Thread: Jun's New Setup For 35 Mages + Unnecessary information.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Default Jun's New Setup For 35 Mages + Unnecessary information.

So I was playing voodoo couple times but I found out that 35 pink paw works nicely too, but you need a pink shrunken head and quick decision making.

Setup:

35 int Halloween Set
    35 Pink Paw
    35 Pink evidence / Shrunken head
    Ring: Acrobat / Champion's fine band

(Dodge seems to be better)

Tactics:

This build is not for tanking, it's more of a kite / nuke build, as to the fact that I played kite-nuke 30/31 mage. Just a reminder, kiting is not running! Bears asking mages why they kite is similar to asking the bears why they use beckon. Also, why would you even tank against a debuff bear when he/she would use 6 cb and 6 hs. I mean, unless you want a negative damage range in the middle of the fight, go for it

Frost light drain fire, don't go in, wait for enemy to follow you. In the second term, instead of going in, you can either go for frost fire and run back to wait for the first combo to come back or you can quickly use frost light fire. (Healing is up to you, since heal is also part of the skill that yourself has to master). 3rd combo should be same as the first combo and if the opponent uses MS, make sure to use your ms when you reach 1/4 HP (This will be fairly easy since your dodge will be around 19-20). However, you might lose, since voodoo has a frost combo itself.
    Make sure to practice and don't quit while practicing because the movement that you have to master in using this tactic is quite hard and requires extensive amount of practice.

Build:

1 frost 1 icestorm 6 light 5 fire 4 drain 4 heal 1 ms 6 bom 6 bov

Why 4 heal? I run 2 heal build on my 30 mage and I still can live, and if you kite, 4 heal is more than enough. However, at 35, 4 heal might be moderate.

why 5 fire? 6 fire is unnecessary, couple more damage, instead I spent it on buffs and heal + drain, since the key point here is kite and NUKE.

Also, for people who struggle with bears, instead of using fire frost, try using frost fire. This will allow you to kite against bears easier because as you come in contact, the bear will probably use beckon and hs, and most of the users who use fire frost seem to get stunned right after. However, using frost fire quickly not only makes the bears confused but it also allows a quick push and temporal freeze. Despite the same effect for the fire frost, I found it more efficient in using frost fire against bears and foxes too. Master your ranges. I am not perfect with ranges too, ever since I moved into this new house, where the interior and everything is better, but the internet disconnects, due to the 2 story house and the location of my room, which ended up being located on the 2nd floor. I don't even know why I wrote that. Anyways, level 30-31 mages who beat 35 mages+ occasionally, pat on the head and on the back for all of you. It really is a challenge.

Oh, I also visited for 2 days or so? It was nice to see all of you again. My new 30 mage is Coordinate, and OfficialJun is undiscovered. I gave him the permission to use that name! After the SAT, which is around the midst of June, I think I will make a comeback. After quitting Pocket Legends for a bit, I was able to focus on academics more efficiently and because I promised my girlfriend to get into NYU school of Dentistry, I must work diligently. A couple seemed curious to why I quit, and there's my reason.

Also, can anyone tell me the price for level 30 pink gruesome? Or bid on it? Thanks!

That's pretty much it.

If anyone wants to challenge themselves, try 1 frost 1 icestorm 6 light 6 fire 5 drain 2 heal bom 6 bov. I think this will require some serious challenge. Best of luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu1205 View Post
    So I was playing voodoo couple times but I found out that 35 pink paw works nicely too, but you need a pink shrunken head and quick decision making.

Setup:

35 int Halloween Set
    35 Pink Paw
    35 Pink evidence / Shrunken head
    Ring: Acrobat / Champion's fine band

(Dodge seems to be better)

Tactics:

This build is not for tanking, it's more of a kite / nuke build, as to the fact that I played kite-nuke 30/31 mage. Just a reminder, kiting is not running! Bears asking mages why they kite is similar to asking the bears why they use beckon. Also, why would you even tank against a debuff bear when he/she would use 6 cb and 6 hs. I mean, unless you want a negative damage range in the middle of the fight, go for it

Frost light drain fire, don't go in, wait for enemy to follow you. In the second term, instead of going in, you can either go for frost fire and run back to wait for the first combo to come back or you can quickly use frost light fire. (Healing is up to you, since heal is also part of the skill that yourself has to master). 3rd combo should be same as the first combo and if the opponent uses MS, make sure to use your ms when you reach 1/4 HP (This will be fairly easy since your dodge will be around 19-20). However, you might lose, since voodoo has a frost combo itself.
    Make sure to practice and don't quit while practicing because the movement that you have to master in using this tactic is quite hard and requires extensive amount of practice.

Build:

1 frost 1 icestorm 6 light 5 fire 4 drain 4 heal 1 ms 6 bom 6 bov

Why 4 heal? I run 2 heal build on my 30 mage and I still can live, and if you kite, 4 heal is more than enough. However, at 35, 4 heal might be moderate.

why 5 fire? 6 fire is unnecessary, couple more damage, instead I spent it on buffs and heal + drain, since the key point here is kite and NUKE.

Also, for people who struggle with bears, instead of using fire frost, try using frost fire. This will allow you to kite against bears easier because as you come in contact, the bear will probably use beckon and hs, and most of the users who use fire frost seem to get stunned right after. However, using frost fire quickly not only makes the bears confused but it also allows a quick push and temporal freeze. Despite the same effect for the fire frost, I found it more efficient in using frost fire against bears and foxes too. Master your ranges. I am not perfect with ranges too, ever since I moved into this new house, where the interior and everything is better, but the internet disconnects, due to the 2 story house and the location of my room, which ended up being located on the 2nd floor. I don't even know why I wrote that. Anyways, level 30-31 mages who beat 35 mages+ occasionally, pat on the head and on the back for all of you. It really is a challenge.

Oh, I also visited for 2 days or so? It was nice to see all of you again. My new 30 mage is Coordinate, and OfficialJun is undiscovered. I gave him the permission to use that name! After the SAT, which is around the midst of June, I think I will make a comeback. After quitting Pocket Legends for a bit, I was able to focus on academics more efficiently and because I promised my girlfriend to get into NYU school of Dentistry, I must work diligently. A couple seemed curious to why I quit, and there's my reason.

Also, can anyone tell me the price for level 30 pink gruesome? Or bid on it? Thanks!

That's pretty much it.

If anyone wants to challenge themselves, try 1 frost 1 icestorm 6 light 6 fire 5 drain 2 heal bom 6 bov. I think this will require some serious challenge. Best of luck!
    Nuuub,yeh I tried that and its pretty funny And nuky if proc works.
    Tree moar pls, btw evi price is 3m around
    All of us have two sides, You choose where to be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeWings View Post
    Nuuub,yeh I tried that and its pretty funny And nuky if proc works.
    Tree moar pls, btw evi price is 3m around
    Purple is good tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

For complete swag, use the Shivering wing. Then, beat a 30 with Pink Gruesome and type 'SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGS WAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by the voices View Post
    for complete swag, use the shivering wing. Then, beat a 30 with pink gruesome and type 'swagswagswagswagswagswagswagswagswagswagswagswags wagswagswagswagswagswag'
    swagswagswagswagswagswagswagswagswagswagswag

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu1205 View Post
    swagswagswagswagswagswagswagswagswagswagswag
    That guild is annoying af.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Loool agreed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

swagswagswagswagswag is my guild, im also gm of p***star. Everyone is stealing my swagswagswag line now -.-