Thread: "trash" drop prices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default "trash" drop prices

I had a thought that would make Balefort Sewer runs more profitable for grinders, and would possibly curtail farming at lower level dungeons...

scale the liquidation price based on the weapon level, divided by the color, and modified by the type of drop, like it seems to be now.

pink x10 + random gold +/- item type = gold?
    purp x7.5
    green x5
    yellow x2.5
    white x1
    gray x0

Liquidate prices on Henchmans Armor should be more than 150. heheh
    Foofatooty, 56/Elf - Munobroby, 56/Bear - Tengotengo, 56/Avian - Famlytrucksta, 20something Dog - Oldgerum, 20something Rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Indeed. Right now, even at lower level areas, many trash items are well above 100. The liquidate price doesn't seem to have anything to do with rarity, and doesn't scale with level.

That said, however it works now, I do end up getting more gold from higher level areas regardless of the strange liquidate prices. But, if I could liquidate my pinks for 1k a pop, I wouldn't bother trying to sell them at auction. The vast majority of pinks can barely fetch that much. (The ultra-rare pinks, of course, fetch nice prices. I wish those were indicated with another rarity level, though.)