Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Crafting nerfed again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Default Crafting nerfed again

Many of you who are crafting items regular will probably have noticed that at moment grand gems r ridiculous hard, now I been crafting 24/7 daily and haven't hit grand in over 2 weeks, in fact I am a serial crafter its what I do and how I make money. Since crafting got introduced to game I have only seen grand rate like so once and that was few months back around time of double gems odds, in fact the last double gem odds was worst I seen.
    Now I understand that sts is a business and a money making entity but come on plz don't try and cheat on us by making grand gems ridiculous hard and entice us to use more plats to finish early on items we desperate need grands on.
    Play fair sts ur game is already saturated on ideas don't give us further food for thought to quit.
    Just my opinion guys.

"what goes up will come down"

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to famousfame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

I feel same situation, but for me it ia only special gem, example : reinforced, tarlok, elon, etc. But regular gem i still got grand gems often

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Same bad luck here latterly. I don't know if it has been nerfed but I haven't gotten any in over 80 gems now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Same bad luck here latterly. I don't know if it has been nerfed but I haven't gotten any in over 80 gems now.
    Its been nerfed quite obvious and now a common tactic by sts to entice the spend of plats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

To give u perspective 5 toons x 5 gems x 2 times daily x 16 days = yes ik shocking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by famousfame View Post
    To give u perspective 5 toons x 5 gems x 2 times daily x 16 days = yes ik shocking

800 tries? If this is true a reply from a dev is urgently needed here and they should definitely look into it immediately.

P.S. I am upgrading the gear i am using. But after this I doubt I will continue trying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    800 tries? If this is true a reply from a dev is urgently needed here and they should definitely look into it immediately.

P.S. I am upgrading the gear i am using. But after this I doubt I will continue trying
    Tbh some days I may finish after 24hrs instead of 12hrs just to try something different but alas 0 grands, its quite shocking and makes me wana rage quit even more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Does someone else mind sharing their experiences with trying for grand gems lately? Feedback is appreciated.

P.S. I just assumed till now that it is my extremely bad luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Not the first and won't be the last time odds are against us, its now quite common sts tactic to add additional revenues to coffers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

I got really lucky the last few days! Bought a new twink set, tried gemming and got all supers within 5 days! This is coming from someone who opened 350 crates to get golden wings xD
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

I haven't received a grand gem in a long, long time. I have probably received two grands since the double-odds gem weekend, and this is with crafting every day.

At this point, with all the questionable "luck" lately, I have given up on huge parts of the game. I don't bother with any daily (except for the planar tomb daily). I barely run arena. I'm barely even bothering to gem. Klass/Shaz are LOL. Loot is a joke. So I just run with friends, and, unless something changes soon, I expect to reduce my weekly in-game time by A LOT over the next couple of weeks.

I'm pretty disappointed at the current state of the game. So much for the new found transparency we heard a lot about....

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post

I'm pretty disappointed at the current state of the game. So much for the new found transparency we heard a lot about....
    Ikr. Fade and I were talking about this recently too. Seems like January started out with a bang and things were looking up, then so quickly it deteriorates again. TBH I have been occupying my time with another game lately and just log on AL at night to run with friends and chat for a bit. :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I got really lucky the last few days! Bought a new twink set, tried gemming and got all supers within 5 days! This is coming from someone who opened 350 crates to get golden wings xD
    Ur blessed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

I haven't received a grand gem in a long, long time. I have probably received two grands since the double-odds gem weekend, and this is with crafting every day.

At this point, with all the questionable "luck" lately, I have given up on huge parts of the game. I don't bother with any daily (except for the planar tomb daily). I barely run arena. I'm barely even bothering to gem. Klass/Shaz are LOL. Loot is a joke. So I just run with friends, and, unless something changes soon, I expect to reduce my weekly in-game time by A LOT over the next couple of weeks.

I feel u 100%. I gave up being optimistic that sts would do us a good turn long time ago and agree its gg now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Ikr. Fade and I were talking about this recently too. Seems like January started out with a bang and things were looking up, then so quickly it deteriorates again. TBH I have been occupying my time with another game lately and just log on AL at night to run with friends and chat for a bit. :/
    Same

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

This is another example of questionable luck system, sts limits the amout of supergemmed items so they don't flood the market. Please reffer to my thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=215320
    If you do gem items like you say you do then you might just entered a loop where your timing is really bad i suggest incrementing your crafting time by 5-10 minutes daily so every time you complete crafting on your items you should wait a few minutes before crafting them again.
    800 rolls for supergem is insane and getting none is more insane.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Do you pull your gems at the same time as you used to?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

The new transparency we heard a lot died the minute they describe the "old new awesome class roles to be implemented that already exist" to me.

Transparency about luck/loot/re-rolls/gem never existed. To me is very clear, despite what they might say, that this luck system is manipulate according to their needs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

i agree..somethings does seem a bit off....wait must be the new game lol XD
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    i agree..somethings does seem a bit off....wait must be the new game lol XD
    Ikr. I don't know if I have it in me to jump to another StS game after the investment I made here. They make it so easy and tempting to spend spend spend !!!!