Thread: This is not PVP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Angry This is not PVP.

Yo,
    Just a little thing... I'd like to say that PVP is no longer what it was before. I know it cuz I play this game since it was created. One, two years ago, when you fought against players, you really fought against them. I mean, the fight didn't last 1 second, as it lasts now. Now, if you don't have Kershal Scepter, or any other overpowered crafted weapon, you just can't PVP. My main character is a smurf, lvl 41, 550 DPS, 1000 armor, 3200 health. Even the other smurfs almost one shot me. I know, my staff is not very expensive cuz I'm not often online, I don't farm anymore... but this is not a reason. Even if there's a critical, the fight could last more than one second, otherwise that's not a fight: this is a slaughter. Yes. And the survivors always are the riches. AL is no longer what it was before. This is the same story in almost every game, and the developers don't realize that. Do some people agree with me? Or am I the only one?... #SamSmith ;-)
    The Demon who shines like the Moon
    Arcane Legends: Iezheosas (lvl40); Kingofshades (lvl20) Pocket Legends: Asuarib (lvl75)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to garou498 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Welcome to endgame pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

If you want to pvp and dont pay 50m+ for decent gear, come to a twink lvl.
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

This why twinks were created.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

http://youtu.be/oWLWWGYYBxE

I suggest trying out 15^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    http://youtu.be/oWLWWGYYBxE

I suggest trying out 15^^
    I was hoping to do the same once I get gear for L15 and film some clashes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

:-(
    Arcane Legends: Iezheosas (lvl40); Kingofshades (lvl20) Pocket Legends: Asuarib (lvl75)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

ok guys thx for replies but I didn't talk about twinks... lol don't worry i know what a twink is I've been playing this game for 2,5 years lol -_-' ... and if I created this thread, talking about capped players, it is not to talk about twinks... ty anyways...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debitmandiri View Post
    Welcome to endgame pvp
    this is a good answer ty xDDD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

As a mage, Start worrying about your damage instead of DPS.
    Mages are skill attack spammer and less of a normal auto attacker.
    You need around 4k or more hp and about 1100+ armor.
    Damage should be 600+.
    You will do okay in PVP then. Good luck!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

...sorcerers/mages...not smurfs...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

AL was born a money sink, AL will always be a money sink.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CAK Vader View Post
    it wasnt always like that..
    the best times were before locked crates.. then AL went down from there..

when a game becomes too money based.. people start not liking it. they just need to start making things more farmable like what they did
    with planar, thats a good idea and same with mythic amulet, i hope they continue heading that direction..

Ive got max endgame gear i used to love pvp but i switched to pve , its more intense and more skillful rather than how pvp is now days
    but yes twinks is ur only hope, twinks are reminder how pvp used to be... minus the ganging and allies.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CAK Vader View Post
    Sts is a business. Some way of encouraging people to spend on it is obviously expected, it is not a charity after all. But it has been seen recently, that sts has been trying to balance it out by offering ways for the non-plat spender to acquire previously plat-exclusive items too - like ankhs, elixir kits, respecs, stash slots, mythic pets in egg form. They have given the farming community better opportunites through the Planar arena/tombs. There have been events and offers which show that AL is moving in a direction, trying to make it possible for everyone to enjoy the game.

@ OP - With the difficulty of endgame pve maps, it is a necessity for the stats of gear and pets to be high. When this maxed out gear is used in endgame pvp, ofcourse fights will last a nanosecond. However I do agree with you that the difference between the best gear and the second best is very vast and they need to find a way of narrowing that gap. If you are someone who enjoys strategy in pvp and long fights, you should create a low level twink, since stat points in those brackets are limited and clashes sometimes last even an hour or so.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 03-22-2015 at 01:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    Sts is a business. Some way of encouraging people to spend on it is obviously expected, it is not a charity after all. But it has been seen recently, that sts has been trying to balance it out by offering ways for the non-plat spender to acquire previously plat-exclusive items too - like ankhs, elixir kits, respecs, stash slots, mythic pets in egg form. They have given the farming community better opportunites through the Planar arena/tombs. There have been events and offers which show that AL is moving in a direction, trying to make it possible for everyone to enjoy the game.

@ OP - With the difficulty of endgame pve maps, it is a necessity for the stats of gear and pets to be high. When this maxed out gear is used in endgame pvp, ofcourse fights will last a nanosecond. However I do agree with you that the difference between the best gear and the second best is very vast and they need to find a way of narrowing that gap. If you are someone who enjoys strategy in pvp and long fights, you should create a low level twink, since stat points in those brackets are limited and clashes sometimes last even an hour or so.
    While that's all true, there isn't a way to acquire the best gear without spending 8273928338383738383839 dollars on the game. Not to mention, even if you spend that much, there's still a chance you won't get anything.

This is still luck & chance, not an MMO.

About PvP, what the OP said is just a minor fraction of the problem. The amount of bs that apparently abides by the terms of service is ridiculous.

PvP is not player vs player anymore. It's just simply people with overinflated egos trash talking whenever they get a kill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mesalin

Huh undeadJudge you can have best eq for twink just farm events :-) i know ppl they got all money in events and they not super rich but have much gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by garou498 View Post
    Yo,
    Just a little thing... I'd like to say that PVP is no longer what it was before. I know it cuz I play this game since it was created. One, two years ago, when you fought against players, you really fought against them. I mean, the fight didn't last 1 second, as it lasts now. Now, if you don't have Kershal Scepter, or any other overpowered crafted weapon, you just can't PVP. My main character is a smurf, lvl 41, 550 DPS, 1000 armor, 3200 health. Even the other smurfs almost one shot me. I know, my staff is not very expensive cuz I'm not often online, I don't farm anymore... but this is not a reason. Even if there's a critical, the fight could last more than one second, otherwise that's not a fight: this is a slaughter. Yes. And the survivors always are the riches. AL is no longer what it was before. This is the same story in almost every game, and the developers don't realize that. Do some people agree with me? Or am I the only one?... #SamSmith ;-)
    Welcome to a progressing game where our motto is "keep moving forward" lol joke that was from Disneys(c) The Robinsons.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You should switch to warrior or rogue if you want to pvp with just decent gear. It's not possible for you as a mage right now.

mesalin

Every pvp guild and in every clash you need mage mage is needed for aoe and mana regen . Sorc is really good but as you don't know how play pvp with mage and your twink ... ur lame cx . Technical how survive without shield (when you have cd) and it will be

I'm so fresh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    Huh undeadJudge you can have best eq for twink just farm events :-) i know ppl they got all money in events and they not super rich but have much gold
    And the problem is that it's still not enough money to actually get a top set.

Let's face it, even if someone no-lifed this game farming, even if they were able to get enough, sts would release something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk