mobs GOLEMS. you have to defeat them and then appears MEGE-GOLEM. This place can't be used for any other quest, farming, gold, exp, etc, this is only for Elite quests and once the quests gone, this place gone]{Enter this elite place for the quest} Grants you a full gear except weapon
    3rd. Last but not Least [Defeat the ELITE boss and receive the last reward] You'll get The Digital Blaster(TDB) The Digital Slicer (TDS) and The Digital Flamer (TDF)

WEAPONS AND ELITE WEAPONS AND GEARS

Elite Gear
    We can farm many and many elite gears until it's gone so that people could rage to this level and spend their time on PVE too
    The Digital Slicer Set
    Digital Slicer Gear =
    You can get it from 2nd elite quest.
    185 Str needed
    Helm

If you wear the full gear you'll have the same flames like Savage, fiery or swift have but it will be blue will some magnificent shine
    TDS(The Digital Slicer) =
    (the damage and dodge and others will be added soon)
    Will decrease enemy's attack and the enemy will receive 50 or depending on its gear damage every second for ten seconds

The Digital Blaster Set
    Digital Blaster Gear =
    From 2nd elite quest
    185 Dex needed
    If you wear the full gear you'll have the same flames like Savage, fiery or swift have but it will be blue will some magnificent shine
    TDB(The Digital Blaster) =
    Will decrease the armor and then have magnificent shots!

The Digital Flamer
    Digital Flamer Gear =
    From 2nd elite quest
    185 Int
    (the damage and dodge and others will be added soon)t needed
    Same shines and will flame the enemy in the digital flame by decreasing their dodge and hit % and then have fantastic attacks

Simple Sets
    Magical Mecha Set
    All weapons need 180 Int
    Helm :
    Characteristics
    67 Int, 10% Crit, 10 Health, 8 H/s, 9 Mana, 9 M/s, 46 Damage and 64 Armour!!
    How it looks
    No Idea yet
    Armour
    Characteristics
    84 Int, 10% Hit, 16% Crit, 6 Health, 9 H/s, 10 Mana, 6 M/s, 48 Damage, 160 Armour!!!!
    How it looks
    No Idea yet
    Weapon(Staff)
    Characteristics
    300-321 Damage, 0.9 Speed, 84 Int, 10% Hit, 11% Crit, 8 Health, 10 H/s, 8 Mana, 8 M/s, 16 Armour!!
    Weapon(Wand)
    Characteristics
    200-224 Damage, 1.0 Speed, 90 Int, 10% Hit, 16% Crit, 8 Health, 8 H/s, 10 Mana, 10 M/s, 16 Armour!!
    How it looks
    No Idea yet
    Shield
    Characteristics
    84 Int, 10% Hit, 17% Crit, 8 health, 9 H/s, 10 Mana, 10 M/s, 48 Damage and 128 Armor!!!
    When Crafted

Blue Magical Digital Set
    185 Int needed
    Helm
    Characteristics
    87 Int, 14% Crit, 13 Health, 18 H/s, 18 Mana, 12 M/s, 53 Damage and 80 armour!!
    How it looks
    No Idea yet

Mighty Mecha Set
    Full gear need 180 STR
    Helm
    Characteristics
    64 Str, 13% Dodge, 12% Crit, 10 Health, 12 H/s, 12 M/s, 43 Damage, 88 Armour!!
    How it looks
    No Idea yet

When Crafted

Blue Digital Might set
    185 STR needed
    Helm
    Characteristics
    98 Str, 16% Dodge, 16% Crit, 20 health, 16 H/s, 16 M/s, 67 Damage and 92 Armour!!
    How it looks
    No Idea yet

Swifter Mecha Set
    180 Dex needed
    Helm
    Characteristics
    64 Dex, 16% Hit, 10% Crit, 8 H/s, 8 Mana, 10 M/s, 39 Damage and 89 Armour!!
    How it looks
    No Idea yet

When Crafted
    Blue Swift Digital Set
    185 DEX needed
    Helm
    Characteristics
    84 Dex, 20% Hit, 13% Crit, 10 H/s, 10 Mana, 15 M/s, 49 Damage and 99 Armour!!!

SOME NEW THINGS WITH THE UPDATE
    Pet to be tradeable like in SL(dropped pets :3)
    More gold cap
    You can also add the U-EXP(Ultimate-Experience Points) This will be a new start of Exp after the 300k exp cap lol, means you can do 10,000 U-EXP for 78, 25,000 U-EXP for 79, 50,000 U-EXP for 80 and 100,000 U-EXP for 81 cap(just as an example)
    The new vanities
    A new capping vanity which is the Lap-Pet(just given a name)
    The new Ulimate-2pc RING!! Wear the pet Lap-Pet when goes lv81 and then wear your very known cyber quest with it for the U-2PC!!!
    We can farm as much as Elites we want so that we could sell it for high price and do giveaways like people having EWT,EMS and ESB are doing

A short message to people have read this and to STS specially
    To People = If you're a very good artist and have those skills please PM me. I'll tell you how the weapons and the pets, the vanities and many more should be and if you got much time for drawing it please do it for PL!
    I repeat this is a FAN-MADE project and it contain only my ideas so please don't rage that's it's not worth for the millions of STS. Yes, you can also leave rude post but it must be SUGGESTIONS or if you like the effort simply click the thanks button so that i have a record of the suggestions No Offence
    To STS = As you can see, i have put everything that map should contain except pictures and characteristics so if you want to update PL and give it one more try then please read this thread and think of it OR take some good pints out of it .
    Please, if you liked it let the 77 cap be old than 1 year so people like me could cap and get the elite pet too. Thank you

Thank you all for reading my thread and leaving the posts below, i respect the time us used to read this thread so i m very thankful to you. If you want some EDITS you can tell be to because this is my DIGITAL CITY veiws not yours and because PL is a social game we want all of the players advises so that this Map could be added to the history of Pocket Legends and it would be best for us. Not cheated anything from anywhere except the tradeable pets.
    Thank you all and have a nice day

VOTING COUNTS

Just had a beastie idea to count the positive and the negative posts of this thread so if STS want to update after 10 YEARS XD they can have the positive reply counts with an idea for it :P
    Positive replies = 12
    Negative replies = 2
    Other Replies = 7
    My own thanking replies = 6

- Kingshahzeb
    Last edited by Ignitedmage; 03-30-2015 at 06:17 AM.
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ignitedmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Awesome idea , it would be awesome if STS would make a sort like idea from this, but all investement goes to AL/ Call of Champs
    Sadly Sts stated that they can't develope any further content on PL.
    Note:
    You say: The digital slicer set, but you could add like if it's a Axe/Battlesword set or like 4pc set with a shield and for example a scythe. Same note on all sets btw.

Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Holy jesus man.
    I would normally discourage this, or atleast explain why I dont appreciate it as much as I would. BUT.
    this is so indepth and just a brilliant idea you have swayed me.
    Excellent Ideas my friend, alot of time & effort spent on this, thank you.
    Check out my Step By Step L.15 Mage Guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

& instead of swifter I think it should be Mobile Mecha Set & maybe for the int one, Magical Mecha set. Giving all the sets alliteration

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Thank you all for encouraging me and i am gonna put more effort on weapons and their buffs now as i can access my tab now .

Thanks for adivces and please if your friends are on forums. report them too if nothing it will encourage me for coming up with more
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Sorry guys, so tired to complete the thread now. I'll add other characteristics soon

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

If only....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

So much effort, heart and soul for the Love of the Game, good job i applause your efford and don't stop and keep on believing that some day they open up there heart and say Okaley Dokely!, i gona make a new map for PL fans.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Amazing work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Thanks all. Please click the thanks button XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    Amazing work
    Lmao at ur sig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i love it this idea is awesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Thanks all!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Holy omg usually when I see dis I would think of lotsa negative replies or just a short vague description of an idea, well planned, even with the items! You could also add in the suggestions for Crafting Materials! The town reminds me of Star Legends for some reason haha, good job man, well done!
    Hope is Hungry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingshahzeb View Post
    Thanks all!
    Great great idea, in all honesty a waste of ur creativity and time. Sts will never implement anything that takes more than redoing old stuff(i would still even appreciate it...)
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernewber View Post
    Great great idea, in all honesty a waste of ur creativity and time. Sts will never implement anything that takes more than redoing old stuff(i would still even appreciate it...)
    I know sts would not update anymore as they hve sid that before bu still PL people have HOPES!

Thanks anyways
    Again all of Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

ill wait for this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrrobbinhood View Post
    ill wait for this
    Am waiting too but if sts gets so much extra money then this could be possible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingshahzeb View Post
    Was just planing if i add some of my ideas. Firstly all i say is FAN-MADE and please don't rage if you don't like it .
    Message to STS : If you liked my work, please invest some EXTRA money from AL or the new game(when releases) Call of Champions to update IF possible other let it get votings .
    Here i start[As I Get More Ideas I Might Add More Maps]
    THE DIGITAL

Introduction
    One it was the towne of science. A decent towne with happy alterrans ; Once a scientist named Amaco-Den[Don't add this ->(It's a random name )] invented a Digital-Ball that could be used for many special powers and to save the alterra from the up-coming storm but.............

Level Requirment
    Level 77-81.

No. of Dungeons
    5 normal dungeons.
    1 ELITE dungeon[Temporary]
    1 with all bosses
    1 for loot(for example Red Dragon Slayer of Blacksmoke Mountain)

1st Dungeon

Name : Entrance to the Cave.......
    Mobs No. and name :3 : 60 Mobs and all tank + bird types( i am a bad artist so can't put my imagination here...)
    Boss : Man-Eater(need suggestion on this thing)
    Introduction : A simple walking place filled with digital tanks. After moving forward and killing a total of 35 mobs, we enter a cave with both tanks and birds, after killing them we found the boss in a big room.

2nd Dungeon

Name : The danger Starts......
    Mobs No. and name : 75 Mobs and all tanks and birds(same)
    Boss : Multi-Killer( with two swords)
    Introduction : This is the place in the cave, the Mobs will be arranged randomly and have rooms with it so that it makes slowwwwwww

3rd Dungeon

Name : Escape for a little....
    Mobs No. and name : 100 Mobs and digital tanks birds and mages too(arranged randomly)
    Boss : Big-Beetle
    Introduction : Have to run over it because the mobs and too power. The beetle is asleep until all the mobs are gone. This Boss is not kill-able, we have to hit it and its mouth will open after alot of struggle, entering it put you in the 4th Dungeon..

4th Dungeon

Name : End Is Soon
    Mobs No. and name : 120 Mobs( in between it has a place like lost valley for exp runs) All types present(Randomly Arranged)
    Boss : Security.com
    Introduction : it contain a place like lost valley, if you want to go to the last dungeon and to activate the Last dungeon you have to complete it. This boss should be tanked, when it's damaged, attack as much as you can so that it dies....

5th And the last Dungeon

Name : The Digital Ball
    Mobs No. and name : 150 or 200 Mobs and all types(arranged randomly)
    Boss : Master-Digital
    Introduction : this is full of mighty mobs to kill over. when you have only one mob left then the boss will come and the 1 mob will be the boss. In this, at first you'll find a friend which will help you conquer the place. The Friend will be Amaco-Den and he'll help you go all over till the boss. The boss will kill him with his dual sword and then you have to conquer alone. Killing him you'll get a shining ball and when clicking on go to next level, you goes into the loot dungeon.

The Loot Dungeon

Name : Digital-Shop
    Mobs No and name : No mobs only one boss which injects no mobs even
    Boss : Digital-Monsta
    Introduction : you have to run all over till you find the cave. after entering it you'll find the boss. The boss will be the mixure of all and have to be tanked, broke shield etc means you need a best team

The Boss Gauntlet

Name : The Boss Gauntlet
    Mobs No. and name : 30 mobs will all types
    Boss : All of them except the Loot Boss
    Introduction : you know it XD

TOWNE

My imagination :
    It is a destroyed town and have destroyed computers, mobiles etc etc. There will be only 10 NPCs randomly divided at all places.
    1. Almaco
    2. Assistant scientist
    3. Daily Digitalisation
    4. Governor Jakey(this will give you the elite quests)
    5. Welcome bayer
    6. Monaro
    7. Civilian
    8. Nightmare's adventurer
    9. mother enka
    10. Super Gustoes

Quests

There will be 15 quest here(didn't added the elite quests)
    1st. HELP US! (Could be completed in Entrance to tha cave...{solved by killing the boss})
    NPC : Welcome Bayer
    2nd. My MATE (In 1st Dungeon, talk to Franko and receive price going back to the NPC you took from)
    3rd. I want some things ( will receive after killing the boss of second dungeons)
    NPC : Daily Digitalisation( only this quest of her counts, others are for crafting{she can craft you crafted sets too!})
    4th. Can you take me to... (You have to complete 2nd dungeon for this)
    5th. The Beetle block( will complete after you enter 4th dungeon)
    6th. My ally. My GOLD ( In a room, in 3rd dungeon, you will find a civilian that will complete this one)
    NPC : Civilian
    7th. End Them ( In 4th dungeon, by killing the boss)
    NPC : Mother elka
    8th. Is this true? ( complete 4th dungeon)
    NPC : Mother Elka
    9th. Find Fame ( Find fame in 5th dungeon and talk to him to finish it)
    NPC : Nightmare adventurer
    10th. Finish It(By killing the 5th dungeon boss) Gives you a black digital mecha sword, wand or talon for it
    Below are from the Loot dungeons
    11th. For the gear ( You have to kill the loot boss twice) Gives you a full suit of digitalisation like shadow minnion disguise
    12th. The danger starts ( You have to kill the loot boss 50 times!) Gives you a sword which can be used perfectly with lust(sword wand or talon)
    13th. The last from mehh (defeat the loot boss 100 times!) Gives you a shield, wing or eye which can be used by lust perfectly
    14th. I hate Gauntlet ( You have to kill the MEGA-Boss{of 5th dungeon} twice IN HERE) Gives you a digital ring
    15th. End completely(finish Boss Gauntlet) Grants you a cute pet

ELITE QUEST

All quests NPC is Governor Jakey
    1st. Be the first ELITE! [This quest has to be taken and dont at welcome bayer, easy] Grants you the Laptop vanity shield
    2nd. Enter the Mental house [The Special Elite place having only Mobs GOLEMS. you have to defeat them and then appears MEGE-GOLEM. This place can't be used for any other quest, farming, gold, exp, etc, this is only for Elite quests and once the quests gone, this place gone]{Enter this elite place for the quest} Grants you a full gear except weapon
    3rd. Last but not Least [Defeat the ELITE boss and receive the last reward] You'll get The Digital Blaster(TDB) The Digital Slicer (TDS) and The Digital Flamer (TDF)

WEAPONS AND ELITE WEAPONS AND GEARS

Elite Gear
    We can farm many and many elite gears until it's gone so that people could rage to this level and spend their time on PVE too
    The Digital Slicer Set
    Digital Slicer Gear =
    You can get it from 2nd elite quest.
    185 Str needed
    Helm

TDS(The Digital Slicer) =
    Will decrease enemy's attack and the enemy will receive 50 or depending on its gear damage every second for ten seconds

The Digital Blaster Set
    Digital Blaster Gear =
    From 2nd elite quest
    185 Dex needed
    TDB(The Digital Blaster) =
    Will decrease the armor and then have magnificent shots!

The Digital Flamer
    Digital Flamer Gear =
    From 2nd elite quest
    185 Int
    (the damage and dodge and others will be added soon)t needed
    Same shines and will flame the enemy in the digital flame by decreasing their dodge and hit % and then have fantastic attacks

Simple Sets
    Magical Mecha Set
    All weapons need 180 Int
    Helm :
    Characteristics
    67 Int, 10% Crit, 10 Health, 8 H/s, 9 Mana, 9 M/s, 46 Damage and 64 Armour!!
    How it looks
    No Idea yet
    Armour
    Characteristics
    84 Int, 10% Hit, 16% Crit, 6 Health, 9 H/s, 10 Mana, 6 M/s, 48 Damage, 160 Armour!!!!
    How it looks
    No Idea yet
    Weapon(Staff)
    Characteristics
    300-321 Damage, 0.9 Speed, 84 Int, 10% Hit, 11% Crit, 8 Health, 10 H/s, 8 Mana, 8 M/s, 16 Armour!!
    Weapon(Wand)
    Characteristics
    200-224 Damage, 1.0 Speed, 90 Int, 10% Hit, 16% Crit, 8 Health, 8 H/s, 10 Mana, 10 M/s, 16 Armour!!
    How it looks
    No Idea yet
    Shield
    Characteristics
    84 Int, 10% Hit, 17% Crit, 8 health, 9 H/s, 10 Mana, 10 M/s, 48 Damage and 128 Armor!!!
    When Crafted

Blue Magical Digital Set
    185 Int needed
    Helm
    Characteristics
    87 Int, 14% Crit, 13 Health, 18 H/s, 18 Mana, 12 M/s, 53 Damage and 80 armour!!
    How it looks
    No Idea yet

Mighty Mecha Set
    Full gear need 180 STR
    Helm
    Characteristics
    64 Str, 13% Dodge, 12% Crit, 10 Health, 12 H/s, 12 M/s, 43 Damage, 88 Armour!!
    How it looks
    No Idea yet

When Crafted

Blue Digital Might set
    185 STR needed
    Helm
    Characteristics
    98 Str, 16% Dodge, 16% Crit, 20 health, 16 H/s, 16 M/s, 67 Damage and 92 Armour!!
    How it looks
    No Idea yet

Swifter Mecha Set
    180 Dex needed
    Helm
    Characteristics
    64 Dex, 16% Hit, 10% Crit, 8 H/s, 8 Mana, 10 M/s, 39 Damage and 89 Armour!!
    How it looks
    No Idea yet

When Crafted
    Blue Swift Digital Set
    185 DEX needed
    Helm
    Characteristics
    84 Dex, 20% Hit, 13% Crit, 10 H/s, 10 Mana, 15 M/s, 49 Damage and 99 Armour!!!

SOME NEW THINGS WITH THE UPDATE
    Pet to be tradeable like in SL(dropped pets :3)
    More gold cap
    You can also add the U-EXP(Ultimate-Experience Points) This will be a new start of Exp after the 300k exp cap lol, means you can do 10,000 U-EXP for 78, 25,000 U-EXP for 79, 50,000 U-EXP for 80 and 100,000 U-EXP for 81 cap(just as an example)
    The new vanities
    A new capping vanity which is the Lap-Pet(just given a name)
    The new Ulimate-2pc RING!! Wear the pet Lap-Pet when goes lv81 and then wear your very known cyber quest with it for the U-2PC!!!
    We can farm as much as Elites we want so that we could sell it for high price and do giveaways like people having EWT,EMS and ESB are doing

A short message to people have read this and to STS specially
    To People = If you're a very good artist and have those skills please PM me. I'll tell you how the weapons and the pets, the vanities and many more should be and if you got much time for drawing it please do it for PL!
    I repeat this is a FAN-MADE project and it contain only my ideas so please don't rage that's it's not worth for the millions of STS. Yes, you can also leave rude post but it must be SUGGESTIONS or if you like the effort simply click the thanks button so that i have a record of the suggestions No Offence
    To STS = As you can see, i have put everything that map should contain except pictures and characteristics so if you want to update PL and give it one more try then please read this thread and think of it OR take some good pints out of it .
    Please, if you liked it let the 77 cap be old than 1 year so people like me could cap and get the elite pet too. Thank you

Thank you all for reading my thread and leaving the posts below, i respect the time us used to read this thread so i m very thankful to you. If you want some EDITS you can tell be to because this is my DIGITAL CITY veiws not yours and because PL is a social game we want all of the players advises so that this Map could be added to the history of Pocket Legends and it would be best for us. Not cheated anything from anywhere except the tradeable pets.
    Thank you all and have a nice day

VOTING COUNTS

Just had a beastie idea to count the positive and the negative posts of this thread so if STS want to update after 10 YEARS XD they can have the positive reply counts with an idea for it :P
    Positive replies = 7
    Negative replies = 0
    Other Replies = 4
    My own thanking replies = 4

- Kingshahzeb
    Too late for this things.... sts is done with new cap its just about the time when they start it. Gl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iamwind View Post
    Too late for this things.... sts is done with new cap its just about the time when they start it. Gl
    I know we all are late for this but we are still the legends and belong to legendary family staying in the pocket

We never lost hope, We didn't lose hopes and we will not in the future, lose hopes because we know what we are and one day we will again rise and shine!
    Anyways you liked the idea?