Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Graphing the Curve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Definitely keeping an eye on this thread. Thanks for the extremely helpful posts. We've already been incorporating some of this feedback and I'm really excited to learn what you all think when Remiem, Productor, and Fibus share more details soon.

We are definitely aware that you guys play through expansion content very quickly and we've designed the latest expansion with that in mind. We also have more events planned for between expansions. Our goal is to always have something for you to do and enjoy in Arcane Legends. It might not seem that way yet because it has been a long time since Tindirin. We have been trying new events every week so far this year and while some are more exciting than others it's all part of our plan to update more frequently and always have something going on for you to look forward to in AL. The expansion will open up more opportunities because with the new level cap comes new gear, new pets, new mobs, new bosses, new dungeons, and more.

Clickbangboom to your point about contests and events that's absolutely something we'd like to do and we've already been planning a number of events for the rest of this year. In fact I pitched an event concept recently and Remiem and carapace were like "Dude G-M the community already runs an event just like that called Tour of Arlor." So in that way you guys sometimes beat us to the punch and that's a humbling experience as a developer and is just one more example of what an amazing community we have in AL!
    Something to bear in mind for events is farmability most players aren't gold rich but do have some time to invest in the game; having farmable items like the candy hearts and lovecraft chests of the Valentine's event was perfect, as those who didn't want to farm could buy the items, thus redistributing some wealth. Many in my guild made 1m + which is huge money to most of us. And personally the more involved I am in the game the more plat I want to buy; already having a bit of gold behind you makes a plat purchase even more appetising as you're already part-way to your goal.

Also, thank you for being so active on the forums, it makes us feel special <3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to carmine_blade For This Useful Post:

G-M

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AL is growing, yet becoming even more unbalanced.